Submit

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:45 pm
Chi turned around to the princess, then looked at Arai. "You always ruin my fun." She pouted. "Oh well, I guess it can not be helped.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:07 am
"Look after yourself Zach." Arai called after the bone. "No, it cannot be helped." Arai produced a silk-like cloth from within his coat. He bobbed down next to the princess again, "and do not pull that face, Chi, it ruins your pretty features." The vampire grabbed Lucia's forearm and released the one hand from it's chain. He wrapped the cloth around her wrist, hand and half way up her forearm, tied it of and rechained it. "That should make you more comfortable. Give her some more water Chi."  

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:07 am
In the ten minutes that has passed, Zach had already reached the outer breaches of the town. The homesteads just outside the gate. He wanders around aimlessly for several minutes before finally locating a house with the very distinct presence of a Chaos. He goes up to front door of the house and knocks gently. A woman answers it and Zach smiles.She is not the Chaos. With those thoughts, Zach thrusts his hand into her chest and a purplish glow emits through the wounds. When he removes his hand, a small purple orb rests in his palm.

Zach walks inside and the husband to the woman he just killed stands at the table, protecting his two children. The children are racked with fear but the father is not. He stands proud, ready to protect his children. "I am sorry little ones that you have to experience this." Zach raises his free hand and a purplish beam comes out from it, hitting the husband. He collapses to his knees and Zach goes over to the two children. "Once again. I apologize." Zach rubs their heads and repeats to them what he did with the mother, removing their souls so they dont have to watch their father change.

In the next several minutes, the father's body contorts and there are sounds of bones breaking. The man is changing into a Bone himself. Occasionally, a bone would lurch out of the man's body, leaving a hole in him. After a little more time passes, Zach can already tell that this man wont survive the process. In one fell swoop, he raises his foot and crushes the man's skull. He looks around once more, and then he jerks a bit as he sees another young child. A young girl, maybe sixteen at the most. "Leave now. Or you will join them." With those words, Zach leaves the house. Still, a nagging feeling tears away at his mind. But he just ignores it.

[I did this mainly cause I was bored and wanted to somewhat explain to you guys how the souls are removed and the Chaos are changed. What do you think of the post LOL!!]  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:40 am
~Lucia mumbled her thanks as her arm was wrapped up, and tried to hold in a long sigh when her arm was chained up again. She wondered idly what her parents were doing right now.

[I like it. It's really good. ^^ ]

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:58 am
Arai shuddered and lightly climbed to the top of another one of the large swords. Yet another Bone in process had failed. With a hint of regret, Arai had felt as Zach ended it's life quickly. "Speak up child, I cannot hear you... here I was thinking royals were supposed to speak at an auidble level, or not at all..." The Vampire shrugged and smiled a smile which revieled all of his teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:06 am
~Lucia took a deep breath and forced herself to look anywhere other than at Arai's teeth.
'Thank you.' She managed, louder.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Chi turned around to get more water she held the princesses chin up and gave her the water. "Hey, you know Zach said not to feed her, but I think we should anyway." Chi said looking at the princess.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:03 pm
Zach finally returns and a look of aggravation is on his face. He plops down in the chair with a very audible thud and grumbles a bit. "Stupid girl. Stupid look." Zach sets the three souls on the table and each one is a very bright glow, representing a strong heart, "I hope these satisfy you for now." Zach says before putting his feet up on the table. The three little purple souls bounce a little, and look a lot like marbles.  

raozspaz

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:25 pm
"Thank you!" She said to Zach and took the three souls and put them all in a bad, She was not a fan of eating souls but she was having a ball next week and demons wants souls.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:25 pm
"Chi. Please tell me that this ball of yours is only kept amongst the castle's knowledge. If any of the Pures find out about your ball then we would most likely have a massacre on our hand, and we are already coming slim in population. Something those Pures are doing is restricting the change amongst our dormant Chaos friends." Zach looked over at the princess. He had a feeling that the princess' were tied in among all this and he wanted to test the theory, but now was definitely not the time.  

raozspaz

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 am
"Yeah only in the castles knowledge, I really do not want to throw one but it's the one that my parents threw every four years.." She said and turned around to look at the princess.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:59 am
~Noticing that the two were looking at her, Lucia immediately looked at the floor. She didn't want any eye contact with either of them.

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:51 am
"Now, now, don't be shy little Lucia. We don't bite, well... they don't." Arai smiled down at the princess again. "Zach," the vampire turned his head towards the Bone, "What do you have in mind for this princess... or more of when do you plan to put it into motion? For you do realise that by talking about the ball here, you are informing a Pure Royal of it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:33 am
~She closed her eyes and tried to zone out. She wished again that she had gone straight to the castle instead of investigating the fight in the forest.

[Where's my mum? surprised I feel abandoned. sad ]  

xIROrphanx

5,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:01 am
(D= Dun feel abandoned)

Arai smiled. He crouched on the sword he was currently on and jumped to the one which Lucia was chained to. "Are you hungry little princess?" he tugged playfully on the chain holding onto her non-broken wrist. He dropped the chain and settled himself so that one leg was hanging down by the chains and the other was brought up to his chin.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff