Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Information Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where does she sell sea shells?
  None of your damn business!
  I like toast.
  By the sea shore. Where else?
  That's what -she- said!
  Why do you want sea shells?
  *is now thinking of the 3 sea shells in "Demolition Man"*
  tch... beats me.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Don't know and don't care.
  Gimme my gold! *shakes cane*
View Results
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 93 Total: 93 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:29 pm
*starts at the information center again* Trick or treat!

Treats: 2
Tricks: 8  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:59 pm
{{The die seems to have a bias toward odd numbers so far.}}

*a woman working the desk who's studying to be a dentist decides to lecture Kits about the kind of harm sugar can do to one's teeth and sends her off with a brochure containing unsightly images of severe gum disease*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:26 am
Trick-or-Treat Scores for 10/4

damecharlie: 9 tricks, 3 treats
Kits Rose: 11 tricks, 4 treats
Icy Reign: 5 tricks, 5 treats

The die seems to be a little stingy on treats, but that's to the advantage of Icy who has taken the lead in treats with a single run. If these scores are wrong, let me know and I'll go back and recount.  
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:55 am
-dame walks in and holds out her pail- Trick or treat!

Treats: 3
Tricks: 10

- xp leaves to go to AS-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 am
--2nd round--

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 6

TREATS: 5  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:52 pm
-one of the young employees flings gum at the back of Icy's head as she walks out- xp  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Trick or treat!

Treats: 5
Tricks: 13  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm
-silly string sprays all over Kits as she heads out-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:48 pm
*somebody opens the door from the other side as dame is reaching for it, making it hit her*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:00 pm
((Ouch! gonk crying -covers eye-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 am
Trick-or-Treat Scores for 10/5

damecharlie: 14 tricks, 8 treats
Kits Rose: 14 tricks, 7 treats
Icy Reign: 8 tricks, 9 treats

Not feeling too confident in my counting this time and it's difficult to tell what post is each trick-or-treater's final post for the day in order to double check. I know Icy so far has been wrapping up in MW so it's easy enough to check hers at least. I'm not going to make it a requirement to stick with an ending thread, but it would help me out a lot if you did.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:13 am
I always post where I'm going next. xp But the place I have been ending has been different XD. I'll see if I can work on that. xd

Since there are eight places, would it be helpful to include in our posts "Place 1" or just a number at the top or bottom indicating how many places we have been? Or is that just complicating things too much and it'd just be easier to have a consistent ending place for each person each day?

Anywho, I have 7 treats ( rofl I wrote threats at first. rofl xd ), and 14 tricks. 3nodding Now, that being said, I didn't go back and make sure my rolls were put in right, that was me just following the posts I made to the end. sweatdrop

...Jeeze this was pretty comprehensible for four o'clock in the morning. eek -toddles off to bed again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:08 am
Saying where you're going next doesn't actually make things that much more helpful when I'm just trying to figure out the end score. I'd have to click through all the threads and follow the trail until I finally get to the end. If I was following you alone and each of your posts to make sure each had the correct number, then the note on where you're going next would be helpful. {Although, unless you have a consistent start thread, I would still have to click through all the threads until I find the beginning to even be able to follow you.} However, that's really only good for seeing where exactly a mistake was made. I'm not going to click through all those threads just to check on your individual post scores when I have 2 other people I'm marking down at the same time. It's easier to just click through the threads and hash off each person's tricks/treats regardless of whether that's their first or fifth post so I only have to check each thread once instead of 3 times while following each person's individual trail through Geezerville.

Having a consistent ending place would let me more easily compare my final numbers with the player's final numbers to see if we're coming out the same.

I'll go through and count your score again to see if I missed something. I'd already done it twice earlier and came out with 14 tricks/8 treats both times, but I'm also tired and wouldn't be surprised if I somehow miscounted both times.

Edit: Just counted again and yes, it it in fact 14 tricks/8 treats. You marked your last treat as singular, but you rolled 22 so it was supposed to be double.

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:23 am
{3rd round}

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 8

TREATS: 10  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 59 Total: 59 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:28 pm
Trick or treat!

Treats: 8
Tricks: 15

-heads to MW-

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash