Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Azure Fields (read first post, please!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:30 pm
Like a hologram fazzing out Xanov started to take that shape as if he is Fazzing out. then he jumped to the air and stared at Therin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:57 am
"Such speed..." Therin murmured to himself. The technique was one he knew well. Larxene developed it not long before her death at Sora's hands. She was never able to perfect it, though. To see it again in someone else was more than a little surprising, to say the least. "Well... Let's see if you can keep it up." He ghosted to him, making a calculated swipe. He knew it could easily be avoided at Xanov's current speed, but Therin wasn't really trying to hit him. He wanted to see how well Xanov could control it.  

Saeed Jama

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:00 am
HE got hit by the swip only to get close and grab Therins arm then he used a downward slice on him. No emotion in his eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:23 pm
The afterimage faded only seconds before the blade struck. Therin then came from all directions, intending to cover every angle so it would be nearly impossible to escape.  

Saeed Jama

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 pm
Viola looked at Risu and Kaname. "This is getting too dangerous.. I think they need to stop."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:22 pm
HE surrounded the magnega energy around him at a massive scale then unleashed a storm of Thundraga's  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 pm
Though the magnega trapped him, the thundagas hardly seemed to do anything. When the field faded, Therin threw spell upon spell at Xanov continuously. Firagas, blizzagas, thundagas, gravigas... When he couldn't cast any more magic, he quickly used an ether and prepared himself for whatever came next.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:29 am
Viola watched. She didn't want to interfere but she knew it was getting bad. She stepped in front of Therin. "Ova-I mean, Xanov! That's enough. "

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:05 am
Therin looked at the girl in suprise. "You need to get out of the way. Something has changed about him, and I can't guarantee he will recognize you. I'll do what I can, but you need to step away." He motioned her back to the other girls.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:29 pm
"Therin, I think Viola-san is right. Xanov-nii isn't acting like himself. It's too dangerous for you two to be fighting anymore." Risu steps up beside Viola.

Kaname appears at the dark-haired girl's other side.

"Mei-chan is right. I thought you would be able to continue, but at this rate..." she trails off, her eyes down. "I don't believe that's safe."  

pinnedbutterflywings

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:40 pm
Therin looked at the dust cloud. He could tell Xanov was still there, but he couldn't tell what he was doing. He prepared a reflega in case Xanov tried to hurt Viola or the others. "I will subdue him, but it's going to take some time. If I have to, I'll knock him unconscious, but I don't want to do that if I have to. Just stay back, I'm really the only one here who seems to be able to keep up with him."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:04 pm
Xanov jumped to the air and stayed up there looking down to them. An aura surrounds him almost splitting in two. ...good bye... He opens his palm to create a massive size darkness sphere aiming at the center of where they stand.  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:27 pm
"Damn..." Therin leaped straight at the orb, intending to take the brunt of the damage and keep the worst away from the others. The darkness, though, was of a similar type to Mauka's, so instead of damaging everything around it, it coalesced around Therin and it slowly became absorbed into his body. He writhed in pain and agony. The darkness tore into him, but it left no marks. His body slowly grew darker and darker until eventually, his whole body looked as if it was made of darkness. He slowly fell to the ground, landing on his feet and going to all fours. His keyblades had fallen beside where he was now, but he didn't bother even looking at them. He looked at each of them with the eyes of a heartless.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:08 am
Risu freezes.

'Great. Just great. I go on a mission to find Ovan-nii, and instead I end up finding his Nobody, a Replica, a silver-haired guy that disappeared on us, and my best friend's girlfriend. Now Xan-nii's going nuts, Therin is looking at us like we're FOOD, and there's no one to hold them off.'

Out of nowhere, Risu hears a soft chime...and she remembers.

'No one, that is, but us.'

Eyes hardening, she turns to face her teacher and Viola.

"I think I know what to do. Vi-san, do you think you can confront Xan-nii?You're the only one who could get him to react right away."

pinnedbutterflywings

ForteAmora

Fashionable Sex Symbol

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am
She looked at the two women wide eyed. "I.. Suppose I could... Everytime we sparred though He's full on Pummled me and I don't know if I can get a hold of him any other way. I'll try." She took out her fans and opened them up for protection. She then walked up to him. "That's it! Enough! Stop Fighting Xanov! It's getting way to dangerous!"

KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff