• Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:27 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Once back in the grave yard, he took Donnie's body over to the mosalium and placed it inside. He then leaned against a wall as he tried to keep his cool and think of a way to fix this new problem. Where did Xena go? What's she thinkin? I need her a** here to help and she bails....

Ash follows raph and looke down at don before walking over to Raph and hugging him. "im so sorry raph.....this is all my fault if i warned Don earlier this would never happen..." a few tears were building up in Ash's eyes but she didnt want to cry.

He sighed, but hugged her back. "Wasn't ya fault." he said.

@Xena: The building would still be there, but it appeared no one was in it.
Xena: She lands on the rooftop of the building before making herself invisible and intangible. She would then phase through the roof to get inside the building. She takes a moment to look around, but didn't see anyone around. Despite that, she decided to keep herself invisible just in case if there was someone inside.

The rooms were quiet and empty. As was every hall way.

@Ash: "Well, don't feel that way." he said as he rubbed her head a little. "Everythin's gonna be aight. I'm sure Xena's out maybe tryin ta see what she can do. She's part ghost after all."

Ash nodded and pulled away from raph. she rubbed off the tears and took out her cell phone. "i need to make a call." she walks away from raph and called the commander. 'i hope i know what she wants.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:37 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Once back in the grave yard, he took Donnie's body over to the mosalium and placed it inside. He then leaned against a wall as he tried to keep his cool and think of a way to fix this new problem. Where did Xena go? What's she thinkin? I need her a** here to help and she bails....

Ash follows raph and looke down at don before walking over to Raph and hugging him. "im so sorry raph.....this is all my fault if i warned Don earlier this would never happen..." a few tears were building up in Ash's eyes but she didnt want to cry.

Xena: She lands on the rooftop of the building before making herself invisible and intangible. She would then phase through the roof to get inside the building. She takes a moment to look around, but didn't see anyone around. Despite that, she decided to keep herself invisible just in case if there was someone inside.

@Ash: "Well, don't feel that way." he said as he rubbed her head a little. "Everythin's gonna be aight. I'm sure Xena's out maybe tryin ta see what she can do. She's part ghost after all."
Xena: Not seeing anyone, she slowly fades into view as she continues to look around.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:18 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Ash nodded and pulled away from raph. she rubbed off the tears and took out her cell phone. "i need to make a call." she walks away from raph and called the commander. 'i hope i know what she wants.'

The cell would ring and ring for a while as no one answered.

@Xena: The building was dark, and the smell of rotting flesh and formaldehyde were strong.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:22 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Xena: The building was dark, and the smell of rotting flesh and formaldehyde were strong.

Ash growls and cancels the call. she walks back to Raph and the laying Don. "wonder if i can try doing it again..."  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:26 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She kept her guard up as she caught the scent of rotting flesh and formaldehyde. She starts to follow the scent to the source.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:36 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Ash growls and cancels the call. she walks back to Raph and the laying Don. "wonder if i can try doing it again..."

"Dunno..." he said as he sighed and put a hand to his head.

@Xena: The smell was stronger as she got closer. It would lead to a set of double doors at the end of a hall.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:41 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

@Xena: The smell was stronger as she got closer. It would lead to a set of double doors at the end of a hall.

Ash sat next to Don and puts a hand on his cold cheek. She stared at him before resting her forehead ontop of his. "don......im sorry....ill fix this....i promise."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:46 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She stops near the double doors as she looks around for a moment. She then slowly opens the door to see what was inside.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:13 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Ash sat next to Don and puts a hand on his cold cheek. She stared at him before resting her forehead ontop of his. "don......im sorry....ill fix this....i promise."

He looked down at her sadly, but turned his head away and stared out through the door of the mosuliam.

@Xena: There would be a large lab with several shelves that were now mostly bare except for a few forgotten vials and beakers here and there.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:15 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He looked down at her sadly, but turned his head away and stared out through the door of the mosuliam.

@Xena: There would be a large lab with several shelves that were now mostly bare except for a few forgotten vials and beakers here and there.

Ash was thinking deeply of what she had to offer to the commander to get Don back. Was it she was after her reaper powers? or was it total submission to her every command?  

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:25 pm
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Ash was thinking deeply of what she had to offer to the commander to get Don back. Was it she was after her reaper powers? or was it total submission to her every command?

He looked down at her to see what she was doing now. "Whatcha thinkin bout, Ash?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks around the large lab for a moment before walking over to examine the forgotten vials.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

He looked down at her to see what she was doing now. "Whatcha thinkin bout, Ash?" he asked.

"Im trying to think what in hell does that witch want from to in exchange for Don's soul. i was thinking it was my reaper powers. or it could be total submission to her command. i dont know raph....."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 pm
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Xena: She looks around the large lab for a moment before walking over to examine the forgotten vials.

Many had strange names that appeared to be in Arabic or some other Middle Eastern language.

@Ash: "Donnie wouldn't want ya givin that b***h nothin! Ya know that. He cared boutcha like ya was a little sista. He'd be pissed if you traided ya abilities or ya freedom ta save em, and ya know that." he said with an almost growl in his voice. He wanted to save Donnie also, but he wasn't going to trade Ash's freedom or powers to do it.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:45 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Sirea Angelie
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Cyborg_009_Lover
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Many had strange names that appeared to be in Arabic or some other Middle Eastern language.

@Ash: "Donnie wouldn't want ya givin that b***h nothin! Ya know that. He cared boutcha like ya was a little sista. He'd be pissed if you traided ya abilities or ya freedom ta save em, and ya know that." he said with an almost growl in his voice. He wanted to save Donnie also, but he wasn't going to trade Ash's freedom or powers to do it.
Xena: She decides to take a few vials with her, figuring that they can help her figure out where to find the Necromancer woman.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff