Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
So there was this sailor... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whom among you has seen RENT?
  ME! ME! I loved it!!!!!!!
  Yeah there's an apartment for RENT downtown
  What RENT?? 0.o
  Saw it...hated it...end of story
View Results

bite.me.barbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:49 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

^_^
    Go strongness!!! keep holding out... if you start myspace after gaia, myspace takes over gaia time. I did it the smart way and did the whole 'obsess with myspace' phase first before i came back to gaia
Oh nothing can keep me from gaia. Pokemon use to...but not really anymore since I talk about pokemon on gaia XD;;

^_^ Thats another thing I never really got into.. pokemon. i think i was too creeped out by pikachu
Oh then watch out XD Me and raw are rather cronic...though we havn't talked about it in a while O: shocking Well new topic for me! New old topic but shhh.

I suppose I could be taught.. All I really know is the little yellow one is Pikachu [i dunno honestly it sort of sounds like a bad sneeze >.<] and there's something to do with a team Rocket? Other than that, I have no idea and I'll leave it to you two to educate me. ^__^
team rocket was more of anime thing. The games are much different. I have a pikachu but I don't use him. I have zapedious that's much better and he flies 8] The games are more about going to different parts of the towns getting pokemon and training them to get badges. ^__^ the newer ones are twice as long...now I want to play >.> <.< Maybe I can get some time in.

Well that makes a lot more sense so far, i'm actually tempted to try it out ^_^
    so you train the pokemon, and you get a badge? how would you 'use' pikachu? [i'm sure i'll be coming up with quite a few questions, so please bear with me.. XD]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:04 pm
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

^_^ Thats another thing I never really got into.. pokemon. i think i was too creeped out by pikachu
Oh then watch out XD Me and raw are rather cronic...though we havn't talked about it in a while O: shocking Well new topic for me! New old topic but shhh.

I suppose I could be taught.. All I really know is the little yellow one is Pikachu [i dunno honestly it sort of sounds like a bad sneeze >.<] and there's something to do with a team Rocket? Other than that, I have no idea and I'll leave it to you two to educate me. ^__^
team rocket was more of anime thing. The games are much different. I have a pikachu but I don't use him. I have zapedious that's much better and he flies 8] The games are more about going to different parts of the towns getting pokemon and training them to get badges. ^__^ the newer ones are twice as long...now I want to play >.> <.< Maybe I can get some time in.

so you train the pokemon, and you get a badge? how would you 'use' pikachu? [i'm sure i'll be coming up with quite a few questions, so please bear with me.. XD]
Actually you kind of got me playing. Me and spencer use to have battles at school XD we were so nerds.
you have 6 pokemon on your que and everyone has special attacks. You fight against other pokemon until one faits ^^; Who over looses there pokemon the first losses.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

bite.me.barbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:10 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
.original.heater.

Actually you kind of got me playing. Me and spencer use to have battles at school XD we were so nerds.
you have 6 pokemon on your que and everyone has special attacks. You fight against other pokemon until one faits ^^; Who over looses there pokemon the first losses.

XD Oh I'm ssooo bringing that up next time I talk to him!! [btw do you happen to know his work schedule for today?]
    hm. It almost sort of reminds me of red-rover.. XD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:19 pm
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

XD Oh I'm ssooo bringing that up next time I talk to him!! [btw do you happen to know his work schedule for today?]
XD he's hard core pokemon though he doens't admit it >.< Um he worked at 7am and got off at 4 or 5? and then he works again at 7pm to 11pm... I think ^^;
Except you don't get the other persons pokemon XD I wish.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

bite.me.barbie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:28 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

XD he's hard core pokemon though he doens't admit it >.< Um he worked at 7am and got off at 4 or 5? and then he works again at 7pm to 11pm... I think ^^;

XD Thats helpful, thanks! ^_^
    Hehe! So how can one play this game? Cards, computer, ps2?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:34 pm
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

yes he works way too much.
Um game boy ^___^

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:37 pm
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

Um game boy ^___^

Well, he seems to handle it relatively good.. But I'm just hoping he wont keep over-working himself for too long, it could end up very bad.
    Game boy.. Damn. I don't remember what happened to mine... u.u

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:46 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

Um game boy ^___^

Well, he seems to handle it relatively good.. But I'm just hoping he wont keep over-working himself for too long, it could end up very bad.
He's a healthy boy, he will survive.
I have just about 5..one of them josh gave to me ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

Mary Loves

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:38 pm
I'm posting for gold!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:55 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

Um game boy ^___^

I just worry he'll start stressing too much, which is never good.
    Wow. The one I have was given to me because she never played it anymore ^_^

original karbear

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:57 pm
Lady Nara
I'm posting for gold!
I hear the best place to do that is on the sub fourm for spam o:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:01 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

Um game boy ^___^

yeah he doesn't do too well with stress I have found out. I've known him since kindergarden but we didn't talk to eachother much until he dated josh ^^;;
Josh just has the new SP ...which i have as well now ^^;;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:03 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
bite.me.barbie

Um game boy ^___^

yeah he doesn't do too well with stress I have found out. I've known him since kindergarden but we didn't talk to eachother much until he dated josh ^^;;

I havent known him nearly that long, but I do know that he doesnt do too well with stress, and I know what I'm like when I get over stressed, so I really hope he doesnt react to it quite like I do...
    Ooohh fun! How much are they? I'm curious to see if I can convince my parents to buy me one..

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:34 pm
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

I havent known him nearly that long, but I do know that he doesnt do too well with stress, and I know what I'm like when I get over stressed, so I really hope he doesnt react to it quite like I do...
    Ooohh fun! How much are they? I'm curious to see if I can convince my parents to buy me one..
Oh it's a small town you can't not know everyone since childhood here ^^; No he doesn't
Oh I don't know I got mine for x-mas.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

original karbear

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:45 pm
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear
JeeszyCreezy
original karbear

Oh it's a small town you can't not know everyone since childhood here ^^; No he doesn't
Oh I don't know I got mine for x-mas.

Heh I know what that's like, I've grown up in two little towns like that.
    Hm. I'll go look it up online somewhere.. ah the joys of internet.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff