Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-A][P-1x1] Send Me An Angel [Ryuu Minamoto] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 pm
User Image"I don't know, we have so much we could to do. I still have so much to learn about this world." Kail said smiling. "I'll do whatever yout hink is best to do first." Kail said before a confused look passed his face. "You can buy clothing?" Kail questioned softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:19 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Sitting up, Daisuke looked behind him and smiled as he stood up.
"Yeah, we either buy clothes or make them ourselves. I don't know how to sew, so I buy clothing." the man clarified.
"Most of what we own, we buy in stores. Even most foods."
Picking his clothes up from the floor, the doctor dressed himself for the second time that day.
"I guess first thing's first...let's go out and get you familiarized with how the world works in general. That sound ok to you?"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 am
User ImageKail listened as Daisuke explained about how humans made clothing or bought it. "You buy food, food is not a humanly possession. Food is a gift given by God, how do people think they have the right to sell it?" Kail questioned.

"That sounds alright I would like to know how your world works." Kail continued after he calmed himself from the surprise of the fact that food could be bought.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:54 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"My my...you really haven't had our world explained to you." the doctor joked.
"I agree, food is God's gift, but we humans have what we call..." he paused for a moment to think, "an economy. People have to work to grow, harvest, catch, prepare, and cook food. When people work, they are given money. We give them money by purchasing the food that they worked for. Then they can buy other things, like clothing, entertainment, shelter, food...lots of things. It's just the way we do it."
Straightening his tie, he walked up to Kail and ruffled his hair. The sweet angel certainly made him smile. He was rather childlike in his need for knowledge, and Daisuke found that to be rather endearing.
"There are things you can't do when we're out though..." he continued on a different subject.
"No flying or floating around, no wings, no magic...and you should put on clothing that looks more like when other humans wear."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:26 pm
User ImageKail blushed deeply when Daisuke joked that no one had really explained the human world to him. It was true, Kail had very limited knowledge and while he had been curious about the human world he had yet to get to that portion of his training before he was sent to earth. "Oh, so some humans make grow the food for other humans to eat and are paid for their work." Kail said in awe, he understood a bit more now and didn't feel quite as outraged.

Kail listened as Daisuke told him there were things he couldn't do while they were out. He nodded understanding that though he thought it was weird humans couldn't do things like he could. "Clothing like yours? Oh wait I know like the one I saw." Kail exclaimed smiling before he suddenly shimmered and his clothing changed.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:02 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"Clothing like mine wouldn't suit you. Something more like..." before the doctor could even finish his thought, Kail had transformed himself into a very becoming outfit. Daisuke's jaw dropped as he watched it happen. It was amazing how the angel did such things, and to top it all off, he looked so very good in the simple, casual attire he had chosen. It suited him perfectly.
"That..." he finished.
"You look...very very good." the man smiled. "Ready to go?"

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:23 pm
User ImageKail fluttered his wings as his clothes finished changing. Then slowly he spun around looking at himself. "So this is what human clothes feel like, their a bit rougher than normal." Kail said in wonderment.

"you like it?" Kail questioned smiling. "I saw it on the table in the shiny paper like thing." Kail explained. "I am ready." Kail said beaming again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

"You mean...you saw this is the magazine on the table? And you just created it like that? You're rather talented!" the doctor walked a small circle around Kail before stopping in front of him and kissing the top of his head.
"Well then...just put your lovely wings away and we'll be off!"
In a gentlemanly manner, Daisuke offered his arm to Kail and lead him out of the bedroom, down the hall, out the front door, and onto the sidewalk, heading in the direction of downtown.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image"Yes I saw the same outfit in the magazine." Kail said testing out the strange word. "I just copied what i saw to my body size." Kail continued to explain.

"Oh right my wings, can't have them out." Kail exclaimed before closing his eyes and willing his wings to fade from view. Kail took Daisuke's arm as soon as he opened his eyes and allowed Daisuke to lead him out of the house and outside of the house.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:06 am
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

It was so sunny and warm, the perfect day to go out and enjoy the company of one you care for.
"Good morning, Yamada-san." Daisuke greeted one of his neighbors.
The neighborhood was bustling, mostly with ladies and children. Dogs yapped and cats meowed. Birds flew overhead.
For a moment, Daisuke noticed a crow that circled overhead. It seemed to be following him. Suddenly, the black bird swooped down.
"Caaaaw! CAAAAAAAAW!" it shrieked.
Waving his arm to shoo the bird, he covered Kail with his other arm.
"That was odd..." he said as the crow flew away.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 am
User Image"Good Morning, Yamada-san!" Kail called mimicking Daisuke. Kail was enjoying the seemingly chaos of the animals around them that he was unaware of the crow. When it swooped down and shrieked at the Kail gave a yell of surprise and somewhat fear. He was also surprised when Daisuke covered him.

"Oh, evil bird." Kail growled after the crow as it flew away. "Why are you following us?" Kail questioned seeming to ponder the answer himself.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:32 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Hn..." Daisuke frowned. He didn't like that one bit. It was annoying.
Just then, he hard a yell from across the way.
Yamada-san's young son, Toshi, had pulled away and run into the street after what appeared to be that same crow, who was now holding something that appeared to be a child's toy in its beak.
"Biwdy...biwdy!" the two year old called out, toddling after the bird.
The boy's mother took off after her son, but fell, almost as if she were pushed by some invisible force.
Daisuke gasped as he saw a truck come up over the crest of the hill at full speed.
Yamada-san wouldn't make it to her son in time.
Taking off, Daisuke ran at full speed toward the child. The truck saw him and blew its horn, slamming its brakes.
Too late.
Grabbing Toshi, Daisuke threw him roughly to the other side of the road. He turned his head just in time to make eye contact with Kail. His eyes said a thousand things to the angel in one look. I'm sorry. I love you. Please forgive me. I'm sad too.
The truck hit, tires squealing, throwing Daisuke into the air like a rag doll. his body came down, hitting the pavement with a sickening thud.
Yamada-san lay her head on the ground and cried on one side of the road, her son Toshi crying, but unhurt, on the other side.

"Kail..." Daisuke managed to whisper, blood beginning to fill his mouth.

The crow flew off overhead, his call sounding like ominous laughter.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:13 pm
User ImageKail gasped as he saw the little boy run out after the crow. "Wait come back." Kail called to the boy reaching out a hand. Kail gave another gasp as if seeing something that everyone could not when the boy's mother fell to the ground. Feeling Daisuke suddenly release him and run caused Kail to turn back and watch the man.

Time seemed to slow when Daisuke grabbed Toshi and shoved the boy out of the way. "DAISUKE!" Kail screamed as he watched the truck hit Daisuke. Kail couldn't move for a few moments frozen in pain and fear. Suddenly Kail stumbled forward before running to Daisuke. "Daisuke...." Kail gasped kneeling down next to the bloody man. "You....you can't....Daisuke....I can't... I don't know how... i haven't been taught yet." Kail cried.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm
Daisuke Tatsumi

User Image

Having been a doctor for so long, Daisuke was well aware that his body was dying. He knew all the stages of death, and as sure as he could feel his blood pressure lowering and his breathing slowing down, he knew it wouldn't be long.
Blinking though the haze, he could see Kail's beautiful face hovering above him, looking down on him with tears in his eyes.

"Shhhhh...." he managed to say, reaching up with his less injured arm to touch the angel's face, frowning slightly when he noticed the streak of his blood that he left on the perfect pale flesh.
"Its ok, its ok." Daisuke soothed, coughing a bit. "I couldn't just...let the boy....get hit. I'm...so...sorry....Kail. I....love you. I love you, Kail. So sorry......."
Smiling, Daisuke closed his eyes.
"I just...wish...we could have been....together forever."
And with that...Daisuke died in the angel's arms.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:49 pm
User Image"Daisuke, just wait i'll summon one of the higher angels." Kail cried softly as he tried to concentrate to use his powers. Kail could barely feel his tears streaming down his face as he spoke. Kail's focus was broken when Daisuke reached up and placed a hand against his face.

Kail listened as Daisuke spoke. Kail placed his hand against Daisuke's hand feeling the man's life slowly slip away. "Daisuke... Daisuke.... DAISUKE!!!" Kail yelled his wings erupting from his back. Elements swirled around the young angel as his grief grew when Daisuke died.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff