Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Olwen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rage of Despair

Romantic Lover

6,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:54 pm
Hunk spent large hours searching through the streets of New Olens, which left him only encounters with zombies which again, he easily dispatched. From their corpses, he reloaded his TMP and kept moving forward.

"Thank God zombies apparently turn into a pile of either gold, cash, or ammo. Thank you looting system!"

Hunk continued his way through New Olen City, hoping that Jack had a MUCH better time than he did looking for Athena.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 pm
After successfully dispatching a larger group of zombies that came straight out of the blue and hearing in the back ground of an old man yelling, "TAAANK!!" Hunk was finally done with the damn zombie killing. There hasn't been a damn hint or clue that Athena or ******** Wesker was ever here.

Hunk sits down on a bloody bus bench when his phone begins to vibrate. Hunk whispers, "And the b*****d tells ME not to text him." Hunk reads the message and gathers himself together. Maybe his boss wasn't such a ******** up after all. Hunk dashes back to his bike, which was left unharmed and began to drive back to the old military base.

As Hunk drove away, he uttered, "Jeez, that was a waste of like two ink ribbons and fifty in-game minutes."

Rage of Despair

Romantic Lover

6,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:44 pm
*after about 6 and a half hours of driving he finally made into the city. the residential area he was driving through wasn't familiar to him however he new that most of the homes were empty. he pulled up infront of a large house that was on the otherside of town from ryu's safe house and he parked the hummer.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:01 pm
Rosalina marveled at the sights, since she has never been here. "Interesting...."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:08 pm
*he got out of the Humvee and wandered his way up to the house. once he got to the front door and tried the knob. "damn, it's locked." he mumble as he looked away and put his elbow pad threw the window so he could unlock the door.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:22 pm
Everything was a blur. First off, MiG was supposed to be dead right now. He was supposed to be dead three times in the past 6 hours. It was only natural for his body to take a toll and start hammering down stress on him. He looked at Nicholai and walked up to him. He shook his forefinger at him hitting the window, then busted the doorknob with the handle of his H&K P8. It loosened the knob and he turned it, making the door creak open.  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:58 am
*he shook his head at mig "now how are we gonna shut the door?" he asked with his accent however he walked upstairs to go find a place to sleep. he looked around between the rooms and decided to take the smallest room cause he preferred to be with in arms reach of his weapons. he dropped his stuff off on the bed that was in there. he seemed to have a mild deja vu as he did this however he got comfy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 pm
She looked at her golden heart-shaped locket and sighed deeply. "...my heart aches for you, Kinodoku..." She said to herself as she put her back to the wall and slid to the floor. "...funny how I can't you out of my head..."  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:28 pm
*he woke up in the middle of the night and wandered down stairs. he looked around the house for bit to see what he was looking at however he found a decent computer station however it was more of a home computer then a business computer. he began to search through the computer to get it ready by downloading specialty programs so that he could start his search for the next facilty that wesker travel to. after a few hours of downloading he managed to acquire all the programs he needed then started to install them. he installed everything from hacking programs to ip randomizers and ghost trackers. after that was all done he flips up his eye patch and pulled out his glass eye, gave it a twist and then pulled out his usp stick. he inserted it into the drive and copied all the files from the stick then put it away again so he kept his copies safe. he began his search with the data he already had.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:41 pm
MiG walked to Nicholai then heard movement by the road. He peeked through the window cover. It was just a car. A civilian car. He sighed then walked to the hallway where the rooms were located. He peeked through one of the doors then saw Rosalina. He walked into the room and found a blanket. He put it over Rosalina, then walked out. He took one last peek at her before closing the door behind him.

MiG saw memories of the past. It was Rosalina that triggered them. Could it be possible she was connected to him long before their first meeting?  

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:12 pm
*he worked at the computer station for probably 6 hours before he started to feel tired. while the data was cross referenced with Google earth. he got up and went to kitchen to make a pot of coffee. he looked scruffy, sore, and now tired.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:56 pm
She awoke from her sleep and shook her head. "...s**t....did I pass out....?" She looked at the blanket on her and rubbed her eyes. Her head was throbbing as she tried to remember if she had it before she passed out. "Where'd this come from?" Her head began to hurt more as flashbacks rushed through her mind. "...M-MiG...?"

She choked down a couple of pain pills, stood up, and walked over to Nicholai. "...what're you doing?"  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm
MiG sighed. His memories were haunting him. All those he couldn't save, and all those he ignored to save. There were too many people he couldn't save over those he ignored to save, but those people whom he ignored to save happened to be critical people in MiG's life, and that's where the start of the haunting began.

MiG turned around and walked to the kitchen. Perfect. He saw Rosalina, and another flood of memories since he was a child engulfed him. He couldn't hold back, and he gently pulled Rosalina by the elbow out of the kitchen. He removed his right fingerless glove then showed his hand to Rosalina. "When I was five years old, I had an accident with a bunch of children. I suffered a wound, and a girl slightly older than me was holding my hand since we were crossing the road. If you are who I think you are, you'd have the exact same mark." said MiG while showing a long scar across the back of his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:36 pm
Rosalina looked at him for a moment, then, slowly, removed her right fingerless glove and overturned it. The same scar rode over the Umbrella symbol burned into her wrist.

"...are you the reason...?" She asked.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yaneza-kun

Enduring Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:39 pm
MiG was stunned. He looked at Rosalina's mark. She was definitely that girl. He held her hand and kept looking at the mark, then he fell to his knees. "...But, I tried to save you... You were badly hurt by this wound... you told me to let go, but I was too afraid... You were taken away by a bunch of people. They told me they were doctors... How come it's only now that I start to remember you?"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff