Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:29 pm
"I am in no way connected to Wesker! Let me go right now or else you're going to be sorry." Sora warned before actually throwing a punch or firing one of her magnums at the man.

~~~~

"Anything to get what I want, dear Haiku." Wesker said as he finished taking blood samples from the two girls and began working on taking strains of the virus and merging them with his K-virus while the scientist made sure that the restraints were strong enough to hold the two girls down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:44 pm
"You mean your pea shooters?" As Jack throws away both magnums still running "By the way, why were they after you?"  

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:47 pm
Haiku snorted, turning her head to allow her eyes to focus on her surroundings."Don't call me 'dear'."Haiku then turned to face Sara, finally focusing in she opened her eyes wider, allowing as much light as possible to enter."So Tell me, what are you planning on doing with us? I mean obviously we're not having a tea party hun."She laughed sarcastically, moving her wrists to test the restraints

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm
"They weren't after me, they were after my sister and friend!!" Sora shouted as she used her plagas strength to punch the man in the jaw in an attempt to get him to let her go. "FYI, those magnums weren't pea shooters, they were customized guns that has a stronger firepower than the original!" Sora added then decided to punch him again for good measures.

~~~~

"Once I complete testing the K-virus mixed with yours and Sara's virus I plan to make you two the first human test subjects." Wesker spoke as he continued to work with the virus having some problems but worked passed it. "Do make yourselves quite comfortable, you're going to be here for a while." "Why not just make things easier for the three of us and let us go so we can kill you. Cuz nothing will make us any happier than to see you dead." Sara spoke only to have Wesker get up from where he was, dash over to Sara and somewhat strangle Sara to the point where she was having a hard time breathing. "Don't expect me to die so easily, if things go the way as expected then I will be the God of this world."

((Sorry I just had to add in the God complex it seemed wrong if I didn't. ^_^))  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 pm
Jack simply throws the girl into the ground and stomps on her chest "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN THEY WEREN'T AFTER YOU!Jack keeps stomping her chest in "Then where would he take your sister then!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm
MiG sees his salvation through Sora's bike. He mounted it and rode down the path where Jack was running. He only stopped to grab two magnums lying in the sand and drove at full speed.

Within moments, he was twelve feet behind Jack, and MiG made a pump at the gas as he turned and stopped."Hey! Give the girl to me!"  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:01 pm
Haiku sat quietly biding her time, waiting for her strength to return to her."Pff! a God, really Wesker? You can never be a god, God's never die and newsflash: You can and will die. So have your fun with us while you can hun, it wont last"She smirked, glancing over to him, hopefully pissing him off to the point where he'd leave Sara be. Soon, she thought, soon I'll be strong enough to break free...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:02 pm
Sora was starting to get pissed off that the guy just threw her onto the ground and was beginning to crush her chest all because she wasn't the person he was after. "HOW THE HELL SHOULD I KNOW!!! I was about to go after them until you and that other guy kidnapped me!!" Sora screamed at him then out of anger she rammed her arm into the man's shin which ended being a bad idea for her but hoped that it did some damage to him with the help of her strength from the parasite, "Just because I'm infected with the Las Plagas doesn't automatically categorize me as a potential target for psychotic madmen's experimentation!" Sora groaned from her chest being crushed in more.

~~~~

Hearing what Haiku has said to him Wesker just brushed it off, let go of Sara's neck allowing air to pass into her lungs and gotten a syringe with sedatives in it but decided not to use it because he needed both women conscious when he tests his virus.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:07 pm
Jack looks at both of them "First off B.S.A.A. mate good idea and Shut it little girl! Jack picks her up and takes out his cellphone and texting his partner up

Text message:
"Hunk! Meet me at the area we said we were going to at first and I need some first aid with you"
End of message

"Ready to go you two?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm
MiG looked at Jack, "I'm ready, but give me the girl first. I doubt she'd like to be near you after that."  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:11 pm
Haiku gave a sarcastic, fake pout and gasped."Oh how hurtful Wesker! You didn't even reply to me? So much for friendship right Sara? This poor b*****d couldn't even keep his promise to me back then, why would he bother with me now?"She taunted, actually having fun with this, reminding her of the old days when she'd tease him. She always did know what strings to pull to piss the man off, which surprised her that he had remained this calm as is. Then she stopped, a serious air comming over her and she glanced over to him, tears forming in her eyes"What happened to you Wesker?"She asked more to herself than him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm
"How about no and just keep keep up!" Jack picks the girl again and takes out another flash grenade "Let's take the fancy way there shall we?"  

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 pm
Sora slapped away Krauser's hand then managed to take her bike back then said, "Do not call me 'little girl' and I'm not going with either one of you. What I'm going to do is find where-ever those men took my sister and get her back along with my friend before something horrible happens to them." Sora rode her bike to retrieve her guns and stopped to check them for any sort of damage.

~~~~

Wesker merely looked at Haiku then replied "I've changed and been reborn, that's what happend to me, Haiku. You wouldn't even begin to understand what happened to me after your little escape." Wesker spoke as he went to the table Haiku was restrained to. "If you had stayed then you would've seen what that fool Spencer had planned."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:22 pm
MiG scowled. "How about you give me the girl and I'll follow you the fancy way?" he said with a pleading voice.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

Linezax777

Romantic Hunter

8,525 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:23 pm
Jack kicks her off the bike and stabs her with his demonic arm "You're coming now and you better stay the ******** silently!" Jack glares at the B.S.A.A soilder "And you better keep silent too!"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff