Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
The Personal ******** You's Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuKiky

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:25 pm
Dear Mr. ******** you. You don't teach us anything, so you have no ******** right to be such a cocky b*****d when we fail a test. How the ******** are we supposed to study when you don't teach us s**t? ******** YOU.

Sincerely,
a pissed off student.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:52 pm
Dear, b***h
he doesn't like, he said that he didn't like you. Yet you kissed him. what the f...? HE DOESNT LIKE YOU. get away from him! you whore. i am going to make your life miserable. just wait.  

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

tobejulietssecret

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:50 am
Dear Aaron.
Thanks for almost getting me suspended today, ******** you. (:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm
Dear Nick,
I haven't really though about it until now, but you got mad at my sister and stopped talking to me. I was the one who was your friend originally, not her. I hope someone finds out about your 15 year old boyfriend, even if you are gay that's still illegal, dear. I guess this is why I usually go by the theory that you leave high school friends in high school. You know what? I don't care. I haven't even missed you, really, I haven't. AT ALL. I guess you weren't so important after all.
FCK YOU!

Dear Zack,
I fell for you in high school and you tried to make me do it again. You know I have been with my boyfriend for almost four years but you don't care. I love him and you don't have a chance, I'm sorry, but it's true. I also always ignored the fact that you are constantly a perv and trying to get me to agree to pretty much cheat with you, for the sake of hopefully saving our friendship. You always stop talking to me for weeks/months when I say something that you don't like, and you jump from girl to girl like a hormonal teenager. It took my boyfriend pointing it out for me to realize it, but you are a complete douche. I thank him for that. I only wish that my efforts to try to save the friendship we had would have worked, and they could have if you would let them. Apparently friendship isn't good enough for you even if you "don't want to cause any problems". I apologized for 'hurting' you, over and over again, what more do you want? I won't allow you to keep guilt tripping me, it's not my fault that I don't love you or want to be with you, I have him. You should be happy for me like a real friend, not trying to make me feel bad for not choosing you. You messed with my emotional state and my mind and I am tired of letting you do that. I can control what I allow you to do to me and I will from here on out. I still hope you get home safely but I don't buy your lies anymore. Have a good life without me in it, I hope it treats you well.
FCK YOU!  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

Liisukas

Invisible Raccoon

48,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 pm
Dear School,

You've been stressing me out for the past 11 years and now I'm done with it. I really can't take it anymore. You've been literally making me sick, every time I get healthy again..you come along and make me sick again. So F*CK YOU!!! I'm not coming back next year!!!! I'll quit!!! I'd quit right now...but my mom won't let me -sigh- ...
But yeah.. F*CK YOU SCHOOL!!!!!
Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:07 pm
............Dear Tyrone,
....I've met you in the seventh grade when we were making fun of Annie with my old best friend, whom betrayed me later on. I finally found my real best friends who I've met in elementary school.
But recently, you've been annoying. My friends and I tried avoiding you, but you don't understand. I secretly hated making fun of one of my other buds. I hated how you always made jokes about each one of us, making us feel bad. But when we do the same thing to you, you just try to diss us back. Which is why we get mad, and then you call us b*tchy, or stingy. I'll agree, you are a smart person for your age, but will you stop thinking you know everything? I hate when you claimed my best friend as your wife. I hated that idea, so I said I was her girlfriend to try and get you to leave. Do you not get it? We're clearly trying to get rid of you! But in the end, you said it would be impossible for us to go out... I hate you for that. You clearly hate lesbians... Something's not right there..

....You keep thinking she's all yours, but she's NOT! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!! I swear, I want to scream when you piss us off. I'm glad we aren't in any of the same classes this year, because we aren't getting along. You're a dull person who only cares for yourself.
....You managed to scare away one of my friends friend, and you made one of them leave. Also, the three of us, really, really, hate you.
....My friend told me she started cutting her self frequently. You know what? I was holding in what I truly had to say, but you? You just f**king laughed...
If I find out one of the reasons she cuts is because of you, I swear, you won't be getting near us again.

P.S. Find new friends you b*stard!

Best regards to you f4gg0t,

....................Rachel c:

P.P.S. I won't forget how you two called me ''medium'' EVER.
x

Shinyz

The Nerdy Kitten

8,200 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:51 pm
Dear Hunter,

I hope you rot in ******** hell a*****e! You cheated on my a** for so damn long andfd you will never get me the ******** back. You broke my damn heart so many ******** times and I hate you with a passion! You can go to mother ******** hell for all I ******** care because you are obviously form there! I hope I never see you even again my life and the your damn parents are sad after what you did to me! Drop dead a*****e! ******** You!

Dear Hayley,

My boyfriend doesn't like you! Stop ******** trying to steal him from me! If he liked you then he would of ask you out and not me! And don't act like we are friends because we NEVER were! You are b***h! Yuo can't stand the he likes me and not you! GET OVER IT! We've been together for like ever! You aren't going to ******** get him. He is my boyfriend and we lvoe each other! And so ******** what if you get to talk to him everyday? I know he doesn't love you like he does me. Soon he will be ungrounded and we can talk but the time we haven't doesn't matter. I still love him with all my heart and I'd die for him. He is the sweetest person ever. Just let me be ******** happy b***h! ******** YOU!

Dear Mrs. Culp,

I hate you b***h. Rot is hell for ver you old slut. ******** you! ^.^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 pm

Luxirilla

Rampaging Kitten

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:52 pm
******** you. I don't like you. I haven't liked you since I caught a glimpse of your attitude on certain things. You're judgmental and rude, and you think you're always right, and everyone else around you is wrong.

Stay out of my way and we'll be fine, but cross me and you'll feel my brewing storm.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 am
Dear guy at the restaurant,
Yes, I know your name but I prefer to keep it to myself. Why do you stare at me like that every time I see you? I realize we had our past together but that was almost 12 years ago. You're married now and I have someone as well. What we had was childish, we were barely teenagers yet, in fact, we weren't. We should have never been experimenting like that in the first place, besides, we were only around each other for a few months. He doesn't know about you and I prefer to keep it that way, but it's hard when he looks at me and says "That guy keeps staring at you". He knows who you are but he knows nothing of our 'friendship'. If you want to say something to me then do it, but please stop just staring at me from across the room. That could cause way more problems than it's worth. I don't even want to say fck you to you, you have done nothing wrong. I just needed to rant because apparently you have something to say and just won't.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50

yuckeroni

Dangerous Paladin

8,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:17 pm
Ƨɛϰιι Ħɛℓℓ Ɖɛмσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dear Japanese Follower who broke my heart,
I am crying to death now! I am really, really, never going to date you again! How many times do you have to break my heart? 5000 times? When can this stop? You know, I love you, correct? And now, you treat me like a bag of crap! UGH! I HATE YOU!

Love, Sexii Hell Demon (Rabbits Eat Bears)

P.S <******** YOU

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:02 pm
Dear a*****e,
You got what you wanted and left last time i ******** trust you. Go totally ******** your new b***h and knock her up you stupid b*****d. By the way ******** you for trying to ******** knock me up. Learn to use a ******** condom like i did!

Sincerely, This b***h!

Lustnmisery

Dangerous Shapeshifter

MiaIkumis#1Fan

Dapper Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 pm
Dear Guy from my Economics ******** you. People don't think you're so smart when you try to show off. It just makes us annoyed with you. The only ones who aren't annoyed are either laughing at you or they're in speech club under your little reign of terror so it's not like they can say anything. You're like a miniature version of that p***k of a speech teacher you kiss up to so much.
Stop being so cocky towards me and my friends. Just because you're in speech club you think you're so much better than us math teamers. Well you're not. Stop hating on us for being in a different club. It's ******** you.

Dear Speech Team Coach,

Stop encouraging him. Stop teasing our team and playing favorites with your students.
YOU. ARE. A. TEACHER.
ACT LIKE IT.
And ******** you for not giving me an A because I'm on math team. Biased p***k.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:53 pm
You know you who you are and you know what you did. So ******** you. ********. You.  

GeekWhistle

Gutterbouncl

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 am
Sully:
You think that just because you were in prison for over a year you should be feared and respected. Well, you're NOT. I had no respect for you since I found out what you did and I will never look at you the same way anymore. Not after what you did.

I mean, come on man, you have CHILDREN. And they haven't seen their father in years, not like seeing you would help them now. You live off of disability because you don't like the idea of working and I bet you lied when you said you stopped using. And when you came down that day to scream in our faces when you had no idea what was going on you scared me more than I care to admit.

We felt safe with you and eventually tried to confide in you but you made it hard by insulting us even when we were trying our hardest. And then over some stupid ******** access key you come down screaming at us like we just burnt down the ******** apartment. And then you threaten to hurt us?!

I got so sick of reasoning with you I'm glad I never have to see you again you STUPID PIECE OF s**t.

Robyn:
You're no better than Sully.
You abandoned your son for half of his life to make sure you had enough money for crack.
You're well over forty and act like you're ******** twelve just because you have someone doing everything for you.
You don't even know when to take your pills on time.
And half of the reasons you take those pills are bullshit.
And then you kick your son out of your house simply because you're younger son decided he wanted to live with you again after years of him saying you were dead to him.
Personally I understand why he said that.
You're a deadbeat that doesn't deserve ******** ******** you.

April:
Of all the people I hate, I'm pretty sure I despise you the most.
I suffered for so long because they died so close together.
I couldn't cope and kept sinking lower into depression.
And you just had to open your ******** mouth about it.
You're a selfish slut who moved in with her boyfriend and abandoned her parents completely for "true love".
You're a ******** gold digger who expects the world from this great guy and treats him and his family like s**t in the meantime.
And you have the nerve to tell me I need to get over myself and stop bumming people out? They were my ******** PARENTS, you piece of s**t! I just moved on from my dads passing and had to face my mom being burnt alive in a fire I would have been in if it weren't for a sleepover.
And then you make everyone take your side and expect me to get over it?
When I finally swallowed my pride and decided to let it go, that should have ended it. It was 3 months ago. But no, you just HAD to bring it up again and put me down all over again.
Well you know what? I'm smart, you're dumb, I'm big, you're little, I'm right, you're wrong and there's nothing you can do about it.
I should be ashamed for letting someone younger and so oblivious bully me like this. I'm done with you.
Go ******** yourself you ******** c**t.

July:
I know you're my sister, but please stop rubbing in what I'm doing wrong in my life. You chose to leave at age 15, I wanted to stay until I could find my own ground. You were surrounded with people who cared and loved you while I was left to pick up my life in a city with no family nearby. I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good considering everything that has happened.
I'm sick of you judging me and I'd just like you to actually treat me as an equal please and thank you.

This isn't a ******** you, but it's a please stop treating me like this.

Haley:
You used to be my best friend in the whole world.
We used to have no secrets.
And then once you had a baby you started treating me like a child.
We're the same age first of all, second of all I've had to deal with a lot of s**t lately and your sudden actions towards me are making me wonder why we were friends to begin with. You used my mothers death as an excuse to grieve and have people feel sorry for you when you barely talked to her. Then when I went to go to you for help you took my needs from me and turned them into your own. If it weren't for your sweet little baby I'd hate you. I hope for your sons sake you mature a little more.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff