Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:38 am
isabella505
-slows pace and releases Aanna's hand reaching for the office's front door- i see the receptionist's suprise that we came in together-
"Hello girls, is there anything i can do to help you both?" she looks up smiling at the two of us-
"yes actually i was wondering if this school has an assigned uniform that i was supposed to pick up."
i look in determination and eagerness.-
I keep my eyes on you and smile. (God she so kawaii.)I look around as I see Isabella done talking.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:20 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-slows pace and releases Aanna's hand reaching for the office's front door- i see the receptionist's suprise that we came in together-
"Hello girls, is there anything i can do to help you both?" she looks up smiling at the two of us-
"yes actually i was wondering if this school has an assigned uniform that i was supposed to pick up."
I keep my eyes on you and smile. (God she so kawaii.)I look around as I see Isabella done talking.

-feels Aanna looking at me from the side and turns to her when the receptionist spins her chair around to grab a stack of papers and i casually touch her hand with my fingers making sure no-one was looking- i give her a quick smile slanting my head sideways slightly and closing my eyes in content before turning back to the desk-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:51 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-feels Aanna looking at me from the side and turns to her when the receptionist spins her chair around to grab a stack of papers and i casually touch her hand with my fingers making sure no-one was looking- i give her a quick smile slanting my head sideways slightly and closing my eyes in content before turning back to the desk-I smile as I waited for Isabella to be done.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 am
Name: Valerie(val)
Nicknames: Val, valval, valley, valley gurl, bugger, butthead, the assassin, celery, etc...etc...etc
Sexual Orientation: bi
Personality: out there at times, colorful, creative, a bit perverted at times, etc
Background:sicilian, french, lithuanian russian polish jew, English....born in usa, New york
Appearance: 5'1.5", brown hair with red and it's really curly, grey/green eyes
Other: ninja xd  

wildfloweronfire

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:24 pm
I looked around alittle as I waited.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:51 pm
Name: Kairi
Nickname: Squirelly
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Quiet, funny, fun-loving, shy around new people, artistic, computer friendly
Background: Mother and father divorced and mother felt as if she had no need to take care of Kairi, and when the newest child was born, Summer, she was left in the dark.
Appearance: 5'4" blue hair pixie cut, green-gray eyes  

TwistedAnomaly

Wrathful Hunter

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:38 pm
slink09
Name: Kairi
Nickname: Squirelly
Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: Quiet, funny, fun-loving, shy around new people, artistic, computer friendly
Background: Mother and father divorced and mother felt as if she had no need to take care of Kairi, and when the newest child was born, Summer, she was left in the dark.
Appearance: 5'4" blue hair pixie cut, green-gray eyes

Aanna see a new girl, so she walks over to her.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games