Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Orphanage! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:08 pm
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
LEO

Leo nodded again before hoisting ichii up piggy-back style. Arranging it so that ichii's head was on his shoulder and that he didn't fall.
It wasn't unlike giving mia a ride had been, ichii wasn't that heavy.
he started walking towards Miki,knowing the sooner he got to the orphanage the sooner they could eat.

KLAUS & SPENCER

"See I told you we were lost Spence" Klaus said when the duo -meaning Spencer- finally couldn't wallk anymore "you should have listened to me"
Spencer was too tired to respond to this and even if he wasn't Klaus would never admit that this had been his idea to begin with.
The two had finally found a bis stop near a CVS and were now crashing there.
"tomorrow I get to pick which way we go" Spencer mumbled leaning back, he was mostly on top pf Klaus his head on the older boy's chest, not like it meant anything or anything the two had always been close but at this particular time there wasn't much of a choice -what with the two sharing a bench and all-
"Just shut up and go to sleep already" Klaus said tapping Spencer on the head like he had earlier and slinging an arm around him to keep him from falling off the bench
"We'll find the orphanage tomorrow"

SAM & MIA

"Aardvark, abating, abet, abdicating
Abandon, abase and abreast
Ablaze and ablution, abhor and abusion
Abbreviate, abbey, abscessed"

"Mia are you really gonna say every word in the english language?" Sam asked a bit amused at his sister who was swinging her feet happily to the song.
"well it IS called 'All the words in the english language' song Sammy" MIa said with her usual 'isnt it obvious?' look.
"Right, my bad, carry on" Sam said rolling his eyes with a smile he closed his eyes listening to Mia's song, he was more than hungry now but he didn't want to eat until Miki and the rest got here.

"Abduct and ablation, abridge and abrasion
Abash and abrupt and abride
Abscond and absentia, absent, abstentia
Abdomen, ably, abide."

Hopefully it'd be before they hit the l's

(( edited id forgotten about my other characters TvT. Now everyone's caught up to ))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:36 pm
JezebelxRedfern
Eli snickered slightly, "well lets hurry then huh? She doesn't look glad to be kept waiting" in an instant of spontaneity -and very unlike himself- he grabbed hold of Runo's other hand lifting her upa bit and swinging her foward slightly bringing her back down and then picking up the pace-though not so much that runo would fall or not be able to keep up-

Lizzie tilted her head to the side remembering the day quite clearly -that was the mcdonalds' last day at that home-
"Well after 2 surpevisors trierd to get her and a third one had a panic attack on the ledge due to a dormant fear of heights, Ana came back down because she wanted her milk...and then we sorta had to leave" she said with a slight laugh. Quite demanding Ana could be when she got in the mood. She'd look at you with big eyes as though she was the sweetest girl in the world.
And she was, unless she was ignored..or strapped down to a seat or carrier..or put in any situation she didn't like.
"As to how she got there..I dont know the details...just that a dummy elevator an attick and a cat were involved" with Ana, it was best not to know sometimes.
"keke" Ana piped in from Sora's hold.
"she likes cats" Lizzie explained
Ana smiled up at Sora "Keke lind" Ana explained loud enough for her sister to hear-a word that here means something like 'cats are cute'- petting sora once more before settling down.
"Cute kitty. Ana. U mean Cute, kitty..." lizzie corrected grabbing a better hold of Casey's bag. She worried about Ana's speech sometimes..even for toddler talk it was unusual. She packed full sentences full of meaning into one or two worded sentences. never saying more than one or two words at a time.
The fact that she refused to say things right no matter how many times she was corrected -and sometimes lizzie swore it was pure stubbornness- didn't really help any.
Of course Ana was talking about cats in general and Lizzie..wasn't exactly.
She blushed slightly before catching up to something.
"Wait a sec" she said turning to Sora "you can understand her?"

"hei" Ana said happily piping in her word for 'yes'

JezebelxRedfern

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 pm
(( nuuuuuuuuuu! The rp died TvT ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 pm
( like a doornail --_- smile  

JezebelxRedfern

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:28 pm
(( really ? No ne's here?...But they never got to eat! XD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:39 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!! I forgot, I forgot! Plus I've been busy running around and scraping for money since I'm going to Japan soon. Again, I apologize.))

Runo grinned brightly as she was swung around, little giggles and squeals escaping her lips. "Uh huh. And I'm hungry anyways. Let's go eat!" She cheered happily and bounded off, pulling Eli with her.

Ichii tentatively wrapped his arms around Leo's neck, shifting a bit before resting his head on Leo's shoulder, "Thank you." He murmured quietly.

Sora held in his laughter by biting his lower lip, "That's absolutely amazing though. Her having to get up on a roof means that she must really strong and clever, huh? Guess she has some obsession with cats or something." He smiled down at the toddler in his arms and flicked his ears to the side as he watched her. He purred quietly when he was pet, and nuzzled into her hand before coming out of his trance. "Huh? Oh, yeah I can. Runo kind of talked like that when she was younger, maybe not exactly the same but pretty close, and I just got the hang of it. Miki's better at it than I am though, seeing as she was kind of like our mother back then." He grinned, rocking back on his heels lightly.

Miki hid a smile as she watched her siblings. At least they were getting along with the others. She didn't admit it, but she was worried that Ichii wouldn't make any friends and be alone like he was at the other orphanage. She hoped that Sam and Mia had made enough food though.  

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:25 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!!! I forgot, I forgot! Plus I've been busy running around and scraping for money since I'm going to Japan soon. Again, I apologize.))

Runo grinned brightly as she was swung around, little giggles and squeals escaping her lips. "Uh huh. And I'm hungry anyways. Let's go eat!" She cheered happily and bounded off, pulling Eli with her.

Ichii tentatively wrapped his arms around Leo's neck, shifting a bit before resting his head on Leo's shoulder, "Thank you." He murmured quietly.

Sora held in his laughter by biting his lower lip, "That's absolutely amazing though. Her having to get up on a roof means that she must really strong and clever, huh? Guess she has some obsession with cats or something." He smiled down at the toddler in his arms and flicked his ears to the side as he watched her. He purred quietly when he was pet, and nuzzled into her hand before coming out of his trance. "Huh? Oh, yeah I can. Runo kind of talked like that when she was younger, maybe not exactly the same but pretty close, and I just got the hang of it. Miki's better at it than I am though, seeing as she was kind of like our mother back then." He grinned, rocking back on his heels lightly.

Miki hid a smile as she watched her siblings. At least they were getting along with the others. She didn't admit it, but she was worried that Ichii wouldn't make any friends and be alone like he was at the other orphanage. She hoped that Sam and Mia had made enough food though.

(( lol its k. Its cool ur going to Japan,))

Eli let Runo lead him,, reaching the girl he could only assume was Miki. He acknowledged her but didn't exactly say anything, his withdrawn nature catching up with him now that he was with someone around his age -maybe a bit older than him-

Lizzie nodded, Ana was definitively not like other kids her age.
"We went into the system when she was just a few months old" she explained with a shrug not wanting to get into her past just yet, not when she was in such a good mood.
"We saw all these kids from all over the place while she was growing up, so when she learned to talk she just kinda picked up what she liked from every place we went to I guess, usually no one but me can make heads or tails of what she's saying" she was glad Sora could understand Ana, maybe she'd get in less trouble that way.
"Do you know how we can get inside?" she asked, now that she had found Ana she had no reason for being outside.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 pm
"Sure" Leo said then smiled back when they finally reached MIki.
"Hey MIki, we found Ichi..and this other guy" he said cocking his head in Eli's direction.

" There's lobby and loading and loathsome and loaning
And logo and then locomotion
There's lotus and lottery, lobo, lobotomy
Logic and loosen and lotion. "

Sam smiled as MIa continued with her song, she and Leo seemed genially happy here. Ev en Leo who usually kept to his Manga had managed t befriend Ichi -who seemed to talk even less than Leo so how that friendship had struckk he had no idea-
He sighed somewhat sadly if he closed his eyes he could swear they were back home, with Leo hidden off somwhere and Mia singing on the counter.
And his parents alive.
He closed his eyes for a moment resting his head on his hands, he couldn't think of his parents at the moment. They'de just died, and he had managed to fend off thinking about them by concentrating on the twins.
So thats exactly what he did now, he kept his eyes closed and concentrated only on his little sister's song.

" Lozenge and lubber and lucky and lover
And lullaby, lumber and luke
Luster and luscious and lunatic, lustrous
And lurking and lunar and lute. "

((( sweet and Sad, I couldn't think of something for Sam to actually say and so this came out instead, poor sammy TT )))  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Once Runo was only feet away from her older sister, she let go of Eli's hand and rushed towards Miki, flinging her hands up with a large grin on her face, "Onee-san!" She cheered and launched herself at Miki.

With a small smile, Ichii buried his head into Leo's shoulder and glanced up at his sister in acknowledgement before closing his eyes. He could really go for a sleep right about now, and Leo's shoulder was pretty comfortable. He tightened his grip around Leo's neck a bit to make sure he wouldn't slip before he started to doze off.

Twitching his ears again, Sora nodded off towards the front entrance, "We can get in from the front door, of course. I hope Sam and Mia are doing alright, we left them with making supper. Oh my god! The food's probably cold by now! And then I won't like and and Miki will take away my pocky!" He voiced his thoughts out loud, his face taking on a horrified look before he tugged on Lizzie's wrist with his free hand, "Come on, come on!" He jumped up and down, a bit excitedly, before lightly pulling her towards the orphanage front doors.

Miki let a smile slip onto her face as Runo catapulted herself into her knees and hoisted her up so that she rested on her hip, "Thank you, Leo. For finding Ichii and piggybacking him. He can be a handful at times." bowing softly, she turned to the older boy whom Runo seemed to attatched to for the moment, "May I ask your name?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:29 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Once Runo was only feet away from her older sister, she let go of Eli's hand and rushed towards Miki, flinging her hands up with a large grin on her face, "Onee-san!" She cheered and launched herself at Miki.

With a small smile, Ichii buried his head into Leo's shoulder and glanced up at his sister in acknowledgement before closing his eyes. He could really go for a sleep right about now, and Leo's shoulder was pretty comfortable. He tightened his grip around Leo's neck a bit to make sure he wouldn't slip before he started to doze off.

Twitching his ears again, Sora nodded off towards the front entrance, "We can get in from the front door, of course. I hope Sam and Mia are doing alright, we left them with making supper. Oh my god! The food's probably cold by now! And then I won't like and and Miki will take away my pocky!" He voiced his thoughts out loud, his face taking on a horrified look before he tugged on Lizzie's wrist with his free hand, "Come on, come on!" He jumped up and down, a bit excitedly, before lightly pulling her towards the orphanage front doors.

Miki let a smile slip onto her face as Runo catapulted herself into her knees and hoisted her up so that she rested on her hip, "Thank you, Leo. For finding Ichii and piggybacking him. He can be a handful at times." bowing softly, she turned to the older boy whom Runo seemed to attatched to for the moment, "May I ask your name?"

Lizzie laughed and barely had time to grab onto hers and Case's bags before she let Sora drag her towards the doors.
"Alright let's go then" she said shaking her head slightly and wondering just how cold food led to loss of pocky.
Ana gave out squealed in delight at the bouncing and running now that her sister was here she couldn't even remember being upset about her absence in the first place.

Eli flinched a bit at seeing Runo jumped at her 'Onee-chan' having never really had anyone to interact with let alone have any siblings to interact with. He usually stayed away from siblings for this very reason.
"Free country right?" he said his usual smile/smirk in place he was a snarker by nature and never meant anything bad by it
Lestat brushed against Eli shifting his position so that he too was facing the girl,
As if given reassurance by this Eli seemed more at ease. "I'm Eli Ritter" he said in form of introduction "I sorta ran into 'Ichi's Official Search Party' out here. I just got dropped here." he glanced around wondering if Lizzie and her sisters had made it alright.  

JezebelxRedfern

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:01 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

Quote:
Lizzie laughed and barely had time to grab onto hers and Case's bags before she let Sora drag her towards the doors.
"Alright let's go then" she said shaking her head slightly and wondering just how cold food led to loss of pocky.
Ana gave out squealed in delight at the bouncing and running now that her sister was here she couldn't even remember being upset about her absence in the first place.

Eli flinched a bit at seeing Runo jumped at her 'Onee-chan' having never really had anyone to interact with let alone have any siblings to interact with. He usually stayed away from siblings for this very reason.
"Free country right?" he said his usual smile/smirk in place he was a snarker by nature and never meant anything bad by it
Lestat brushed against Eli shifting his position so that he too was facing the girl,
As if given reassurance by this Eli seemed more at ease. "I'm Eli Ritter" he said in form of introduction "I sorta ran into 'Ichi's Official Search Party' out here. I just got dropped here." he glanced around wondering if Lizzie and her sisters had made it alright.

Leo grinned at Miki beaming at her acknowledgment and for once not being the overlooked one -thought that may had something to do with Mia not being there.
"'s alright, Ichi's not a handful" Leo said both defending Ichi and saying 'your welcome' with that statement "He's way less of a hassle than Mia anyways"
He tried to glance behind Miki as best as he could, he wanted to eat already.

"Zachary, Zanzibar, zappy and zamindar
Zillion and ZIP code and Zen
Zany and zoning and zeal and zirconium
Zodiac, zombie, ze-in."

Sam blinked slowly coming ou of a sturpor he hadn't realized he was in. He hadn't exactly fallen asleep but he had nodded off into a sort of daze, apparently all the way trough the L's M's and and all the way to the Z's-

"Mia did anyone come back?"

Mia shook her head and continued singing, Sam started worrying about Leo and considered looking for the rest but then that would only mean them coming here and not finding him and this would really never end.
"Where did you guys get off to" he muttered more to himself, he closed his eyes again and started zoning out again listening to Mia's 'every word in the English language' song.

"Zigging and zagging and zealous and zebra
And zenith and zap and zaffer"!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 am
((Sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'm going to be gone for 10 days, starting today. I'm going to Europe for that time, and if I get a chance to post, I will. Again, sorry!))

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

JezebelxRedfern

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX
((Sorry I haven't posted yet, but I'm going to be gone for 10 days, starting today. I'm going to Europe for that time, and if I get a chance to post, I will. Again, sorry!))

kk have a good time -w-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 pm
XxX-Neko-koi-XxX

Have a good time koi, hope to see u soon. =w=  

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm
ϓΘτȘƲરλ ʃλɱίιϓ

((I have returned!))

Runo grinned happily and wrapped her arms around her older sister's neck and looked back at Eli, most of her attention focused on Lestat at the moment.

The young purple haired boy listened in to the conversation, his cheeks dusting a light pink at Leo's words. Ichii was surprised that the other boy defended him, and he hugged Leo's back in a silent 'thank you'.

Sora hurried through the front doors of the orphanage and into the kitchen, sliding a bit on the floors and narrowly regaining his balance before he let go of Lizzie's hand and bumped into Sam's back, holding Ana close so that she wouldn't get injured of tossed around too much "Wah! Sorry, sorry! Oh wait, are we late? Where is everyone? Am I allowed to eat my pocky now?" Sora fired questions at the older boy with lightening speed, waving a hand around excitedly, seeing as one of his arms were full.

Miki let a smile slide across her face as Leo spoke and she lightly patted his head, "Again, thank you." She murmured before turning to look at Eli, laughing quietly, "Ah, I'm thinking that the Search Party went well then. And it's nice to meet you, Eli." She gave a slight bow and turned back to the orphanage, "We should be going inside now." She murmured.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff