Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Unrequited Love ((Special Valentine's Short RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why wont they love me!?
  Because you are a freak.
  Because they just want to be friends.
  Because you make them uncomfortable.
View Results

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Let's go." he said as he started to leave.

@Sirea: "Ready?" he asked.

She turned to follow him

Danni: "We'll check every domain and door if we have to. Come on." he said once he was outside and started to fly to the nearest domain.

@Sirea: He nodded and waited for her to show him how to get to Luna's.

She flew off after him. "Look Danni. I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. It's just, the amount of energy I sensed from Rini, I hadn't picked up on from her since she was a kid and that was when people from Nemesis were after her."

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have bit your head off like that. I'm just worried. This whole situation with that zombie and his world..... I'm afraid Xena's going to be like me."

"Fair enough. Let's face it, we're just two very overprotective parents."

@Xena: Rini looked around in fear, her fear rising as she saw the box around her head  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "We'll check every domain and door if we have to. Come on." he said once he was outside and started to fly to the nearest domain.

She raises her hand and opens a rift near Luna's palace. "Let's go." She said before stepping through the rift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Rini were to look around, she would find herself in a dim-lighted room with her head trapped in what seems to be a glass box. The top of the box were a couple of tubes attached to it, as if it was made for filling the box up with water.

He nodded and followed her out hoping to find Xena. He was worried about her and the safety of the other girl.
Once inside the palace, she takes a moment to look around before sniffing the air.

@ Rini: It wasn't long before water starts to slowly fill up the box.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:18 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Let's go." he said as he started to leave.

@Sirea: "Ready?" he asked.

She turned to follow him

She flew off after him. "Look Danni. I'm sorry for my outburst earlier. It's just, the amount of energy I sensed from Rini, I hadn't picked up on from her since she was a kid and that was when people from Nemesis were after her."

"Don't worry about it. I shouldn't have bit your head off like that. I'm just worried. This whole situation with that zombie and his world..... I'm afraid Xena's going to be like me."

@Xena: Rini looked around in fear, her fear rising as she saw the box around her head

Danni: "Maybe." he said nodding a little.

@Siea: "Where we start lookin?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She raises her hand and opens a rift near Luna's palace. "Let's go." She said before stepping through the rift.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Rini were to look around, she would find herself in a dim-lighted room with her head trapped in what seems to be a glass box. The top of the box were a couple of tubes attached to it, as if it was made for filling the box up with water.

He nodded and followed her out hoping to find Xena. He was worried about her and the safety of the other girl.
Once inside the palace, she takes a moment to look around before sniffing the air.

@ Rini: It wasn't long before water starts to slowly fill up the box.

She closed her eyes as the water began to fall in to prevent water from getting in  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:34 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Let's check the torture chamber." She said as she starts to head in that direction.

@ Rini: Water would continue to fill up the box. Within the shadows, she watches as crimson specks glowed from the pupils of her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Let's check the torture chamber." She said as she starts to head in that direction.

@ Rini: Water would continue to fill up the box. Within the shadows, she watches as crimson specks glowed from the pupils of her eyes.

"Right." he said with a nod before following after her. He didn't know his way around and would have to rely on her for help.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:46 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What did I do to deserve this Xena?!" she called out even though she couldn't see her cousin

@Danni: Serena kept looking for the two girls  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:31 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"What did I do to deserve this Xena?!" she called out even though she couldn't see her cousin

Xena: ".....You know what you've done." She murmured softly as she watches the box continuing to fill up with water.

@ Raph: She makes her way over to the torture chamber. Once there, she starts to look around, sniffing the air again.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:37 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: ".....You know what you've done." She murmured softly as she watches the box continuing to fill up with water.

@ Raph: She makes her way over to the torture chamber. Once there, she starts to look around, sniffing the air again.

"No I don't Xena. Tell me. It's unfair for me to be punished without me even knowing why."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:48 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"No I don't Xena. Tell me. It's unfair for me to be punished without me even knowing why."
Xena: "Don't play dumb. You know what you've said and thought." She said as the crimson specks in the pupils of her eyes glowed brighter. "Coming to my place with such an attitude...will not be tolerated. Though if I was you, I would try to think of a way out of there before I drown." She chuckles slightly before heading out of the room, though she stops at the doorway. "You've hurt me once in the past, and now you hurt me again. Think of it as partial payback." With that, she walks out of the room as the box continues to fill up with water.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: "Don't play dumb. You know what you've said and thought." She said as the crimson specks in the pupils of her eyes glowed brighter. "Coming to my place with such an attitude...will not be tolerated. Though if I was you, I would try to think of a way out of there before I drown." She chuckles slightly before heading out of the room, though she stops at the doorway. "You've hurt me once in the past, and now you hurt me again. Think of it as partial payback." With that, she walks out of the room as the box continues to fill up with water.

"Xena Trisha Phantom! Get back here and tell me what you're talking about!" She yelled out before sighing realizing Xena wasn't coming back. Her next thought was to attempt to go into demon form in hopes of breaking the glass  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 pm
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

"Xena Trisha Phantom! Get back here and tell me what you're talking about!" She yelled out before sighing realizing Xena wasn't coming back. Her next thought was to attempt to go into demon form in hopes of breaking the glass
Rini would find that she could move her body, though only her head was trapped within the box, which was still filling up with water. If she were to try to use her powers, she would find out that they have been disabled.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07
Sirea Angelie
dark_serena07

Rini would find that she could move her body, though only her head was trapped within the box, which was still filling up with water. If she were to try to use her powers, she would find out that they have been disabled.

As the box filled up, she did her best not to panic and attempted to use her claws to get free, beginning to hold her breath  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:53 am
He hurried to the torture chamber in Luna's home to see if he could find Xena and Rini.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:19 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
He hurried to the torture chamber in Luna's home to see if he could find Xena and Rini.
Already in the chamber by the time he got there, she continues to sniff the air.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff