Welcome to Gaia! ::

~MANGA UNIVERSE~

Back to Guilds

A GUILD FOR ALL MANGA LOVERS!!!!! 

Tags: manga, shojo, shounen, yaoi, fantasy 

Reply CHATTERBOX
Introduce Yourselves!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meganemuru

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:21 am
Hi I'm Jeamel, just call me Mel or Meg. Just joined the guild some minutes ago whee

I've been reading manga since 2 years ago, and I've already read hundreds. Well sometimes I stop reading manga for a month, and then later on I'll get hooked with reading manga again. that's the cycle.

I'm Asian. I'm a future multimedia artist. Drawing and Photography are my hobby.

So.. some of my favorite manga (in no particular order, sorry i can't rate them because they're all my favorite >.< )
-Hana Kimi
-Akuma de Sorou
-Crimson Hero
-W-Juliet
-1/2 Prince (Manhwa)
-Tokyo Crazy Paradise
-Ouran
-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Reborn!
-Fairy Tail
-Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
-Deep Love series (Ayu no Monogatari, Reina no Unmei, Host)
-Yankee-kun to Megane-chan
-Houou Gakuen Misoragumi
-Faster than a Kiss
-Kyou Kara Ore wa!
-NG Life
-Moe Kare
-Uwasa no Midori-kun
-Oresama teacher
-and a whole lot more blaugh

OH! BTW
I've been watching anime since I was 3-4 years old. And I WAS an anime addict. but now, I prefer reading manga 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:14 pm
HarleyRock
~~

I'm Pseudo-Gaga, call me what you wish,
I enjoy plenty of things you don't need to really know about but if you really like I'll tell you.
Manga I like?
Naruto,
Deathnote,
Yotsuba&!,
Miwaku no Ringo (look it up on Manga Fox),
and
Cut (Go to Manga Fox)

~~

I find it odd that i was just given this wed site a couple weeks ago and that I had it bookmarked and also that you talked about it  

OwnedByChad

OwnedByChad

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:36 pm
I'm Nikki and instead of just listing just 5 of my favorite anime's/manga's I'd rather list them all. (They will probably be in a random order)
Nana
Moon Phase
Hikaru No Go
Fushigi Yugi Genbu Kaiden
Fushigi Yugi
School Rumble
Vampire Knight
Heroic Age
Bleach
xxxHolic
Death Note
Monster
Ghost Hunt
Ouran High School Host Club
Black Butler
Black Butler II
Hitalia
Shattered Angels
The Legend of Legendary Hero's
Spirited Away
Ponyo
Aquarion
Trigun
Stepping on Roses
Guin Saga  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:42 am
Hi... I'm Lyra... I'm OBSESSED with manga sweatdrop .... I like manga that have action...adventure....and...have characters with power...not a fan of romance manga but i read it sometimes... dramallama

Manga That I Have Read
Bleach
Naruto
Fairy Tail
Psyren
Monochrome Factor
Gakuen Alice
Till Death To Us Part
Noblesse
Gamaran
Needless
HunterxHunter
Code: Breaker....
And a lot lot more manga..... xd

I'm Manga Crazy 3nodding

User Image  

Ireia_Arcana

Thorfinn_Karlsefni

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:19 am
Hi, I'm an artist and I like to read some interesting manga from time to time ;p sometimes when some new title is really interesting I can read it without stop till i finish all chapters that came out so far sweatdrop like when I read all of gantz in 3 days lol
some of my fav titles :
Vinland Saga
Gantz
Berserk
Fullmetal Alchemist
Bakuman
Nana  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:58 am
Yo, name is Skadi. But heck, this goddess name turn out to be lame. So just call me sws shotened from Skadi Winter Snow. Yeah, lame, i get it!

I'm a guy tho. Just loving to dressed up girl chars. I live my normal life like normal guy do, so im not an otaku if some people might label me with.

I'm just a perv ok? I like to be a perv, and living this healthy lifestyle. I read manga everywhere. Especially the scanlated. Waiting to read the original copy in my country is like breeding a dragon until it reaches ancient ages.

So, manga i like to read? anything recommended wherever forum i visited. But at this present, i liked Gintama. Oh yeah! Read it! Dammit!  

Skadi Wintersnow

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

GoneNeverComeBack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:53 pm
Hey I'm Rico, I love mangas and (kinda) anime but mainly mangas. Anything, Shonen Seinen, Manwha, Manhua, Yonkoma, anything. I have a wall of text about in my profile if anyone's interested. Other than that... I don't know.

Pwip I guess. (I have no idea if that means anything, I just like saying that)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 pm
I'm Negame and I like to watch anime. heart I like anime that has to do with friendship,action,school-life and also comedy-romance. whee When I start watching anime I start to LOVE anime. xd Anime that I watch AND MANGA i HAVE READ: Inuyasha,Fairy Tail,Black Butler,K-ON!,Kaichou wa Maid-sama!,Lucky Star,Negima,Kekaishi,Gakuen Alice  

Hako Hanoe

Lonely Cat

6,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

kwengkai

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:38 pm
Hii! I'm Kwengkai and my obsession ---> Manga^^
A newbie and still exploring Gaia 3nodding Well,what I love about anime and manga is that it contributes a lot of related personal experience and inspiration to me and to all! 4laugh whatever genre it is heart Even through I started to be a fan when I'm still in my elem years... yet I'm still hooked on it until NOW…xoo I think I’m definitely a certified Manga Addict! cool  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:53 pm
hi I'm snow black my real name is Ashley I'm from the Philippines

My Top 5 favorite manga
-----------------------------------
1. My boyfriend is a vampire
2. all guys are wolves
3. 16 engaged
4. ill tie you up k
5. maid sama  

Xx snow black xX

Wilder Wein MCMXCII

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:15 pm
Name: Margaret
Hobbies: Reading, watching movies, archery
Top five favourite anime/manga (in no specific order of preference): Death Note, Junjou Romantica, Strawberry Panic, Chobits, Elfen Lied. This might also change over time, because I've only recently started discovering manga (I was already familiar with anime for a longer period of time).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:10 am
H-hi I never got an invite but I saw my friend was on here and I was just wondering if I could join, possibly?
I'm REALLY shy and I love singing and writing songs >w< If you'd like I'll show you some (sorry if I emotionaly drain you with all my sad songs, I only have one happy one)
Hmmmmm top 5 mangas eh?

- The Lizard Prince
- Shugo Chara heart heart heart
- Vampire Knight
and thats alll I've got but I'm hoping to start reading Chibi Vampire, I saw it listed is it good?

Oh call me Elaine, I don't like when people call me Angry it makes me feel like some is saying that I am angry (The only people that can call me Angry is the people in my roleplay guild)  

Ethereal Space

Dapper Regular

Ethereal Space

Dapper Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:14 am
My favorite anime has to be Angel beats but it was so sad that I sobbed. I ended up watching it again for some reason and I sobbed again I'm so sensitive sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:17 am
Skadi Wintersnow
Yo, name is Skadi. But heck, this goddess name turn out to be lame. So just call me sws shotened from Skadi Winter Snow. Yeah, lame, i get it!

I'm a guy tho. Just loving to dressed up girl chars. I live my normal life like normal guy do, so im not an otaku if some people might label me with.

I'm just a perv ok? I like to be a perv, and living this healthy lifestyle. I read manga everywhere. Especially the scanlated. Waiting to read the original copy in my country is like breeding a dragon until it reaches ancient ages.

So, manga i like to read? anything recommended wherever forum i visited. But at this present, i liked Gintama. Oh yeah! Read it! Dammit!

GINTAMA RULES!!!!!!!!!! rofl  

Ethereal Space

Dapper Regular

buwieshingo

Durem Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:36 pm
User Image

Name's Buwie.

Random fact: Favorite number is 86

Manga I like (no particular order):
Bleach
Skip Beat!
Spice and Wolf
Kobato
Eyeshield 21
Wolfs Rain
Ouran High School Host Club
Kamui
Library Wars
Fairy Tail
Chibi Vampire/Karin
Chrono Crusade
Anything by Arina Tanemura

As far as anime....well since I've been without internet for so long and I normally can get through manga faster, I'm starting to lose interest in anime. I groan every time I think of watching what anime I have, or someone recommends a series to me. Not because I don't like it anymore it's just I can never find time to watch them. So I'm not going to list my anime.

Because my Heaven is you...

CHATTERBOX

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces