Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply kpopFANS
Super Junior Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Super Junior is the Best???
  Hee Chul/Dong Hae
  Ki Bum/Eun Hyuk
  Shi Won/Ryeo Wook
  Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:32 pm
K-Pop
The Asians have the teachings of Confucious in their minds all the time...xD

Anyway, I saw SuJu on MusicBank today. They were performing live outside. Man did they sound awful. >.<; Except for Eeteuk, Donghae and Ryewook. SS501 was there too and they sounded horrible as well. xP

Is it just me or does Donghae's eyeballs look a bit centered (like close to the nose). I don't know but at some angle his eyes do kind of look like that. Sorry. >.<

yeah, now that you told me that, i went and looked at some pictures. . .i think it is kinda close to the nose. . . or is it his face shape that makes it look like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:45 pm
x_xse7enx_x
K-Pop

Anyway, I saw SuJu on MusicBank today. They were performing live outside. Man did they sound awful. >.<; Except for Eeteuk, Donghae and Ryewook. SS501 was there too and they sounded horrible as well. xP

Is it just me or does Donghae's eyeballs look a bit centered (like close to the nose). I don't know but at some angle his eyes do kind of look like that. Sorry. >.<

yeah, now that you told me that, i went and looked at some pictures. . .i think it is kinda close to the nose. . . or is it his face shape that makes it look like that?
Shape of his face? It looks pretty normal to me. But it could be that reason. Or maybe it's the new hairstlye. Donghae does look a bit stupid.  

K-Pop

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:40 pm
i never noticed that before. .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:59 am
K-Pop
x_xse7enx_x
K-Pop

Shape of his face? It looks pretty normal to me. But it could be that reason. Or maybe it's the new hairstlye. Donghae does look a bit stupid.

Lol, but I love stupid-looking people. ^^ They just look so adorable. ^^ Yeah I never noticed that either...... I must be used to him looking like that or something......  

I Have Moved

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:25 pm
hehe . .stupid looking. . .. thats funny. oh well, he's still cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:36 am
xD Donghae's stupid-cute-silly-adorable looking.  

K-Pop

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:13 am
ermmm. . okay. . . i guess stupid looking people look fine. .

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:39 am
I saw Suju during TVXQ concert in Malaysia....and Dnghae was super cute!!!ANd hankyung spoke chinese....

You guys should have been there!!!They were amazing..They danced So I,U,and also Knockout,and Miracle too  

versusme

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:48 pm
calverse
I saw Suju during TVXQ concert in Malaysia....and Dnghae was super cute!!!ANd hankyung spoke chinese....

You guys should have been there!!!They were amazing..They danced So I,U,and also Knockout,and Miracle too

GRRR!!!! I wanted to see that concert. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:27 am
calverse

you were there??? that must have been fun. .

[schizophrenic]

Nanese_loves_Jaejoong

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:46 pm
orientalxbaby
calverse

you were there??? that must have been fun. .

I can't wait to buy the DVD of it. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:21 am
thats kewl. . .  

[schizophrenic]

konayuki-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:15 am
dong hae !! han kyung and definitely...SHI WON !!!

my sis went for the dong bang shin ki concert in msia and suju was there to open it. she said they were really good !  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:09 pm
your sister is freakin lucky then. . .  

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:03 pm
yeah, i know! getting to see dong bang shin ki, and super junior? that is so cool  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff