Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:22 pm
Kaccee giggled and nodded to Gregory, but sobered up and looked over to ryu no need to be sorry...... she looked over at danny ah, well....... that is an answer you must figure out for yourself.....  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Even though Ryuu was outside somehow he still heard Kaccee, 'ok,' he thought knowing she'd hear him. Then, out of the second bag he had with him he pulled out a guitar. He started to play it and sing.  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:26 pm
Gregory smiled and tapped a waiter on the shoulder. "Five burgers, an extra large diet soda, and..." He looked at Kaccee. "What did you want, again?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:32 pm
A steak and some sweet tea, please she nodded when ryuu replied and her ears picked up the sound of a guitar, being the music lover she was she stood up i'm going to go listen to him playing the guitar, call me when the food is ready she said smiling, then turned and went outside, she sat near ryuu and listened to him  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:32 pm
He sighed at the answer he was given and he thought to himself 'Well I.....maybe because I already have some feeling's for her.....but we just met.....I don't know.'  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:34 pm
I walked outside of my house wearing a dark blue backpack, anxious about the school I was going to transfer into.
I have to go to the office, right? I thought as I walked down the sidewalk towards what I hoped was the direction of the school, If I walk around a little, I will find it eventually! I added hopefully.  

Nezumiiru

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 pm
Gregory nodded as he watched her step outside, then nudged Danny. "Don't need tele-whatsit to know what you're thinking, bro. If you want her, I say go for the gold." He chuckled. "After all, I'm certainly no competition. I look like roadkill. Ryuu might be trouble, though..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:40 pm
"You seriously think I can get there?"He said with a smile on his face like normal not noticing the vampiric features go away except for the ears he liked the ears.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:43 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu stopped playing and yelled inside at Danny, "don't worry about me bro." Then, he continued to play and he smiled and looked over at her to see her smiling. Then, his mind fluttered he stopped for a second a bad memory coming back on him some how, but he snapped out of it and continued to play. 'Dang Kaccee's more beautiful than I thought,' he thought to himself forgetting she could listen in on his thoughts. He yelled at Danny again, "Never mind maybe a little, but I look like roadkill to." He then continued playing, and without thinking he began to sing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Kaccee blushed at his thoughts, then giggled i dont think anyone looks like road kill she said, then closed her eyes and listened to the singing  

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:48 pm
"Yeah I can get there She'll be mine oh yes She will be mine."He said as his confidence grew.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:50 pm
Ryuu Ando

User Image

He stopped and looked at her and smiled, "Name a song you want me to play and I will."  

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:51 pm
"Danny, at the risk of sounding incredibly gay, you're freakin' gorgeous. I think you've got a shot." He smirked. "And if she doesn't dig ya, some other gal's sure to. You've gotta man the hell up and go for it." He then glanced out the window. "And I saw something on the way into this town that looked rather similar to me. I think it used to be a raccoon."  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:52 pm
"Thank's dude and not to be gay or anything....."He hugged him and headed outside to ask Kaccee out.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nezumiiru

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:53 pm
Gradually, I became more and more unsure of myself. Was I really going the right way? Taking off my backpack, I trotted down a alleyway and summoned my feather wings. Flapping my wings as I ran, I rose higher and higher until I could outspread them fully. I hugged my backpack to my chest and looked around, flapping straight downwards to gain altitude.  
• Roleplays •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff