Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Part 3 : Journey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shokotsku

6,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm
Hitoshi throws the kama to wrap the chain around the rouge ninja.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 pm
The rouge ninja added intense chakra in his feet,the chakra collided into the ground. Causing ane xplosion. The explosion created smoke. The rouge nin dodged th attacks in the smoke.He could dodge any attack in the smoke even lightning.
Hitoshi's chain managed to grab him."Damn i didn't see the brat."he said awaiting his enxt move.
Squad 1...........

The puppets released black smoke from its mouth. The smoke blinded Monatoru and Miyuki and gave the puppets a chance to dodge the attacks.
They then shot lasers made from wind release chakra. The lasers were actually kunai infused with powerful chakra.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:22 pm
Kita threw seven shuriken into the smoke hoping to make contact.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:23 pm
The rouge nin threw his katana as a shurkien at Kita,it broke threw the shurkien and was right after Kita. He then took out the large sword from his back."Die you brats!"He yelled.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm
As the dust fell from the air it lands on everything in a 15ft radius even the the chain causing the lightening to surge along the chain. Sayuu actives his doujutsu to see through the smoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:24 pm
Miyuki quickly did a hand sign.
"Water Release: Water Vortex!"
A water barrier surrounded Miyuki and Minatoru.
'Crap, how am I suppose to attack if Minatoru is in here...'

HaruoxMiyuki

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:27 pm
"KIta!", Lee yelled dashing infront of the sword and caught the blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:28 pm
The rouge nin managed to slip a hand sign through. "Wind Style: Diving Seperation!" A large explosion of wind blasted away Sayuu's lightning and released the rouge from the chains. He got up and walked up to Sayuu with his big sword in his hand."Why dont you ditch the weaklings and join my clan,we will crush down the Cloud!"he said maniacally.  

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100

Inferno_Leo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:31 pm
Minatoru quickly stopped as the puppets release the black smoke. He canceled the chakra flow through his fist and black flipped quickly away from the puppets but as he was flipping backwards, the puppets at shot there kunais infused with wind chakra and in slow motion, some of the kunais manage to cut him in a few areas around his chest and arms but he did manage to avoid some of the kunais at the same time. As the slow motion ended, he would still be standing on his hands but he does a double kick at a puppet that was behind him and smashes hits face in pieces. He then dropped to the ground and quickly spun around, using his hands and flexibility and with his legs out, he would be like a spinning top kicking a great amount of puppets chests and heads off there bodies since the puppets was around him plus in hopped for the black smoke to stop. As the puppets would be getting hit by Minatoru's legs, many broken pieces of the puppets would be flying everywhere around Minatoru and the other puppets like many flower pedals  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 pm
Kita was surprised by how fast Lee moved. "Thanks, I owe you one." She smiled and threw a kunai toward the rouge ninja, running behind the kunai. "You're in trouble buster!" She drew back her fist attempting to hit him, whether or not the kunai hit.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

_Luke11_3rd
Crew

2,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:33 pm
The puppets step back and send chains at Minatoru to trap him down. He would be vulnerable since his legs and feet are out.
*My bro archangel will take over from here*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 pm
Sayuu looked at the rogue ninja and grinned, "Yell sounds like fun."  

Da Heart Broken Artist

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:35 pm
_Luke11_3rd
*Hitoshi edit your post the chain is broken due from that wind attack. My brother Archangel will take over if he inst lazy I will work on attacking Kita's squad*
(me, kita, sayuu, and htioshi ARE kita's squad, luke!)  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff