Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][1x1] Without A Pack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 am
"Not as much still means there's pain" he whispered softly, kissing Bray's neck again "If there's anything I can do to help, please tell me, Bray" Rayn looked over the boy in his arms and once again marveled at his beauty. Bray was easily the cutest boy he'd ever met, and definately one of the most attractive. But he seemed so fragile in his human form compared to his wolf form. Rayn wanted to protect him and make him happy, at all costs  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:10 pm
"I'm completely reshaping my body with each transformation its bound to hurt." Bray answered. "Its done now... so theres nothing now." Bray said softly. "But I like it when you hold me..." he continued nuzzling Rayn's chest softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:52 pm
"Then hold you, I shall" Rayn smiled and held Brey tighter in his arms, kissing his cheek gently as he did so  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:03 am
Bray purred softly in the back of his throat as Rayn held him close kissing his cheek. "Your so kind to me." he muttered.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:21 pm
"You deserve kindness..and i'd be honored if you'd allow me to be the one to give you that kindness" Rayn slowly traced Bray's spine with his fingers as he held him. he marveled at the softness of the boy's skin and wondered what it would feel like to kiss him all over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:10 pm
Bray looked amazed when Rayn told him he deserved kindness. "If you wish it, no one else has ever done so." Bray answered shivering as fingers traced his spine. Goosebumps rose on his skin and he closed his eyes rest his head against Rayn's chest once more.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 pm
Rayn shook his head softly. "Bray, i know i'm the alpha, but what you think matters mroe to me than anything. If you want me to hold you, I will. if you want me to kiss you, I will. If you want to be treated like a person instead of just a thing, I gladly will. Just tell me what you want and it's yours" he felt goosebumps rising on the boy's arms and instinctively held him closer, thinking he was cold. It felt so right having Bray in his arms like that. Alone together in front of a roaring fire. Completely calm and relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:47 am
"It isn't going to matter as much when you get more of a pack." Bray answered. "And don't say you won't get more people for a pack, it would be foolish to not get more people. The bigger the pack the more prestige among other packs." Bray said. "All I want, truly want and will ever want is to just be part of the pack." Bray answered sighing contentedly as he was held closer.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:02 am
"You'll always matter to me" was all the human said. Rayn didnt' feel like arguing or trying to explain hiself, he just wanted to lay there with Bray in his arms. He'd never been able to hold another person in such a way before, and it was making him realize how much he had been missing out on in his village. He'd had no human interaction there. No contact other than physical abuse and shouted insults. He'd never had a chance to be with someone else and just relax. Rayn loved the feeling and wasn't going to risk ruining it for himself. When he heard Bray sigh, he smiled and cuddled closer. His lips gently brushed against the wolf boy's cheek as his hands gently rubbed Bray's stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:42 am
Bray felt grateful hearing that he would always matter to Rayn. The wolf boy lay his head under the other's chest when he was cuddled closer. He gave a soft smile as his cheek was kissed. Bray relaxed severely when his stomach was rubbed. "Alpha..." he purred softly.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 am
Rayn's heart skipped a beat when Bray purred like that. He kept holding the boy and rubbing his stomach as if nothing happened, but his face was burning with a blush afterwards.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 am
Bray didn't see the bright blush on Rayn's face and didn't sense the man's emotions either being human-ish for the moment. His eyes were closed in the pleasure of it and slowly he began to doze.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:53 pm
Rayn watched as Bray slowly began to drift off to sleep. He leaned in and gently kissed the wolf boy's lips when he thought he had fallen into a deep slumber and whispered "I love you Bray" before closing his eyes and cuddling as he rested  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:31 pm
Bray shifted softly when he was kissed. He gave a soft smile hearing the others words but didn't say anything unsure if Rayn had meant for him to hear it. Or if he was actually dreaming.  

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:51 pm
The next morning Rayn woke up in a daze, unsure if he had really just spent the night in an abandoned cabin or not. That was until he felt Bray against his chest, breathing gently as he slept. The human smiled and laid still, afraid of breaking the wolf boy's calm slumber. But those soft lips were begging to be kissed, that cute neck crying out to be nibbled. Rayn was driving himself crazy thinking about these things, but he couldn't stop  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff