Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply KH Role Playing!
Twilight Town (Read Updated Rules) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 am
Arisumei grins back at the Nobody of her senior and partner in Keyblade wielding.

"Yup! That's me! But...I have another question for you, Xanov, if you don't mind. You called me "Risu" earlier. Do you...know why?" she asks.

She doesn't know if he'll have an answer for her (in fact, she highly doubts he will), but if there's any chance for him to regain even a piece of the memories that are missing, any chance at all, she'll take it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:17 pm
"who can say.. i bleieve this 'Ovan" persona made me say it."  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:07 pm
Arisumei blinks in surprise at his answer, but maintains her composure.

'Well, I guess that makes sense, because technically, Xanov used to be Van. The reason behind his amnesia is still a mystery to me, though...' she thinks.

It is her greatest hope that Van's memories are hidden in the depths of his Nobody's mind, but she won't tell him that. Not when she still needs answers.

"About my question from earlier... you never answered it. What do you remember about your past?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:29 pm
"........i dont remeber anything minus what i saw in that flash back."  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:32 pm
Arisumei turns to look at Xanov intently.

"So you remembered something? What was it?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:10 pm
" i saw a man standing...over me i guess laughing. his face seems familiar almost like he and i knew each other."  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:22 pm
Arisumei tries and fails to conceal her disappointment. This "mysterious person" that Xanov is talking about is also unfamiliar to her.

'Van never told me anything about what happened before he arrived back home, so this guy he's talking about is probably from wherever he lived before. I had hoped he would have remembered something about...oh, I don't know, Master Kaname, training or...even me,' she thinks, wallowing for a moment in her self pity.

But as quickly as the moment arrives, it passes, and realization strikes.

'Wait. Xanov recognized this guy in the flashback...and he called me by my nickname earlier. Does that mean...?'

"Okay. That guy you remembered just now, but earlier...earlier, when you called me by Van's nickname... Did you remember something else?" she asks tentatively.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:32 pm
' ya....but it was like mussle memory i suddly wanted to come up and say 'took you long enough" and pat your head."  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:05 pm
Arisumei crosses her arms in a pout.

"I can't help it if Van-nii gets there before I do! *He's* the one who always insists on racing, anyway!"

She pauses, remembering her audience.

"Unless you were referring to another time...? After all, you called me 'Risu' more than once," she reminds him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:19 pm
"who can say." he starts to walk back to town  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

pinnedbutterflywings

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:23 pm
It takes a moment for Arisumei to realize that her former partner-in-heartless-fighting is walking away from her, but when she does, her eyes widen, then narrow at his "response."

"H-hey, wait! That's not an answer, Xanov!" she sputters indignantly before dashing after him.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 pm
*looks back to see the girl running to him* Do you always follow people like this?  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:27 am
Therin appears out of a dark corridor near the hole in the wall leading to the woods. "Twilight Town... well, I guess I'll see what I can find." He then climbs up to the balcony not far away and looks around.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:13 pm
*Xanov walks back into Twilight town through the hole in the wall and looks around deciding where to go.* hey if your coming hurry up *he referse to Risu*  

AztecSunGod

2,125 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100

Saeed Jama

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:24 pm
Therin noticed the nobody come back in town and call out to someone. "This is interesting. I havent seen a nobody in a while." He jumps down from the balcony and calls out to him, " Hello stranger, where are you going."  
KH Role Playing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff