Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Action/Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 8:45 pm
Zeramir stood whatch at the same time as He walked by Shuyin trying to be some sort of support"....hmmm Killing Axel sounds like it could be a healthy promise...considering the power of our pack..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 8:49 pm
"yes but we have more tehn Axel to deal with there are thirteen on them Zeramir, all of them have their own strengths and you might hate me forever but I"m one of them I'm number XIII."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:37 am
Zeramir looked fakely surprised and then started laghing without control. "HAHAHAHAHAhah...My lovely frind...Shuyin...I have to tell you my mission ok? I...am number III...When I was little...He destroyed everything I loved and cared about...then when I was the only one there...in the fifth hell...he took me in...raised me as his son...I already knew most of what I know...but still I learned things from him...like...how to turn darkness to light...like I did to the Chimera...Anyways now to tell you my mission...I am going around the worlds looking for the other 10 to ask them for their strenght...to defeat that who destroyed all they cared about...That is the reason why I went for you... I'll do everything if you help me and the other take whats ours..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:49 pm
Shuyin turned around and looked at him," you're really a member and one of the higher ups too.." Shuyin was stunned and he quickly bowwed to Zeramir," I am sorry for my insolence III, if I had know I wouldn't have attacked you."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:19 pm
Zeramir was enshrouded by darkness and when the darkness cleared his form had turned different.User Image "The name the first one gave me was Xaldin...But my true name was always Zeramir son of Devil Boy...even this form is false..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 8:42 pm
"Yes I too was know by another name Roxus User Image but I gave up that name and weapons to become what I am now and now they want me badck the way I was and I refused so they took... her...."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:10 pm
Zeramir went towards him."At least we are safe here my friend..."As soon as the mage said this an explotion was heard from below the flying mansion."I think our friends found us Shuyin..."Zeramir ran and still in his long lost form he jumped from the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 8:24 pm
Shuyin's eyes opened wide, "no not again" he ran out and jumped off the castle and his body changed back to it's old form and the weapons reappeared in his hands he looked at them as he headed for the mansion which was on fire now.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 3:50 pm
Xaldin stood on the ground outsife the mansion as he caught sight of the old friends face.User Image"...Zexion...I thought you went away...for good..." Zexion turned towards Xaldin and got covered in a sphere of water as he hovered towards Zeramirs old form. The water user organization member got out of the sphere and dissappeared it while he got out of it and looked at his old friend."It stranges me...Xaldin...You...expressing yourself with words...you used to be more silent than me..."Zexion appeared a ball of water hovering over his right hand as he whatched it."It seems one of us will die tonight...and it won't be me..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 9:25 pm
"HEY ZEXION REMEMBER ME," Shuyin no, Rouxas said as he flew towrds teh ground swinging both keyblades at Zexion  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:36 am
"Roxas no!"Said Xaldin as he saw the grin on Zexions face. The water user dissappeared and Roxas entered the sphere drowning more every minute. Zexion appeared out of the ball looking at Roxas while grinning. Xalding jumped into the air and a gust of wing appeared destroying the water ball and saving Roxas from drowning. As Xaldin did this Zexion appeared in fron of him and gave him a blow to the stomach sending him towards a tree blasting into it and falling to the floor helpless and wet from Zexions Water attack."Zexion...Stop it...come with us....lets destroy Axel for what he has done to us...for brain washin us and destroying everything that might remind us of our old life. Let us take what is ours!!!"Said the Wind master as he tried to get up and was getting covered by darkness once again."Roxas if you don't destroy him soon my Devil half might take over....you know what a b***h that can be..."Still trying to get up.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:42 pm
Roxas layed on the ground wet and in pain, unable to speak due to water presure form the orb he layed there on the ground as the glow bagan to surround him, and his body change back to that of Shuyin the hair grew long one more, the keyblades vanished and the Murasame replaced tehm and he stood up again, and turned around and glared at Zexion with teh eyes of a true Nobody, eyes filled with hatred and emptiness," You dare disturb my Mansion, I'll kill you for it," he put the murasame up into fighting posistion and waited for Zexions move.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:08 pm
As Xaldin tried to hold the darkness in, his form was changing to the shadow Zeramir that had came before and had destroyed everything in his path before leaving a wounded Zeramir behind. Zexion appeared 2 water spheres and created two guns out of them and he began being swallowed by darkness leaving behind A red haired man with a black staff and red and black clothes (like Iori from KOF). "This was my old form...and now that you have seen it old friend...you will cease to exist...for that...is the true way of a nobody...."He moved really fast moving towards Shuyin trying to obliterate him with his dark staff.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:42 am
Shuyin stood there," that is what you think," He charged full speed at Zeramir with teh sword drawn back (Think Sephiroth form AC) his eyes were soulless and he wanted nothing more then to kill anyone and anything in his path,He got close to teh man and swung the twelve foot sword at himwiht ease  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:23 pm
The staff master jumped shortly to brake and spinned while crouching giving Shuyin a low kick to knok him of his balance while Xaldin still was turning into the strongest demon.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff