Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 am
Carrot's entire body seized up as she looked at the Kage, listening to him. The pause on her name, his smile "We spoke to Jae. You think we couldn't tell what was going on? What was really going on? You're lying...and you clearly don't think we can handle the truth." she whispered and turned on her heel, walking out of the office. I can't believe this. Both of them...stupid! Once out she took off at a run. She couldn't stand to be in their presence, Shigeru or the Kage. Both of them enraged her and made her sick right now The Kage lying...and Shigeru... her thoughts spun around in her head as she ran from the office.

((Exits))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 pm
User Image
Shigeru was not anxious to answer his Yukikage. Before he moved to speak, the voice of Ayaki came from behind. Shige looked to the floor in front of him and closed his eyes as she explained. Once Crisis began to speak, Shigeru turned his eyes in hopes of getting light on the situation. The Yukikage spoke of Jae's leaving as a mission. A mission?Jae didn't say anything about that. Shigeru, although accused of being gullible, thought things through. Something was not right for Shigeru and Ayaki made herself clear as well. She is out of line! What a knucklehead! Shigeru didn't make any motion to recognize Ayaki's presence. Her side on this was not Shige's and she would only be getting in his way on this. Once Shigeru and Crisis were alone, he spoke. "Forgive her, my lord. She forgets her place." SHigeru said before pausing for a moment, hesitant to continue. "Jae has deserted her village. She refuses to tell me more." Shige looked directly at the Yukikage, he suspected that he was connected with it and he knew why it had happened. Shigeru's expression was now a saddened one. A dragged emotion driven to a plead. "Please, do you know why she left?"  

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Her words pierced the man and forced his wide brimmed smile to a simple grin. His eyebrows rested neutrally in not glee nor anger. He had his fit over such a situation and obviously his cover up was not very good. He had angered yet another person, would she leave to. Because Crisis had brought anger upon someone else. It seemed the way he was only could invoke anger, then what would be the purpose of his happiness if it only drove rage. His eyes shifted to Shigeru as he spoke his pardons for Ayaki. 'It's alright." he spoke swiftly, he took no offense to the girl's words. Especially since they were true. Though the cold truth would strike him once more. Jae's actions, were all his fault. "Jae became angered when I said it was possible that other Snow ninja were behind the attack that occurred earlier. That led into a debate about whose idea of a Kage's personality was better ... it turned out for the worst. and I ..." His voice broke for a moment, his gaze shifting away from Shigeru. Unbearable to look at that saddened face as he spoke his next words. "I told her to leave ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Shigeru's expression slowly faded in, a confused look. It was as if he had not understood what the Yukikage was meaning to say. It can't be just that! That's not enough for such a drastic action! "You told her to leave the village?" Shige asked, hoping that was not the case. Something was not right. Either Jae had overreacted or Crisis had. Maybe he's holding something back.

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 pm
User ImageUser Image

Yukigakure | Tamer | Inuzuka | Genin | Koga

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Kogu looked at his Headband as he walked to the Office of the Yukikage, It was so Shiny and brand new. Such an Achievement for him! and his family thought he couldn't do it~ Kogu walked triumphantly to the Office. He then took the head band and put it loosely on his neck and then looked over, seeing the small fluff ball named Koga. His Partner in crime, his jam, to his Peanut butter, the cream, of his crop, the Scooby to his Doo. Koga walked with quick little movements of his paws, it almost looked as if a hurricane was going on under him. But he only seemed to move at a walking pace. Koga seemed calm, as Kogu seemed more energetic then usual. "This is gonna be awesome Koga! We got our headband!" He tapped the headband with his finger "And now we're going to the Yukikage to get the Scroll for our Clan to learn!" he said with a cheery smile. Koga looked at Kogu and wagged his tail and hopped up onto Kogu's shoulder. Kogu smiled at his partner and petted his white fur then continued to the office. A smile still on his face. He knocked on the door and sat down, thinking it may take some time till he'd get there...

Kogu had never met the Yukikage, he'd heard rumors of him being a great ninja and a handsome man. But Kogu had only seen the Yukikage in robes and who knows they may have been past Yukikages too. He wondered if the Kage would even give him scrolls to work from. He needed to learn Howling Mode, his Clan Techniques, Haraise, and some of the Celestial Gates. Ohhh! it was so exciting!

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 pm
Rushing through the halls, toward the Yukikage's quarters, Rin's paw shaped shoes hindered her stopping capabilities, causing her to crash into another, walking down the hall, in the opposite direction. Falling over, as they collided, papers sprawled out, along the width of the hall, while two large thuds were made against the floor. With a great groan, she went to lift herself, from the floor that she had acquainted herself with, and looked over to the person she had run into. Giving a heavy sigh, she figured it would be okay, to go against the way she thought, since it was someone completely unrelated to the academy, in her time. Getting to her feet, she gave a bow of apology, making sure that she would respect her elders, and not disgrace her family.

"I'm very sorry," she started, in her words, "My shoes aren't too great, with varnished floors."

Scurrying to pick up the papers, she couldn't believe that she would pull some kind of stupid stunt, while in the midst of trying to gather her first mission. She didn't take the time to organize them, as she stacked them back up, in front of the one that she had slid into. She felt that it would make up for the accident, if she were to assist with the retrieval, so that she wouldn't seem like a lost cause.  

TheOneOfName

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:20 am
User ImageUser Image

"I told her ... not to look at me the way she did. Angry, she stared at me the way the rogues did ... I told her not to look at me with eyes like those, eyes like that orange haired woman. That if she wanted to stay in this Village, she couldn't look at me like that." His hands went to his lap, like some defenseless child without a way out. he gripped the length of fabric and tensed his fingers abruptly. Teeth clenching, the strain evident in his jaw as he continued. "S-she told me to send her to a different Village ... and I told her to get out ..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kogu sat there waiting for the Yukikage to answer, he knew he was a busy man, and probably had something going on... Little did he know it was an affare that was personal to him... He saw a girl from the academy, she graduated when he did, but he never really paid much attention to the other students, it was almost a miracle that Kogu passed, all he did was sleep all day at his desk then wake up when his name was called to do something and he do a jutsu by fluke. But he remembered her, she was in a cat like outfit, like she was now. He called out to her "Hey! you trying to get your first mission?" he said in a questioning tone.

User Image  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheOneOfName

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:21 pm
Stacking the last of the papers, Rin, only gave another bow, showing that she wasn't meaning to cause any trouble. She hoped that they wouldn't think ill of her, for her mistake, and forgive her for the current one. Hearing the words, of another young sounding voice, she stood up to her full height, looking to the other graduate, like the sound of his voice disgusted her. With a snarl of her lip, she showed that she wasn't entirely friendly, towards people that would be in her own age bracket. Snubbing up her nose, as she walked toward him, so that she could get to the door, she avoided any further eye contact with the graduate. Seeming like she was singling him out, for the harsh reaction, she went to walk by him, wanting to speak with the Yukikage herself. Not feeling any form of remorse, for her cold reaction, she could only remember the storage rooms, and how dark and lonely it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm
User Image

Shigeru looked down to the floor once again. He was apparently very thoughtful. Shige shook his head slightly, not at what Crisis had done but at how Jae had reacted. Like a child After a while of silence, Shigeru's expression softened from a serious pensive display to one of realization and understanding. He looked up to Crisis to see him disturbed, surely due to guilt he felt. "You did nothing wrong, my lord. Jae was out of line. She, along with every Snow shinobi should have treat you with the respect I know you deserve." Shigeru nodded slightly at the end of his statement. His right hand then became a fist at his side. "I understand that many forget and need to be reminded that we are now a great shinobi village. They need to be reminded of our new way of living." Shigeru's face then became stern, a mixture of determination and dedication. "Please allow me to be the one to remind my fellow shinobi of who they are. Let me bring back Jae!"

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kogu flinched when the girl seemed to be hostile to him... when she passed him, he began to grow worried "ah, the Yukikage is busy in there, we mustn't disturb him during matters" he said in a worried tone. Koga let out a small high pitched bark at Rin.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

Assuring, sure enough were the words Shigeru spoke. Though out of line or not were the words Crisis himself would have ever chose. She was a person and free to speak her opinion as she willed. For she was the younger of the two, it was something most people her age did. He should have maintained his composure better. Though still these assuring words let his heart rest assured in one manner or another that he had not done wrong. A false hope for what he knew the truth to be. Though to Shigeru's request he could only nod. Agreeing to let the boy travel to go and get his companion. "Be safe ... I'll send Nakura to go with you ... Wait for her at the Docks" His voice was low but echoed slightly through the well sized room.  

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Shigeru's will wavered within him at the sound of his Yukikage's affirmative reply. He bowed deeply and faced the floor, his expression unchanged. He will be working with Nakura again. Shige flashed through his memory, remembering their mission that nearly resulted in his death. Shigeru then smiled at the thought of what he was going to do to bring back his friend. His plans bordered on cruelty and he knew it. "Thank you, my lord." Shigeru said before turning around, still bent in a bow. He then stood as he walked toward the door and stepped out. SHigeru noticed two other Genin just outside the door. He had a smirk on his face as he passed them, disturbing, even to himself.
[OOC: Can you give me a rank so that I may properly measure this mission?]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:47 pm
[ OOC Let's go with C Ranked ]  

Misujage

Saint

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm
[OOC:Thank you.]  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games