Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=The Trading Post= 5/27/06 UPDATE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:29 pm
~Mialee!~XD
Trading Post Order
Owner name: Mialee
Pet Name: Euphoria
Picture of Pet: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/DLF/Tags/Mialee79.jpg
Items/services needed:blue with black tips feather earring (1k), blue with black tips feather anklet (3k), double bands on other legs (250g), blue with black tips tail feather (250g), dream catcher warpaint #4 on the cheek....not too big (500g) and a plushie of his mate Celendria (3k)
Total: 8k (I think)

Trading Post Order
Pet Name: Frosta
Picture of Pet: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/darkangelmialee/soquili/frosta.jpg
Items/services needed: purple tail feather (250g),purple rain dancers (1k), purple feather earring (1k)
Total: 2250g

grand total 10,250g

EDIT adding this since I got Cassius a day after XD
Trading Post Order
Pet Name: Cassius
Picture of Pet: http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a354/soquilipets/Sirenz/Tags/cassius.jpg
Items/services needed: Arrow necklace (2k), Ball Earring (500g), Double bands (250g, if you think they would look good..if not then just keep the gold as part of a tip ^^ ), Tribal Warpaint #9 on his neck (700g) and adding rain dancers, you pick a good color
Total: 6450g

New Grand Total :16,700g

Added raindancers to Cassius...
considering his crazy dancing nature he'd love how they look as he dances and prances XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:57 am
Sorry for being so behind on there everyone. So much has happened in the last couple of days. I hope you all understand. I will get these items done when possible. Thanks.  

Sirenz

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:11 am
heart Sirenz

Take your time, we understand ^___^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:17 pm
ggkes* no rush hun ^.^ I know whats going on and if anyone gets impatient tell them to be patient...or talk to me *ish a pitbull* XD blaugh  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Presca

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:53 pm
Sirenz, it's scary, we look sort of twinish smile

Yeah, no rush, hon - what with all the growings, customs, and the Easter event, you're taking on an awful lot as it is - people will just have to learn to be patient.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:11 pm
r the spots all taken?  

Spunky Dasher

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:54 pm
Spunky Dasher
r the spots all taken?
Yeah, they've been full for a while. *points at front page*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:49 pm
User Image  

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:01 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:07 pm
User Image  

Tasunke
Crew

Tasunke
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:18 pm
User Image

exclaim since i took so long im going to cancel everyone's trades and do the ones i can for free.

Harper and Celeanor have permission to take orders in their thread whenever they want. they get 100% of the gold. They can only make pre existing items ...not customs. I will only open from now on for custom items/hair/tag edits.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:00 am
Wee, Chaos, Bandit and Glamrock look so nice! Thank you!  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 2:06 pm
Oooo...*waits for a chance to get Prinny a tie choker*  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:46 pm
Tasunke
User Image

exclaim since i took so long im going to cancel everyone's trades and do the ones i can for free.

Harper and Celeanor have permission to take orders in their thread whenever they want. they get 100% of the gold. They can only make pre existing items ...not customs. I will only open from now on for custom items/hair/tag edits.

she came out so pretty!! keep the trade hun. you deserve it for all teh work!! ^^ besides we know you've been busy. no worries *huggles*

EDIT: oh ummm I ordered purple feathers....*sweats and points to her ordering post at the top of the page*  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas