Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Crater Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi tried to keep calm, it was working well as Maemi spoke, he kept this face that some people interrupted as none carin but he didn't know how to react to this, Maemi, the person who could possibly be his only 'friend' in the village. "Unless it proves Sypher is alive then don't bug her with useless stuff Maemi! If she wanted to know why he acted like that she would send her ANBu to investigate, not some genin that is his brother!" He looked away, it was true, he would just be bugging the kage and possibly get her mad with stuff saying he was once somewhere. He actually almost used his katon to try and burn those papers but held it back, he held back a lot these days. "Did she give you the order to find what he was doing past disappearence or did she say to investigate this crater? Your personal mission, one you should not bug with the kage should be done secretly!" He looked back to maemi, trying to stop Maemi from making a fool of himself.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Rank of Stage / Techinque [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 pm
User Image
Maemi ground his teeth together and growled his words out "She said investigate anything that might seem odd after it being inhabited for a year!" He wanted to throw the papers in Kyo's face he was so angry now "And this is something odd! Why would he just stop in the middle of documenting this place?! He wouldn't UNLESS SOMETHING PREVENTED HIM!" he shouted then bit his own tongue, holding back from screaming at Kyo anymore then he already had "His last description was of the outside of these jars! He had documented all the contents of every sealed jar until he reached these! If he opened them and it cause some kind...some kind of reaction, then it could explain what happened! And NOBODY knows anything about Sypher! Not even Anbu's! Ya know why?! Cause his records were sealed! She couldn't unseal them or start and investigation without causing problems with the rest of the village. Also because she had him declared a traitor, it would mean she was WRONG. And everyone would start to second guess her." he took a steadying breath and prepared to push past Kyo "AND! If something in this jar infected him and he wandered around with it on him without knowing the consequences of what had happened...it could mean the entire village is infected and just hasn't been exposed long enough to suffer the effects. We could be sitting on a hot pot of infected people!" Maemi's voice was cold and logical now as he stiffened "And I am REQUIRED as a medical shinobi of this village to investigate it if that is the case! The Kage and the last people to see Sypher will have to be informed so I can gain information as to what happened." the snap was back in his voice and he braced his legs "Now. Give me a reason why I shouldn't investigate a possible village wide infection. If whatever is in this jar caused what happened to Sypher...can you imagine how our enemies could use it if they got a hold of it and we couldn't defend against its effects?" his voice was deadly now and his eyes sharp "The entire village could turn against itself. Wipe itself out. Do you want that?"

Oh? You want me to save you?
Why?
Oh? Now I don't have to save you.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image

Kyoishi took a deep breath to stay calm, he did care a lot of what happened, but he just wanted to put it in a file and seal it forever. He gripped his hair with one hand and stepped forward, wrapping his arms around Maemi even if he was short. "Maemi, if whatever is in that jar is what caused Sypher to get 'killed' then let me carry it for you, I don't want it to hurt you if it explodes or anything! I've already lost Sypher, I'm not taking risks with you." He hugged maemi tight, he knew Maemi could never outrun him or be stronger just yet, but he just didn't want him hurt. "I love you Maemi, I want you more right now, but if your risking yourself to find out what happened to your brother then I wan't to help!" He pulled away slightly and wiped the rest of the tears away with his sleeve. Their faces were still close but he just didn't want to see him hurt or crying.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image
He felt bad about yelling at Kyo, he really did, but Maemi was not going to be moved from his position "No. It needs to stay in one persons possession...and it won't explode unless you try to open it." he put his head on Kyo's shoulder briefly as Kyo hugged him but "I...I think I love you too. But risks are what make up the life of a shinobi. We can't just hide from it. You should have faith that I know what I'm doing." he leaned forward and kissed Kyo's forehead before ducking down past him and starting up out of the ruins "I know what I'm doing. I swear..." he said firmly. He reached the top of the ruins relatively fast and took a deep breath, waiting for Kyo to arrive At least I hope I do. Its all up to how the Kage responds... he swallowed but stayed firm.

Why?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

Kyoishi sighed, Maemi was stubborn quite like Kyo, but he also smiled a bit as his determination. "You better, Maemi!" He climbed his way out, slipping once or twice because he wasen't the world's best climber; dogs didn't climb trees. He got to the top and stood up. "Go ahead and report to the Raikage, I need to do some stuff but when your free I can try and help you train maybe?" Shi got to the top beside Kyo and walked ahead.

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image
Maemi nodded carefully and smiled "Unless you want to be my medical guinea pig, you're not gonna be much help. All I'm doing is working on my eisijutsu." he settled his books better in his grip and took off, racing for the Kage's office.

((Exits))

Why?

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

Kyoishi snickered, he would like to be his guinea pig. He walked off to go see what he could catch up on.
[/exit]

Total Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]
Taijustu Style [ ► ]
Current Chakra [ ► ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:45 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya Clan Head |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai and Black appeared on the water edge of the craters. Suki backed away from the boy to let him breath as she looked out at all of the water. Her demeanor turned more somber at all of the good memories she had shared here. Her eyes changed from their glow tent to her natural neon purple, with hints of darker purple on the outlines. Her always-there smile seemed to melt away with the lingering fog. That's what this place possessed. It aura within, the natural sadness it gave off. "Here, . . . was the first place I met my comrades. . . Their names were Shiro and Zori. This was also the place I learned my first Suiton, and the place were I first used my medical jutsu to help someone who wasn't fuzzy and squeaked at the touch." Breathing in the dew filled air, a weak smile appeared as she looked up to the distant, storm mountain. "None of this water was here before, it was all wreckage until we filled it with water, . . ." Looking at Black she smiled a bit more. "When you become skilled enough at it you can pull water out of almost anything, even the thin hot air if you have enough will power. . . If you can will it you can do it." Turning to Black she continued. "We will start your training here. Show me what you already know, and we will continue on from there."

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 490/490
AC: 12,050
Ryo: 3,900
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:34 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 445/480

███ █████████████████████ ███

As the other ninja waved at Black he would be caught off guard by arms wrapping around him all of a sudden, his eyes blinking in confusion as his face was guided to a higher position of his sensei's chest. His nose up against the bottom of her chin, as his chin dug into her collarbone and they vanished from the training grounds. As the two appeared on the water's edge of the craters, Black's face would be heated and completely red once she backed away from him to let him breathe. Panting and catching his breath, Black would take note of the change in his Sensei; as her eyes altered and her mood along with it. She seemed sadder or more on the lines of depressed, her smile was there but Black could tell something was wrong at this point. Maybe the memories she said she held here were both good and bad.? As Sukai explained that if he became skilled enough, he could even be able to pull water from almost anything; even hot dense air.. Once Sukai had told him his training started here and now, Black would look up surprised a bit. She had told him to show her what he already knew, though Black misinterpreted this as a challenge and or duel. Without hesitation Black would say one thing.'' Understood!'' He said as he began to dash towards her and string hand seals. Clasping his hands together around Sukai would emerge 8 massive tentacles that whipped around as if senseless. Black would then throw four senbon towards his sense's feet and leap into the air in order to perform a water reflection jutsu that released eight reflection clones from the 8 tentacles around her. He would do his best to show her he was worth more than what met the eyes in combat, and if she did move out of harms way as he planned, his reflection clones would adjust to it and make sure at least one got near her as the others worked a formation to surround her and he himself above the group in mid air.

OOC:

Design:Credit by Lerry Bisuto

Jutsu Used

Shokushu Rendan Kyouran [ Tentacle Barrage Fury ]
    Official Description: A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack.
    Guild Description: See official description.

Mizu Kagami no Jutsu [ Water Mirror Technique ]
    Official Description: A simple Jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.

Mizukaisou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Water Reflection Clone Technique ]
    Official Description: A Jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.

Items Used

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Jounin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja | Kaguya Clan Head |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai tilted her head some, Black seemed to have gone into a frenzy of Suiton jutsu. It was kinda cute, he had spunk and energy. And she liked that. Looking around she seemed completely surrounded, if she was a fellow genin she would've been overwhelmed. But the years of her being in her trade gave her the level head to do the most cautious decisions under pressure. If that wasn't the case, then Kumo wouldn't still have it's jounin or konin that it does now. Making another hand sign she Shushin'd out of the middle of the liquid chaos. Going just above it all, then again when she read the body languages of all the Blacks, Shushining behind the real one she began to tickle him. "Tickle tickle tickle~" The Jonin purred cutely.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:11 pm
User Image
Black Ranton
Rise to power not to do for one's self, but to do for those who respect and those of the ones you respect....

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 430/480

Black would watch as he saw his sensei dodge quickly and lose track for a brief moment, his eyes looked in shock as he began to grin and chuckle from a random attack of tickling. As the two hovered in mid air, Black would form some hand seals with one hand as the other starting swiping at her hands and release a water prison around her body. His sides being connected to her fingers if she did not pull back fast enough; and his free hand reaching to grab the orb of water to keep her locked inside.'' Water Prison Jutsu!'' He exclaimed hoping he had caught her as he turned around quickly, his clones leaping into the mass of the water tentacles and being launched towards the two in the air all eight of them.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Official Description:
    A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack.

Official Description: A simple Jutsu that allows the user to turn a quantity of water as small as a drop and as large as a small puddle into a mirrored surface. This can allow the user to see behind himself, and around corners with careful application of the technique.

Official Description: A Jutsu that makes the user's reflection in water step out of the reflection and attack as a physical body. This type of water clone is an improvement over the Mizu Bunshin, possessing Chakra, Intelligence, and Physical abilities equivalent to 1/3 the user's. Each clone can be destroyed with a solid blow.

Suirou no Jutsu [ Water Prison Technique ]
    C -15
    Official Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The Shinobi forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The Shinobi must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the Shinobi can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby. Stronger than the Maruton version.

Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:34 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai ears bent back, she looked around, Black had her hands but.... she wondered why the water prison jutsu. Looking back at her student she couldn't help but state. "Black-kun . . do you realize you've trapped your enemy inside with you? And that if you freed yourself you would also free the opposing ninja?" She was sure he was aware of this. But it made her curious to what his motives were for this type of strategy.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

The Sleeping Pacifist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 430/480

Black would look with a surprised expression as he was stuck in his own jutsu with his sensei. Squirming to try and get his own self free he felt he himself along side her were immobile. Looking over his shoulder slightly in humiliation he would peak at his sensei and blush towards her questioning. She was right, if he freed himself she too would be freed. However, Black would begin to emit a small amount of static to tickle the trapped palms of Suki in an attempt to tickle her back as she did him just moments before. " I-I could always I-improvise.. but that isn't the objective assigned, and I wanted to catch you and.." He would say as his clones all made their way up and latched onto her legs and waist as well as her back to hold her still. Black would look down trying to develop the courage to speak out to her, he felt close to her as she herself had endured a life similar to that of his own. Spinning quickly to release the two out of the jutsu he would wrap his arms around her torso wings and plant his face into her chest unintentionally. His water reflection clones dispersing into a small amount of water that splashed on mostly Sukai's shoulders and his head as he spoke softly." Y-you don't have to be s-sad no more Se-sensei. I won't l-let you feel little sadness anymore!" His voice timid and low but roaring at the end to let her know she didn't have to be so upset anymore. His nose nuzzling into her chest from the screaming and his grip around her tightening. Though forgetting they could only hover for so long the tentacles made of water would patch together into a harness for them to fall flat in with Black still hiding his face.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Official Description:
    A skill which is used to attack the opponent from various angles. Around the opponent, eight tentacles emerge all created from water. These tentacles having a mind of their own much like bunshins, which will come down and attack the opponent in utter desperation to attack them. These tentacles can be attacked and destroyed, but that just makes openings for the tentacles to attack.

C -15
    Official Description: Suirou no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to imprison an opponent. The Shinobi forms the necessary hand seals which causes the water to form around the target into a spherical prison which only allows for limited movement. The Shinobi must keep their body touching the water prison to maintain its existence. If the contact is broken, the water falls away and their target is released. When combined with a bunshin technique, the Shinobi can imprison their target but still allow for a clone to attack others nearby. Stronger than the Maruton version.

Items Used

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:18 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Suki smiled at Black gently, as she pulled him in closer to her own body, her head resting on top of his stop electric hair. She breathed in some, feeling very touched that he would take her feelings into such consideration. He was a caring boy, which was a good, yet rare quality in this world. Sadly. Don't ever let that change. . . The world needs more people like that. . To her notice Suki's eyes widened slightly as they fell backwards. She hit her head on the ground but not hard enough for it to hurt. Groaning some she blinked her eyes open and to her face flustering to a Black-kun on top of her. ". . . ."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

The Sleeping Pacifist

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sleepy Paci

Tipsy Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image
Black Ranton

Kumo Genin ll Ranton Clan ll Bloodline ll Ninjutsu ll Chakra 480/480

Black merely blushed as his sensei pulled his head into the hug more, his compassionate side acting on its own for once and actually pushing more than expected out. He had temporarily over come his fears because of this compassionate nature he held. It was new for him, along with being in contact with another person like he was right now. Once the two crashed through his water tentacles lightly and hit the ground he would hear her groaning and finally open his eyes. Looking to the center of her chest in surprise he'd lift his head up and out of her cleavage to see his sensei face flustered by their awkward position. His arms still wrapped around her and chin embed in her chest." S-sensei are you okay??? Your face is red?" He asked worried as he could not tell exactly what was wrong due to never seeing a flustered expression before. Black would try to sit up some with his arms pulling her up to sit up straight and get a better look at her. He would bring his hand to her forehead checking her head for fever before tapping her cheek.

OOC:

Jutsu Used

Official Description:

C -15

Items Used

☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces