Welcome to Gaia! ::

Death Note Forum

Back to Guilds

Death Note Forum - Come join us for Death Note information, graphics, screenshots, quotes, artwork, news, role play, games, fun and prizes! 

Tags: Death Note, Death Note Forum, Death Note Role Play, Death Note Anime, Death Note Fans 

Reply Role Play
DNTB Roleplay {closed/locked} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image

Izzy smiled and turned away she began walking again, she's panicking, she thought. Her earlier text was to give the address of the street, who was around and the description of the girl, if Izzy died within the next few days, the girl would be caught.

But how on Earth did she do it? Izzy shrugged and pulled out a lollipop, she unwrapped it and threw it out into the garbage. It's not that she was scared to die, because Izzy, honestly couldn't care less.She looked at the sky and sighed, it was leaving the world in pain that scared her.

User Image

Collin walked down the street he came across the paramedics, and police interviewing a few neighbourhood citizens. He frowned and sighed, looking at the corpse. It was another person with a Death Note of course. But how foolish was it to kill someone like that, most likely the owner of the Death Note around while it was happening to watch. But how foolish were they?

He passed the Death Scene with Astley close behind him, "What do you think happened?" Astley asked.
Collin looked up at him, "Some Death Note owner most likely." he said quietly, ignoring strange looks shot towards him.
Astley nodded and tilted his head, "What are you going to do?"
Collin looked up at him, "If I find out who the Death Note owner is, I'll probably teach them to be more subtle about killings. And to avoid people like the investigator." he stated.
Astley had a smirk appear on his face, "This is why I'm kind of fond of you, you amuse me daily."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:42 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
"Ah... you're getting to know me now for such a short amount of time Shia-chan~" I smirked but turned serious when I turned to her.
Indeed, your opponent almost made a checkmate there. But good thing there was a miscalculation. Do not let your opponent get another chance to checkmate you Hime-chan~"
Once we got back to her house and in her bedroom, I laid back on her bed and closed my eyes. "It wouldn't be fun if you kill them off now. Plus... it'd be odd when you just met those two today and they mysteriously die the next day or the next."
I propped myself up on my elbow and watched her laugh while I raised a brow.
I felt goosebumps all of a sudden and turned to the window.
How odd... I thought I... sensed another Shinigami presence. I felt like this when I met the other two Shinigamis before...

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image

Collin looked over at Astley as he stopped ad stared at a house they woud soon be walking passed.
"What is it?" Collin asked.
Astley looked at Collin, he couldn't say anything, that would be feeding him the right answers, "Sensed something." he muttered.
Collin smiled, "Another Shinigami?" he questioned himself then tilted his house looking at the house, "Interesting." he chuckled and checked his watch, "I don't suppose you'd want to go say hi would you?" he questioned looking at Astley.
Astley looked away from the window meeting Collin's stare, "Uh, I don't care."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:04 pm
Shia ^^

Shia watched Kurai look at the window. "whats wrong Kurai? someone there...?" Shia asked. She walked over to her window and saw someone talking to himself. Could it be?, Shia thought. "Kurai, is it just me ir is that dude talking to himself?" She asked.  

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:10 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
The feeling I felt earlier was now stronger. I floated by the window and peeked through the curtains and blinds.
I saw two dark figures outside. But I could tell they were men. I couldn't read their names since I couldn't get a clear view of their faces due to the fact it's already dark outside.
I heard Shia-chan ask me a question. I avoided her question.
"Ah, he must be a new player in this game of ours... I wonder if we will get to be acquainted." I smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image

Collin glanced at Astley, then at the window, he stopped walking and laughed a little without humour.
"What is it?" Astley asked.
"She's noticed." Collin stated simply, he looked up at the window and gave a cocky smile.
"You want her to know?" Astley asked.
"I couldn't care less if she does or not, it's keeping her mouth shut I'm worried about." Collin sighed, once again looking at Astley.
Astley looked away, "I'm beginning to become bored Collin."
"Soon enough, you'll be entertained." Collin muttered.

ptjessd

Married Husband

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:29 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I stepped away from the window and folded my arms. Hmm.
I'd have to think this through thoroughly.
I am certain that both of them are men. Shia-chan said that she thought the boy was talking to himself. So that meant she could not see the other figure, meaning he was a Shinigami.
Most of the people I had met are such curious creatures. It's certain that any time now, I will get to meet them. Then, I'd be able to construct a good strategy to enable to my queen piece. While of course, Shia-chan is still the king piece.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:45 am
Hikaruisawsome
mousekit88
Hikaruisawsome
mousekit88
(I am totally lost here. -_-)

(ok so we were at your house, then I meet my shingami at your house, then some random dude comes, and idk what happened there, then Ryuk comes to the earth (I don't know why) it got wild, then he leaves, then shingami boy and his shingami leave. then me and my shingami leave. we're at my house, except I had to coff up blood and stuff. Jake is at his house once again. so confusing for now. if this didn't make sense then read from begining to some far...)

Am I at the house too?

I'm out killing with my new eyes and u're at your house....

ok then....
THANKS!  

mousekit88

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:45 am
User Image

Collin sighed and smiled, "I believe she's seen me." he stated.
Astley sighed, "I still don't see the big deal."
Collin frowned, "Think about it for a while, more people, more power." he stated and looked at him, "I look delusional." he mumbled, "I like this." he laughed.
"You sound crazy." Astley smiled.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:01 pm
(not to complain or anything but why is it that the only other character that notices me is a shinigami? i cant even see her! i feel invisible.. TT~TT)
Kari looks up and see the flashing lights. getting up she stares at the body for a moment longer. 'this cant keep going on....it needs to stop.' shaking her head Kari walks away from the body and starts to head home, trying to shake the feeling that something is going to come.

JadaDoesArt

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,750 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200

Clover_like_goodness

Sugary Kitten

15,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shia ^^

Shia walked away from the window and flopped on her bed. "God, whats going to happen next? is a random Shingami gonna fly from outter space and find it's way here? am I gonna randomly somehow win a million dollars? god, I'm tired. geez what a long day...." Shia said sighing. huh?, Shia suddenly thought. "Kur...Kurai, I think that guy over out..outside, has a Deathnote....like me and Cindy..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:39 pm
...Kurai Akarui...

User Image
I laid by her in her bed, except my arms were still folded and my eyes closed.
"What made you come to that conclusion Shia-chan?"
I normally ask questions to keep the conversation going, but I'm genuinely curious on why she wonders that boy was a death note owner.

Himekou

Dangerous Lunatic

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 pm
Jake let out a sigh as he walked up to Izzy "wh-what happened?!" he asked sounding worried "I just saw her fall, is she alright?" he asked trying to confirm his suspicions.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Izzy turned to see Jake, she tilted her head to the tilted her head the side trying to see his face in the dark, then she looked over to where the woman had been, the police were now investigating. She pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear and she frowned, "She dropped dead because of..." she trailed off trying to think of the words to say, "I guess you can say another Kira." she stated.

She paused then looked at her feet, "I have a suspect." she stated, looking down the street, "But I may be in trouble..." she mumbled to herself.

User Image

Collin frowned as he looked down the street at Izzy and Jake, talking to each other. Damn, the last thing we need is investigators. He rolled his eyes and stared.
"What are you looking at?" Astley questioned following his gaze, "Oh."
"Hmm..." Collin trailed off then leaned against a fence, "They won't be a bother, I have many ways of finding people's names out without your eyes Astely." Collin explained.
"I've seen it in action." Astley laughed, "I know." he added, I'm just not sure how long you can keep this up. he said mentally.

ptjessd

Married Husband

Akarui kishi Zane

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 pm
Jake looked down the street "ya I know her... If I play my cards right I may be able to buy you more time" he said with a lank expression 'looks like I was right...' he thought with a small grin.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff