Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
New Raccoon City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Virus or Parasite Do You Prefer?
  T-Virus
  G-Virus
  TG-Virus
  T-Veronica Virus
  Las Plagas
  Uroboros
View Results

Project Mewt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:25 pm
User Image He Woundered how the girl was doing. he walked on staring at the sky. it was almost sunset, he needed a hidout until morning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:59 pm
((since this rp is so to say dead, im ganna kill myself off ^^))
Suddenly as he was walking, tons of hunters emerged from an old hospital. he treid to kill them all off, but he was left with one shot. they started attacking and biting him, he used the last shot wisely and ended his pain.
RIP
Dante
Killed In Action

Project Mewt

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:48 pm
Alex and Rosalina drove into the city, guns ready beside them.

"Are you sure?" She asked, still in doubt. He placed his right hand on her shoulder while steering with the other.

"I don't joke about stuff like this. You know me better than that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:39 pm
blink was walking down the streets of raccoon city, He had just arrived from new olwen. He heard somthing behind him... getting closer. He turned around to see several zombies. "OH F---" He stopped talking as one lunged for him. he dashed down the road trying to outrun them "Help!" he shouted as he tripped over  

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:58 pm
"s**t!!!" Alex cried, swerving the car away from the boy that was running. Almost crashing into a light pole, he angrily tried to start the car again.
"Alex!" Rosalina said, nudging him. She pointed at the boy. "He's gonna get killed! We have to help him!"
"Rose! We're not here for that!!!" Alex snarled, but Rosalina ignored him, grabbed her handgun, and ran toward the boy, shooting and killing the zombies.
"Are you okay?" She asked him, helping him up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 pm
blink looked up and nodded "Yeah, im okay" he said dusting himelf off.
he looked at zombies and blinked "How did all this start?" he asked.  

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:36 pm
She turned her gaze to the ground, remembering the destruction of Raccoon City, and the newfound friends she had left behind, and then remembered her father....

She looked back at him. "...T-virus outbreak. I can explain more if you come with us."
"Our priorities do not involve a civilian, Rose." Alex snarled. She turned to him, "He obviously has no idea what has happened here. Just allow it this one time. Please...." Alex sighed, then gestured Blink and Rosalina to get in the car. "Just this once." She turned to him. "What do you say? Do you want to come with us? We can protect you as well."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:28 pm
"Well... my parents said never to go with strangers, but i guess i can make an expeption, sure ill come" he said nodding and a slight smile apeared on his face.  

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 pm
She patted his back. "Don't worry. We are no longer strangers to you. Consider us friends. Trust me, we have better things to do than hurting civilians..."-she turned to Alex-"...right?"

He glared at her. "Be serious, Rose...now hurry up before more of those freaks come."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 pm
blink looked to the car and slowly aproached it he turned to the others "Sorry for making you swerv like that..."  

Azureus Galthens

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:19 pm
Alex shrugged, "Don't worry about it. My baby just has a few scratches, no big deal..."

Rosalina helped Blink into the car. "Heh, he calls the Ford Mustang his "Baby"...." She snickered.

"Shut up, Rose..." He snarled as he started the ignition, then resumed driving. Rosalina pulled out the broken and faded golden heart-shaped necklace. She stroked the shattered ruby and sighed sadly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:33 pm
"HEY HEY PLEASE STOP" aaron yelled as a car he didnt recognize came around the corner "PLEASE STOP THOSE MONSTERS ARE RIGHT BEHIND ME"

*hi im not sure where to start at this so i thought id try to join up with a group of people*  

Yoshi Furukawa

Jason Boehm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:43 pm
Jason was speeding down the road swerving around a few zombies as he speed by on his motercycle. he had just returned to his home town from a trip involving his job and he was unhappy to find it back to the way it was years ago. his goal was to make it to the RPD station. he kept driving until he noticed a few survivors and a car. behind the one survivor he saw a horde of zombies approaching. his motercycle came to a screaching halt and he was now between the car and the horde that was coming. "Get out of here!" he yelled out. "make it to the RPD station ill catch up." he then pulled off his side a Uzi with an arm strap and began to fire off at the approaching zombies.  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff