Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • The Outlaw Wolf Pack •
♠Introduce You!♠ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aibelles

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:12 am
Hi, my name is Amber ^^ I'm from Holland and 15 years old. Thanks for having me in this guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:51 am
Hello, I'm Casey but friends just usually call me Case, I come from England and am currently in my first year of College. I've been on Gaia for around a year now and it's much, much, much better than I thought it'd be. I may not be the most talkative person around but thankfully that doesn't bother people I know much, one thing I hate is people who act all snobby because their avatars have more expensive items equipped than everyone else. Apart from that I'm usually a nice person to be around.  

The Cunning Corsair

Unbeatable Gekko

9,825 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kirnu

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:47 am
Hi!

My avatar name is Kirnu (not gonna give my real name, it´s kind of rare neutral )
and I´m from Finland. I joined Gaia about a year ago, but started to play more about 2 weeks ago, I´ve had veeeeeerryy busy last year due to my work...
I´m quite old but very young at heart, and I love mmorpg games and anime/manga: Thats the main reason coming here in the first place.
I like to meet people all around the world and having fun here. I´m a bit shy redface and nerdy, but somehow I ended up to be a music teacher whee and love performing, playing in teather and singing in front of the crowd.
I also have a qute girlfriend in real life who is also hanging around here in Gaia heart , I got her playing here and now she´s stuck palying here all day too smile (well not too much luckily wink )

Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:29 am
Hello peeps, I am Slip Jaw, or just Slip...ive been on gaia for awhile now, ive met and lost alot of friends on here, but the experience has been amazing, i love Gaia and all its qwertyness razz (my word i use for awesome) but yeah im usally very friendly and a flirt but im also a heartbreaker (sorry ladies ;P) just kidding but yeah im glad to be apart of something bigger smile

~Slip Daddy Mcain~  

Slip Jaw

Magnetic Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

IXI Memory IXI

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:33 am
Hey =3
You guys can call me Memory. As for my real name, let's keep that as a secret for now >.< better get to know me first? XDD

I love anime/manga and I love to draw as well =3

I joined gaia around Oct 2009 on a different account. I "was" a Forum Assistant a year ago and decided to step down due to RL issues =(
but i'm happy of just being a regular user for now XD

I'm 17 years of age - yes, i'm young XD

Hope I can find some cool & awesome friends here and maybe share MSN too if possible XD

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:19 am
Im Bladezzx im often called Kenj and i have been playing gaia for awhile now im on here daily Like Dogs Playing on the computer/xbox Social if u got any question feel free to ask biggrin  

bladezzx

Ruthless Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Medalist 100

storyteller2706

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 am
Hi, my name is Lili and I've had this account since 2004 which was back when I was a sophomore in highschool. Now I am a Senior in college Lol..so anyways I am 22 years old I love to read ...okay I am obsessed about reading compulsive really. I also love to write and watch my fav. shows like justified and the killing. I am also very outdoorsy I like to go out on my atv or go shoot at the range. Im friendly enough if you want to be friends go ahead I won't bite. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:16 am
Hi I am Douw I am South African, my spelling and grammer suks, because i am afrikaans , lekke biltong  

Daily Ilama

Sparkly Capitalist

17,125 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50

Midnightbluewolf11

Lonely Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:44 am
Hii! I'm Kristen Rose. I am in college now.. I made this account ages ago. I just had it because I liked Playing ZOMG. Btw i'm becoming active again because I think it's fun. biggrin SO I am joining guilds. biggrin I hope this place is as epic as it seems.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 10:51 am
Hello! My Name real is Laura, But please call me Lau, i love Gaia, i like me avi, but she need, more itens...Whateverr^^ I Like so much this clan^^ I LOVE Wolfs!! So Please add me ok ;D 3nodding  

DarkFlamesOfDestruction

4,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

faythless_ace

3,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:05 pm
hello everyone i am new to the guild as well as gaia i recently join a little less then a week ago and this looked like a fun and helpful guild so HI EVRYONE biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:05 pm
I love D.gray man and if you have not seen if the just put it in and you will find it, to young to date, and happy to join! P.S. don't ask me for money and I'm OK with more friends! sweatdrop  

The kirby killer

4,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

J Fawkes

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:23 pm
Hey
I don't want you all to know much about me so I'm not going to say much aside from the facts that I like to write, I like doing parkour, and I'm a nature survivalist. Want to know more? Ask me personally.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:45 pm
Hi my name is jessica and im new to gaia I hope to make lots of friends  

Quiet Night vixen

• The Outlaw Wolf Pack •

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out