Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image"I could help too, build a house I mean if we can't find one. In different forms I can find all sorts of supplies we need and carry them if I need to." Oriax offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:10 pm
User Image

User Image

He thought this over for a moment before slowly giving him a small nod. “Only if you aren’t with child but if you are…I don’t want you to do anything that would stress either of you out,” he said looking to him. “Can you agree to that please.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:17 pm
User ImageOriax was a bit surprised when Jason said it was fine as long as he wasn't with child already. Blushing he realized he hadn't even thought about that. "I can agree to try, I may not really know whats stressful to me or the child." Oriax admitted softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:27 pm
User Image

User Image

Nodding to his words, he playfully nipped at his neck before just enjoying how close they were. “Well I assume one your bump starts showing you can’t do anything. If its dangerous for human woman to lift or do anything when they have a bump then I assume that much for you as well.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:49 pm
User ImageOriax seemed to melt when his neck was nipped at once more. "But what about before I get a bump? What if I do something before it shows?" Oriax questioned worriedly. "I thought it was also when the bump started getting too big was when I couldn't do anything."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

User Image

“Well after our first try tonight…we will check you every day to see if you are with child,” he said softly to him. “The day we find out that you are, is when I will take care of you alright…I just want you both in good health.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:10 pm
User ImageOriax nodded with a smile when Jason said that after tonight they would check every day. "Theres a spell to check?" he questioned. "Just don't try to make me lay down all day or something. I'll get restless."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:17 pm
User Image

User Image

“It isn’t a sure fire thing but it’s a small spell I developed and its proved to be right 90% of the time I tried it on women from the town,” he explained to him. “And the only time I will make you rest is when you are to big to walk around alright…other then that you can walk around freely.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:28 pm
User ImageOriax nodded when Jason said it wasn't a sure fire thing. "That sounds fine, I still might fight you on that. I don't like laying down all day." Oriax stated with a laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

User Image

With a small nod, he kissed his lips gently before he stood to go check on the food. “Oh its ready, come and sit to eat alright,” he said with a small smile. He served them both up before serving them up. “I hope you like my food…I really haven’t cooked for anyone else.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 pm
User ImageOriax kissed the other back and followed him into the kitchen. "Alright, it smells wonderful." Oriax purred softly. He sat down with Jason and began to eat. "Its delicious."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

User Image

He seemed to give a soft smile at this, glad that the other liked his food. “Good, I just hope that our little ones will like the food I make for you,” he said with a gentle smile. Though he felt a little nervous about what was going to happen later. “Thanks for actually doing this…I just…it feels so nerve racking thinking about tonight.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am
User Image"I am sure they would." Oriax stated smiling. "Don't worry about it, besides you probably have more experience than I do. I think if anyone should be nervous it would be myself."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 am
User Image

User Image

“I suppose you are right about that,” he said smiling as he gave him some bread before going to his food. Every so often he would look at the other before looking back to his food. When he was done, he got up and began to clean up. “Why…don’t you go and rest up in my…our room until I am done here,” he asked looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:00 am
User ImageOriax continued eating not unaware of the looks he continued to receive from Jason. When he had finished he nodded in agreement to go wait in the room. He lay down on the bed and took a deep breath trying to calm himself.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff