Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Dirge of the Broken Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra jogged, feeling as though she had better be a bit cautious and not full-out sprint toward Amity Park. Once she got to a perpendicular street, she turned the corner, momentarily distracted by something in the corner of her eye.
Xena: She continues toward their destination by air.

Carbuncle: Noticing that Syra had turned the corner, he would stop beside her. "Something wrong?" He asked, turning his ears a bit.

"I just thought..." She frowned, staring at the area she thought she saw something in. "Nevermind. Must just be my nervousness." Without further ado, she turned and continued to jog toward Amity Park.
Carbuncle: "Fear can sometimes make one see things that aren't there." He said as he continues to follow after Syra. "If a zombie were to appear, I'll provide a barrier. As far as ghosts go, Xena can sense them."

Syra continued her steady pace, stopping just before the street ran into another one running the opposite direction. In front of her was what appeared to be an empty and lifeless park. She stared at it, something in her mind screaming that this wasn't right. The greenery was gone... how? Why? Her eyes reflected the turmoil she felt inside.
Carbuncle: He stops once again before looking at Syra. "You sure you're okay?" He asked then his blue eyes gaze at the at the park.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Syra jogged, feeling as though she had better be a bit cautious and not full-out sprint toward Amity Park. Once she got to a perpendicular street, she turned the corner, momentarily distracted by something in the corner of her eye.
Xena: She continues toward their destination by air.

Carbuncle: Noticing that Syra had turned the corner, he would stop beside her. "Something wrong?" He asked, turning his ears a bit.

"I just thought..." She frowned, staring at the area she thought she saw something in. "Nevermind. Must just be my nervousness." Without further ado, she turned and continued to jog toward Amity Park.
Carbuncle: "Fear can sometimes make one see things that aren't there." He said as he continues to follow after Syra. "If a zombie were to appear, I'll provide a barrier. As far as ghosts go, Xena can sense them."

Syra continued her steady pace, stopping just before the street ran into another one running the opposite direction. In front of her was what appeared to be an empty and lifeless park. She stared at it, something in her mind screaming that this wasn't right. The greenery was gone... how? Why? Her eyes reflected the turmoil she felt inside.
Carbuncle: He stops once again before looking at Syra. "You sure you're okay?" He asked then his blue eyes gaze at the at the park.

"It's gone..." she murmured quietly, the gun in her hand clattering to the ground. In her memory, there was lush trees and rich-green grass...

The laughter echoed down the street as a young boy chased a young girl, both in their early teens, around the park. The girl moved to hide behind a tree with shrubbery around it, breathing a sigh of relief as she heard the boy pounding past her. Waiting a few seconds, she peeks her head above the growth, blue eyes suddenly peering into hazel ones. "Ah!" she screams in fright and falls backwards.

The boy chuckles, pushing some of the bush's branches aside, reaching one hand down to the girl. "Let me help you up," he says kindly. He smiles, and the girl gingerly reaches up to take his hand...

Fire. Brilliant, bright, inescapable fire. Screaming. Someone was screaming.

Syra suddenly found herself on her hands and knees, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. A memory of her past came back to her, but with it brought a pain of sadness. What had happened?  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 am
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

"It's gone..." she murmured quietly, the gun in her hand clattering to the ground. In her memory, there was lush trees and rich-green grass...

The laughter echoed down the street as a young boy chased a young girl, both in their early teens, around the park. The girl moved to hide behind a tree with shrubbery around it, breathing a sigh of relief as she heard the boy pounding past her. Waiting a few seconds, she peeks her head above the growth, blue eyes suddenly peering into hazel ones. "Ah!" she screams in fright and falls backwards.

The boy chuckles, pushing some of the bush's branches aside, reaching one hand down to the girl. "Let me help you up," he says kindly. He smiles, and the girl gingerly reaches up to take his hand...

Syra suddenly found herself on her hands and knees, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. A memory of her past came back to her, but with it brought a pain of sadness. What had happened?

"Ey.... ya aight?" he asked as he stepped over towards her and knelt down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:05 am
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Noticing the two being concerned over her, she quickly wiped her eyes, took a deep breath, and stood up. It would be stupid to worry them now when they were so close to finding answers, especially for Xena. She plastered on a half-smile and turned to Carbuncle and Raph. "I'll be fine," she dismissed, picking up the dropped weapon and heading to meet Xena in the park.  

Mikajo

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:15 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Noticing the two being concerned over her, she quickly wiped her eyes, took a deep breath, and stood up. It would be stupid to worry them now when they were so close to finding answers, especially for Xena. She plastered on a half-smile and turned to Carbuncle and Raph. "I'll be fine," she dismissed, picking up the dropped weapon and heading to meet Xena in the park.
Carbuncle: "You sure?" He asked as he follows Syra. He then takes a moment to sniff the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:59 pm
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

He shrugged and stood before following after Xena.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:07 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo

Xena: As she flies around, she looks around as if looking for something.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

She watched Xena searching for something, opening her mouth to ask if she needed help before closing it, wondering if shouting out loud might be a bad idea. Probably. Instead she started to walk around, examining certain areas, moving away from Carbuncle as she neared the tree she remembered in the memory. She rested a hand on the scorched bark, gazing at it as if it were a long-lost friend. Her gaze moved down toward the ground behind it, wondering if she might find what Xena was looking for.  

Mikajo

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:17 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

She watched Xena searching for something, opening her mouth to ask if she needed help before closing it, wondering if shouting out loud might be a bad idea. Probably. Instead she started to walk around, examining certain areas, moving away from Carbuncle as she neared the tree she remembered in the memory. She rested a hand on the scorched bark, gazing at it as if it were a long-lost friend. Her gaze moved down toward the ground behind it, wondering if she might find what Xena was looking for.

He stayed back, simultaneously watching the two women and watching for any attacking ghosts or zombies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:25 pm
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Carbuncle: He watches the girls for a moment before his gaze shift over to Raph.

Xena: She started to explore further, still looking around. "If memory serves me right, my father's place was a wierd looking house."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Mikajo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

Carbuncle: He watches the girls for a moment before his gaze shift over to Raph.

Xena: She started to explore further, still looking around. "If memory serves me right, my father's place was a wierd looking house."

Syra heard a snatch of what Xena said and nodded, making her way further into the park, her gun at the ready should something decide to jump out of a hiding spot and attack. Her eyes scanned the horizon, attempting to locate anything that remotely looked like a house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:30 am
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

"Ya mean that tall buildin wit tha satellite lookin thing on top and the sign on tha side there across tha street?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Mikajo

"Ya mean that tall buildin wit tha satellite lookin thing on top and the sign on tha side there across tha street?" he asked.
Xena: She gives a nod. "Yeah, that's it." She before gazing over to where the building is. "Fenton was my father's human last name." She then starts to fly over towards the building.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

Xena: She gives a nod. "Yeah, that's it." She before gazing over to where the building is. "Fenton was my father's human last name." She then starts to fly over towards the building.

He followed her over to the house.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Mikajo
Sirea Angelie

He followed her over to the house.
Carbuncle: He follows as well, but suddenly stops. "Just so we don't have to worry about hostility as far as non-human appearances go." He closes his eyes before then his tail would disappear and his kitsune ears would change into human ears.

Xena: She would make herself invisible as she got closer to the house. She then phases through the wall to take a look inside.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff