Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Ҁιяqυє ɖє ϻαscαяα∂є (Need Patrons!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:40 pm
((I would, but as I said in my previous post, I'm like, completely off of the fairgrounds... xD))
nefret2011
((So Beth is feeling nervous and otherwise embarassed. Which means someone needs to bug her. Volunteers?))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 pm
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡XXXX⊰ ℒᵒᶺᶤᶤᶳᵋ ⊱XXXX♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

User Image

Loviise blinked groggily up at an unfamiliar ceiling; her mind a hazy fog. A happy, warm feeling filled her and she was utterly relaxed as she lie there. Love knew that she should try and remember what she was doing and why she was in these unfamiliar surroundings. The last thing she remembered. She gasped and gripped her chest as she sat up straight in a foreign bed and her attention darted around, in search of whoever had...attack her. After she stood and searched thoroughly through the entire trailer did she feel safe to sit and assure herself that she was alone. She took several deep breaths, trying to calm the frantic beating of her heart. What would she do? They apparently didn't want her off the island, but there was no way that she would be okay to stay there for the rest of her life. She had a show to perform, anyways, and her group would be disappointed if she didn't show up. And she needed to speak with her parents. The thought of not seeing them again made her ache on the inside. She launched herself to her feet and torpedoed out of the door, coming to a quick stop. Where to now?

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

CintaDanTechno

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:19 pm
(oh my god, i got to a friends house for five hours, and come back to this... know what. im going to read it tomorrow and see what i need to do to catch up)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:42 pm
Deaths kitsune
(oh my god, i got to a friends house for five hours, and come back to this... know what. im going to read it tomorrow and see what i need to do to catch up)

((No need. I just set up an OOC thread that has all the major events of the story so far.))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:45 pm
nefret2011
Deaths kitsune

((No need. I just set up an OOC thread that has all the major events of the story so far.))

[ok]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Alastor was about to descend the ladder down when he heard the door of his trailer open. In motion of spinning around to see if somebody either went in or came out, he was bumped into by the lovely ballerina girl herself. It was, by such surprise force, he fell backwards onto the trailer one level below, with the nimble woman landing atop him. Hitting his head hard on the metal of the new vehicle below him, he groaned, "Ah-Agh... Geez..." His mind raced for a few seconds as he forced himself into creating a scenario of how she ended up in his trailer. Then, with the pop of an idea, he continued grimacing, saying, "I suppose this is, perhaps, the thanks I get from rescuing you from my dastardly dark partner in ring-mastering, hmm... ?"

Being on his back at the moment from the fall, which, by the way, ached like crazy, he looked up at the fair maiden's eyes, which were, surprisingly, a glimmering violet against her fair skin. It practically and unconsciously made him blush a little, both from embarrassment and from the slight realization that he might've fallen in love at first sight again. His mind dumbfoundedly thought, 'She's beautiful, but caught himself before he could go on, continuing the mental conversation as he countered, 'N-no. No. I cannot fall in love. I cannot fall in love... It's the one thing that makes me more and more... Mortal...'

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:56 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal was laying on top of his trailer. He felt a little bad that he used an illusion on the girl that tried to help him, but deep inside, he didn't care much. The only thing that ran through his mind know was...well, nothing. Neal did not want to think about practicing, he did not want to think about the later performance, and he did not want to think about a specific illusion. All he wanted to do, was watch the sky. His hands behind his head, one leg resting on the other and his cards laid on his chest. He was in his own world right now, ignoring everything around him

...will you deal me my fifth, or fold my hand?

(ok. pretty much sliding out of that post a while ago, and placing me somewhere...good enough for me)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

Beth walked out of the tent, feeling a great deal calmer. She noticed a figure on top of the trailers. Normally, she did not approach people. But it was only a matter of time before the fears came back. Another distraction would be nice. She hopped up to the trailer and sat cross legged beside him. She looked up at the lightening sky. In another hour or so it would be time to start practicing. If she still had a job. She sighed. "I've seen your illusions before." She said without looking at him. "They seem to be a favorite." It was as close to a compliment as she ever got. It felt..awkward...trying to make conversation with someone.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:12 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Without missing a beat, or altering his gaze, Neal responded. "I would disagree. You acrobats, tumblers, everyone in that general area, have more risky and 'pushing the boundary' style stunts. The fear of people getting hurt tends to get people attention. I have yet to master the illusions i know, and learn a few i have thought of and even with that, people just think its all smoke and mirrors." Neal said, not knowing this the girl behind his head knew about the magi blood that ran threw his veins. And for him, each word was true. The little ones were probably the only ones who thought it was real magic, and their parents had to tell them someday that it was all just a trick, whereas the acrobats only trick was how well their bodies are. Neal took a deep breath and moved a hand from under his head onto his chest and grabbed his cards; letting him get up into a sitting position.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

"What I do is still an illusion." She replied. He was surprisingly intelligent. "The audience believes me to be in danger." She gave a small laugh. As if a bit of height or a tricky flip could possibly be of any danger to her. "But my abilities are easy to mimick, if a human has the patience to train." There were few with the patience, but the point was still the same. "True, my tricks are enhanced by faery blood. A little more grace, perhaps a touch more agility." She thought for several moments, debating how much information to give. She was right in coming up here, he was an excellent distraction. "But the ease with which I do them comes after a decades of practice" It would seem strange, to anyone ignorant of her race, that a seemingly 18 year old girl could talk about something taking decades. "Your abilities you gained in a much smaller window of time." It was strange, being so blunt. Usually she was cryptic, full of half-truths and riddles. She frowned at the dawn. Perhaps she was better off using riddles.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:24 pm
((Ignore this random post))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:38 pm
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal nodded. What she said made sense to him. "Its a saying we've all heard before. practice make perfect, and i honestly hate that saying with a passion." Which was true, but now something else was eating at him. It was how open she was about herself. One thing that stuck with him, was that if someone was open to you, you should at least do that same. Neal shut his eyes and took a deep breath. "So, it seems like we all have something that would put us above other performers. you have faery blood, and i have my mother's magi blood." Neal said, watching a five of diamonds turn to dust, just to be at the bottom of the deck

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:44 pm
User Image
Erazybeth Crimme
User Image

((Nearly 1:45 am. Time for bed. I'll be on again sometime tomorrow afternoon. Evening at the latest. I'll update the OOC thread real quick and be done. G'night.))

She thought about it a moment. Though the entire circus was made of beings that were considerably "other", their powers were limited to things like strength and speed. They didn't have the abilities of illusion or glamour. Which, in a circus, was key. Beth, to her own race, was considered a child, yet she had twice the power most of the performers had. She wondered what it would be like in another few decades. How powerful would she be then? "It would seem we have an advantage." She said thoughtfully, finally turning to look at him. He was attractive. She noted it the same way your would note a person's eye color. Beauty was not an extra trait to a member of the Fair Folk. It was a requirement. "It would also seem we have not the social...urges the other performers have." The need to be constantly talking, gossiping, sharing secrets, sharing a bed. Constantly interacting with others. It seemed a miserable existence to her. When were they ever alone?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 am
User ImageNeal Allred

Ace's and Eights...

Neal shrugged. "True, we dont use the glamor, or illusions i replicate only becasue we dont have to, or that we cant due to our abilities." He said to her, not noticing that she was now looking at him. His attention was directed to the pile of dust in front of him, but just like when this conversation started, he was still paying attention "The social urges are no different then the human urges, but granted not all of us are human, or at least fully human, we might not need it. That and with the others here, not all of us were raised the same, and not all of us came to here under the same circumstances. Those urges could be a way for some to cope with something..." Neal said, knowing all too well he was talking about himself, about that day he ran from his hometown.

(i should as well. its about 2 am here)  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:15 am
[[ Well, I suppose goodnight to you all then. I have a bit to do still before I can turn in, even though it's already 2:15 AM. ]]  
Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games