Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
S o . M a n y . Y e a r s . . . [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:25 pm
(I forgot his....)

User Image

My name is Shina Yoshina...

magedude299 controls my life...

I like Kyoya being my best friend, fighting, killing, and sleeping... I hate girls in certain situations, homework, and school...

I'd like to describe myself as... calm. I'm very quiet in all situations, I have to be quiet because I always have to concentrate while working at my dad's office... I'm not a people person...That's why I only have one friend... I like to sleep, but I became an isomniac because of school work...

I am straight...

You forgot me... I'm the son of a military sargeant and a doctor. I never liked school, and Kyoya's my only friend... I'm the smartest in the class, except for maybe Kyoya who has 2 more IQ points than me...Sometimes... I hit girls because I'm angry... I seem to have urges in my head sometimes. Is there something out there?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:57 am
"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

User ImageXander Turaugott - Nineteen-Year-Old Young Man
The Well-Trained Perfectionist and Art-Loving Caretaker Who Crushes On His Master.

Xander shrugged, "Oh, well... Come on, Corvin, might as well get started on cleaning up. We only have a couple hours until my parents awaken. I'll start on the bathroom and you handle the bedroom." And, with that, he entered the bathroom, looking at opened bag that belonged to AJ. He put the things back in, then quickly made work of the sink, only finishing it within thirty minutes so that it sparkled once more. He took up the bag and went out to see that Corvin was having a bit of a haitus trying to figure out what to do next, and had only finished rearranging the sheets.

Chuckling, he said, "Hey, I'm going to give this back to that girl, AJ, and then get a new door to install in, alright? You can get some work putty and paint to patch up the wall." He swiftly took off to a run and, after a good ten minutes of constant running/jogging, he made it to AJ's house. Instead of walking in, he found a wall he could easily scale and, taking out his black steel kurisamigama, which were sheathed in the sleeves of his jacket, the chain wrapping just over his shoulders to each end of the mini sickle-like weapon, he dug the blades into the wall and climbed easily, only taking him a couple of minutes. Jumping up the rest of the foot he could've climbed, he landed smoothly on the black tar of the building, easily finding Kyoya and AJ.

Smirking, all too well-satisfied, he said to AJ, "Hey, you forgot this back at Corvin's house."

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:03 am
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: I know! If only he was one who could be more direct with his feelings... ]]

iiRain Bao
Omg a gay caregiver... i luv it

Fantomex Reborn
I-It just had to be done.
User ImageM y . n a m e . i s . Xander Turaugott . . .

I . a m . 19 . y e a r s . o l d .

Fantomex Reborn c o n t r o l s . m y . l i f e . . .

I . l i k e . being with Corvin, being loyal to my allies, studying defensive fighting techniques/skills, and the arts . a n d . I . h a t e fighting unnecessarily, making mistakes/failures, dishonorable things, and knowing that I am imperfect . . .

I f . I . h a d . t o . d e s c r i b e . m y s e l f , I ' d . h a v e . t o . s a y . t h a t I'm quiet, thoughtful, and and bright. I was raised to be eloquently charming and polite to the T, and rather don't like crowds; only small groups of friends or family. I am, in general, a person who shows their true feelings indirectly, which can make me an enigma at times . . .

I . a m . bisexual, but mainly gay . . .

Y o u . f o r g o t . m e . . . I was born the son of Corvin's father's own caretaker, Alered Turaugott, and the head chef, Elina Turaugott, exactly a year before Corvin was born. I was chosen to become Corvin's own caretaker and companion when he was born. I was always around him, even at school, though nobody ever truly knew I was there... Even when Corvin started the group when I was five. I always went along with his schemes and developed a close friendship between me and my quiet intelligence against his fierce strength... You might even say that I've somewhat fallen in love with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:09 am
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

"I'm missing your bed. I never sleep. Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak... I'm cuddling close to blankets and sheets... I'm missing your laugh. How did we break [apart]? ... And when did your eyes begin to look fake? I hope you're as happy as you [want to be]." - The Quiet Screaming by Legion of Doom (Modified)

Corvin was muttering something inexplicable, but went to the pool shed and easily managed to find a big bucket of work putty, a piece of worker's palette, and a trowel. He set down the palette and trowel atop the lid of the bucket and precariously made his way back to the house. Carefully setting it down, he got to work and patched up the wall from the inside out, waiting for the material to dry up a bit every five minutes so it wouldn't get messed up. It took him maybe a good forty minutes to patch up the wall, and then he hid the materials away while he swept up and cleaned the area, hoping that Xander would return soon with a door.

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:37 pm
User Image AJ rolled her mismatched eyes. The hazel was now intricately laced with ice blue swirls. "My b**** of a sister kicked me out of my own house..." she saw the butler guy and took the backpack. "Thanks... that has a most of my stuff." AJ pulled a pillow much bigger than the backpack out and set it down on her beaten up matress. She raised an eyebrow at Kyoya and his carving, but said no more.

She sighed and went over to her clipboard. Ignoring the peice of paper and pencil, she pulled a few cans of spray paint out of her backpack, and started decorating her new "room"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image Clarissa sighed and folded her skinny arms over her chest. She put on her best pout and said loudly, "Daddy! My boyfriend is being a meanie! Make him go...!" Her plain ish eyes were enhanced by the pounds of makeup she put on. Her boyfriend lumbered down the stairs, some jock. "He didn't bring me any roses!" She said, getting louder. The father shrugged and mumbled drunkenly, "He cann doh wha'everr he whantts"... "You're so freaking mean!! You don't care about me at all!!" Clarissa screamed, stomped up the stairs past her boyfriend. The dad stared for a while but shrugged and resumed drinking.

Only after she whined a little and stomped her feet, did she hear Shina's yell. "Ugh!! My life just got RUINED!! GOD!!!" She screamed back at him, tears streaming down her face. She slammed the window shut and threw herself on the bed, sobbing into a pillow.

t  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:13 pm

User ImageXander Turaugott - Nineteen-Year-Old Young Man
The Well-Trained Perfectionist and Art-Loving Caretaker Who Crushes On His Master.

Xander started saying, "You're welcome," when he heard Clarissa. He sighed, "Oh, dear, not her... I never liked that girl. And I rather don't think Master Corvin does either." Shaking his head, he turned around and said, "Well, maybe I shall see you later, hm?"

He jumped down and landed softly and professionally with ease and jogged his way to a hardware warehouse store. There, 'borrowing' his father's credit card, he bought a door similar-looking to the original one, forged a signature, and jogged back to Corvin's house using a series of alleys and back ways.

When he got there, Corvin had just finished on wall, and Xander came in, holding the door, and a small paint bucket filled with a hammer, nails, a screwdriver, and some screws. He quickly got to work and, within twenty minutes, he finished putting on the new door. Together, they tidied up and tossed out the remainders and trash of the previous night... Just as a delicate, charming bell rang for breakfast...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:34 pm
User Image
Corvin Chander Drake, Eighteen-Year-Old Guy
Wielding A Fierce Intelligence Matching His Prowess In A Fight

At the breakfast table, Xander started conversing with Corvin, asking, "Hey Corvin, you remember that girl, Clarissa?"

"Oh, God... You mean AJ's supposed twin sister?"

"That's the one... She's back. And she's even whinier."

"Son of a- ... That girl wouldn't stop looking my way and giving all she's got to me... Ugh."

Secretly, Xander started thinking, 'Wish I was that forward.'

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm
((Ok this is kind of uber-embarrasing... but hey it's iiRain Bao... I got friggin hacked again... i think from some phisher thing? Argh... anyway, I'll continue on...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 pm
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Aww, dude, that sucks. D= ]]
II Jello II
((Ok this is kind of uber-embarrasing... but hey it's iiRain Bao... I got friggin hacked again... i think from some phisher thing? Argh... anyway, I'll continue on...))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

finniii

Salty Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:28 pm
Ikr? I look like a newb D:
Fantomex Reborn
[[ Out. Of. Champagne: Aww, dude, that sucks. D= ]]
II Jello II

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:24 pm
AJ frowned at her newly spray painted floor. She waited for the paint to dry, sun beating down on her back. She glanced up at Kyoya, hearing her sisters sobs emanating from inside. She muttered the word drama queen under hear breath and ignored her. AJ sat down on her mattress and lazily watched the clouds, dreaming up a way to get rid of her horrid sister.

finniii

Salty Genius

Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas