Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Green Leaves ][ Rondo Jungle Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:33 pm
User Image
k y e H a y a t o

YukigakureOni ClanGeninNinjutsu Class

☆═━┈-----------------------------------┈━═☆
〖chαкяa ᴘσσℓ ▸ 300/300〗

╔══════════════════════════╗
Skye soon felt as if he should go met the yukikage not truly well knowing of the person who ran his village. He began off. "I'll see you two limbo ladies later." He said as he walked away waving to the two fighters sexually.
╚══════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ayuka was confused and now wreaked of what smelled like alcohol as she was grossed out "ewww who does that" as she looked at the man that bowed and took off as she noticed he was heading over to the kage office and stormed off mad running after him
Chakra Pool: 275

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

GamerGoneSry

Fashionable Genius

7,350 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Auyka came to the first spot she meet the man "were did he go now" as she held her head she smiled "well before I go look for him I will train my self a bit" she said with a smile heading over to a rock in the middle of the river going through the forest as she sat down began to meditate rotating her chakra back and forth.
[1/5 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate]

Ayka then focused on her right hand to force the chakra to one side of her body and held it there for a few seconds as she then grew tired. She then tried once more and held it there longer but grew tired easy again. On the next try it was held on her right side till she released in
[2/5 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate]

This was getting to her having to move her chakra everywhere in her body as Ayuka smiled she took a breather and began again. As she did she focused on just putting chakra into her whole leg or arm then switching so that she could regulate her chara as she smiled getting the hang of it.
[3/5 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

Ayuka was now going to focus on small spots on her body now in control she placed large amounts of chakra on one side of her body at a time. "good now then" she said as she put chakra to parts of her body and in large amounts to help stop impact of her cells when damaged so if she fell she wouldnt be hurt to badly from it.
[4/5 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate]

Ayuka now in full control over her chakra put her fingers onto the rock she was on and placed a large amount into the tips of her fingers as small holes appeared on the rock as she smiled she knew she was done now.
[5/5 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate]
Chakra Pool: 275

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬┤||| The V i o l e t that B u r n s In The I c e |||├▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rikuto T e n k e i Sanyu
Jounin | Tenkei | Bukijutsu:Musician | Yukigakure | Adviser

Riku walked through the forest, her light steps leaving barely a trace in the snow "Matsu, Matsu, where are you?" she sang softly to herself then sighed. She stopped somewhere near the middle of the forest and tapped her sword with her nails "Bother! I have no clue where he is." she shook her head, dislodging snowflakes that had drifted down Guess I'll check the dojo again.

((Exits...Dojo))

Come.... We'll see if you can d a n c e to my music....and oVerPOweR my b l a d e...| ||  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto
Crazy Samurai Ⅻ Lazy JouninSnow Monk Ⅻ Calm Wind Currents Ⅻ Perfect Waves

Zain found his old place from a year ago. It was where he met Riku, Kaito, and some other boy he forgot's name. He held the bag over his shoulder of his tea set and set it on th stump. Moving snow he sat down and mixed his tea together. He liked his tea cold and with sake. He slipped the bottle out of his sleeve and poured it in the tea. Drinking it after pouring it into a cup. Fuji-chan definitly wouldn't date a monk like me...she was probaly embarrassed that one even liked her!" His hairband fell out and waves of hair came down to his shoulders. He threw the cup up and grabbed the hairband, putting his hair back in a ponytail and catching the teacup when done. "I hear there are more genin comming, they better not be as bad as that other one I met and drank his sake."

"Men look like girls and girls look like men, only difference is boobs. Kinda."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:03 pm
User Image

She would force a bundle of her pearl strands over her shoulder, eyes deadpan and face flushed in ferocity as she kicked a pile of snow that had been causing her quite the discomfort for quite sometime. " Dreadful second rate place....Bloody office shouldn't be that far.....Where is that boy anyways?" Questioning when and how she lost her brother had become second nature, eyes glaring down the barren forest until they'd catch the sight of elevated porcelain. Tilting her head slightly she grew a wide grin before stepping forward in a swift manner, tailcoat trailing behind her magnificently. The man would find a silver needle like blade pressed to his chest, the "boy" as many presumed baring a wicked condescending smile as she would speak nonchalantly, " Thou will hasten me to the Kage's keep, else thee wishes a unfruitful course to rightfully be taken..." Her index finger would dabble in the corner of her lips, eyes locking with the man in what seemed a crossfire.

Azorii

Partying Cat

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain was just sipping his tea when he felt wind rush infront of him and something poke his chest. He opened striking, sea green eyes to a most...what was it, angelic sight? Of cours no one would be as beautiful and goddess lik as Fuji. "How's about some tea milady?" He mixed a childish word with her midevil talk. A smirk on his face. He had his legs crossed and uncrossed them. Now the blad pointing at his chest made him try to get away. He sat his foot on the stump and pushed hard, he slid back enough to stand up. "You one of those new genin aren't you? Your look very pretty and mature for such a young lady." Zain flattered her, but he still had interest in Fuji.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:24 pm
User Image

Her eyes would sharpen slightly to his first response, did he just? Her grin would deflate to a grimace. Apparently she wasn't too convincing for a boy, what a pittance. Still her blade would not move, as he stepped backwards she would step forward with the blade still prompting for his chest. " Don't you dare call me a lady again if you treasure your tongue..." The nerve of this man, if she hadn't been bound by law she'd have spent his worth in the nearest ditch. Snowfall would coat her shoulders, laminating her silver strands as her long lashes would reach for him with a coyness despite her aggravation, " Answer my question....".

Azorii

Partying Cat

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:33 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He almost pouted in a sorry motion and slapped his hands together lightly to back up once again and do a slight bow. He stood straight up again as his ponytail of hair bounced with the movement. "Then what should I call you? What was your question?" If she stepped forward again his swords would come out and catch her blade in a X and swing behind her, possibly disarming her easily if she didn't want her arm bent backwards. His speed would make it seem like a blur to her or like he haden't moved but really he did.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image

Had he not heard her before! Vayne would loudly exhale, " To hear my name from some foul mouthed fool would pain me to no end.....Must I say it twice? Are you some dog? No..your less useful, as you may peasant..take me tot he Kage''s Office" As he stepped forward she would as well, there was no way she would allow him out of her sights. It was clear the girl was reckless, headstrong and ruthless when it came to others.

Azorii

Partying Cat

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

He shrugged and slipped his blades back in their sheath. "Fine, but you have to put the sword away." He held his hands up and smiled at her. Now this genin was interesting to say the least.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image

" Excellent..i'm glad your seeing things my way" The blade would lower slightly before her hands went through her hair, she had to absorb this. This moment, it made her feel so good. A finger would trail down her shirt, loosening it slightly as she would sheath her rapier. Taking his hand she would shift her head to the left slightly, smiling widely to him, " I am a boy..understand this much of me".

Azorii

Partying Cat

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:33 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain laughed a bit. "She lookes nothing like a boy with that figure but I'll play along." He blew brown bangs out of his face and hadn't left his green eyes off her yet. "Yes sir, now should we make our merry yet manly way to the office?" He let his hand be grabbed by her and just waited.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:20 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji appeared in a branch in the tree and seemed to have a worried look on her face as if she would not find Zain. "Where could he be..." she said as she looked around as much as she could. She continued to dart around the forest until she spotted him and dashed at him. "Hey!!!" was the only thing she shouted before she leaped off a branch and was heading right at him. "Zain!!!" she shouted as she was falling. Saying his real name was enough to make her blush, you could see it all over her face.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

Zain Caden Hakemoto

Zain turned around when he heard his own name being called so loud. His green eyes got wide at her literally flying at him and he didn't have time to either catch her or get out of the way and snow hurled itself into the air and when it settled a sight unfolded. Zain blushed deeply red and looked right at Fuji's face that was merely inches away from his as he had gotten glomped. "Y-yes Fuji-chan?" He rubbed the top of his hair and smiled nervously at her. He couldn't escape her if she wanted to get him hard for chasing her like a dog.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games