Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
***Please don't post in here*** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which diet has been most effective for you?
  Atkin's diet
  South beach diet
  Weight Watchers
  Counting calories
  Good ol' fashioned hard work and strict exercise!
  Other.
View Results

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:41 am
End of week 9

188.0 so I gained 1 pound crying I had a feeling I gained because I didn't exercise enough and I've been snacking way too much. I'll just have to try harder this week. And I need better portion control.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 pm
I'm in the same boat with portion control. /;

I've been eating out more, too. I just have to keep telling myself that if I like the way it tastes I should save half for later so I can eat it twice! Doesn't always help, but sometimes does. :3

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 am
Hey that's a good idea! I'll try that too.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:32 am
Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today's intake:

•1 over easy egg, 2 white slices of bread, light mozzarella cheese, bell peppers. 
•chamomile tea with one tsp of English toffee syrup (sweetened with splenda) it has 0 sugar and 0 calories and 0 everything. 
•rice, beans, pot roast (I was in a hurry and kinda put way too much rice and beans. I had about 4-6 oz of the meat)

Today's outtake:

•sped walked 2.5 miles in about 45 mins. 

Just a rant:

I feel like I ate way too much. I think the meat is very salty so it's probably making me retain water. Too much sodium is bad......I should try to drink more water AND EXERCISE more often  and maybe stop eating meat like I initially wanted......*sigh* I wish my family could be a little more supportive. 

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:40 pm
Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today's intake:

•6 small lean (boneless and skinless) cat fish nuggets with white rice.
•homemade manaeesh (made with 1 pita, zaatar, and light mozzarella cheese.
•3 small slices of veggie pizza.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:02 pm
I just weighed myself for fun and out of curiosity....I went down to 186.5!! WOOHOO!! 4laugh

The strange thing is that not only two days ago, I weighed 188lbs. So, maybe my scale was inaccurate...I weighed myself about an hour ago which was an hour after dinner.

Oh well, I'm going to keep exercising. I already walked 1.5 miles today, so I want to try and fit at least another 1-1.5 miles in today, and running tomorrow. I want to do week 3 day 2 of the C25K after school school tomorrow.

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 pm
Day 64: Monday, September 13, 2010

Today's intake:

•homemade manaeesh (made with 1 pita, zaatar, and mozzarella cheese)
•a turkey pastrami sandwich made with wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, sliced purple onion, light mayo, provolone cheese, and pepper-jack cheese. 
•about 7 lean cat fish nuggets (boneless and skinless) with a bowl of rice

Today's outtake:

•walked 1.5 miles in 30 mins in PE class  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 pm
Day 65: Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Today's intake:

•2 over easy eggs
•1&1/2 tortilla 
•bowl of rice with lean cat fish nuggets
•16 manzanilla olives stuffed with pimiento. 
•2 white tortilla 
•cream cheese

Just a rant: 
I ate a ton of calories and sodium......not ideal for losing weight....and I didn't even get to exercise otter than the walking between classes at school, and at the gov't center. It was such a busy day today.   

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:10 pm
[Beautiful Oblivion]
I just weighed myself for fun and out of curiosity....I went down to 186.5!! WOOHOO!! 4laugh

The strange thing is that not only two days ago, I weighed 188lbs. So, maybe my scale was inaccurate...I weighed myself about an hour ago which was an hour after dinner.

Oh well, I'm going to keep exercising. I already walked 1.5 miles today, so I want to try and fit at least another 1-1.5 miles in today, and running tomorrow. I want to do week 3 day 2 of the C25K after school school tomorrow.

The weight gain you noticed on Saturday was probably water weight. Quick/sudden fluctuations like that are pretty much always fluid-related.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 pm
Maybe....either way I'm glad to still be in the 180's and not 190's. My weight keeps fluctuating between 186 and 188....I think I have to exercise more because walking 1.5 miles feels really easy now. If I can make more time to run also on days I don't walk, I could lose more weight like that as well. So that's what I'm shooting for.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:45 pm
Day 66: Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Today's intake:

•homemade manaeesh with mozzarella cheese
•chamomile tea with 1 tbsp of Irish toffee syrup (sugar free with 0 calories)
•a turkey pastrami sandwich with wheat bread, light mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, provolone cheese, pepper-jack cheese, and red onion. 
•6 mini m&m cookies
•large salad with ranch dressing
•16 oz of pink lemonade 
•1 scrambled egg mixed with a cut up veggie patty. 
•1 tortilla
•a cup of raspberry tea flavored with 1 tbsp of Irish cream syrup (sugar free and 0 calories)

Today's outtake:

•walked 1.5 miles is 30 mins in PE class. 

Just a rant:
Walking 1.5 miles feels really easy now. So in class, I wanna try and walk faster so I can fit 7 or 8 laps in 30 mins.....AND!! I'm going to run tomorrow! I don't work in the morning so after chemistry, I'm going straight home and conquering week 3 day 2!! YEA! I feel pumped. My goal for Friday is to speed walk 7-8 laps in 30 mins.   
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:24 pm
Day 67: Thursday, September 16, 2010

Today's intake:

•6 lean cat fish nuggets
•bowl of white rice
•raspberry tea with 1 tbsp of Irish cream syrup
•Detour protein bar (chocolate peanut butter)
•pepperoni cheese hot pocket
•payday candy bar
•8 manzanilla olives 
•cream cheese
•1 tortilla

Today's outtake:

•week 3 day 2 of C25K  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:30 pm
Yesterday was a pretty crazy day and I was running late all day and very busy. That's why I ate the hot pocket and then later I was rushing again and ate the protein bar. Then at work, Chendo brought payday candybars for everyone and I couldn't resist! gonk ......so delicious! Oh well, I'm glad I ran yesterday, and walked more today! I met my goal yet again for walking 7 laps in 30 mins! So proud. I wanna try and fit 8 laps in 30 mins sometime.....maybe in a few weeks.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:23 am
Day 68: Friday, September 17, 2010

Today's intake:

•homemade manaeesh with mozzarella cheese
•veggie burger (garden patty, wheat bun, mozzarella cheese, lettuce, tomato)
•green tea with 1 tbsp Irish cream syrup
•soy blend energy nuts
•1 granola bar (oats and honey)
•grilled cheese (wheat bagel, mozzarella cheese)

Today's outtake:

•walked 1.75 miles in 30 mins in PE.  

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:34 am
End of week 10

I weighed myself this morning, I still weigh 186.5. This past week, I was fluctuating between 186 and 188....oh well, later today I'm going to run, then shower and go to work. I've lost a total of 11 lbs in about 10-11 weeks. Heh....so I'm losing weight at a rate of 1 lb/week. That's a little slower than I originally wanted, but I don't mind. My goal was to be 135 by then end of this year, but in order to do that, I would have to lose about 10-12 lbs/month....which obviously isn't happening. Maybe I'll extend my dead line to next summer. That'd be nice...I want to be 135 by the time it's summer so I get a new good looking swimsuit. I'll continue trying to lose more than just 1 lbs a week though, I'll shoot for 2.5 lbs a week. If I can lose 2.5 lbs a week, then in 104 days, I'll be 135 lbs (which will be at the end of this year).  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff