Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Recycle Bin
Pain's Class Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 9:04 am
Roukou screams " PAIN YOU LAUZY- AAAAAAAAAA" Roukou screams in pain while his body starts bleeding  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:15 am
**Lol Roukou

Pain enters the class room, smilling with his eyes "Good morning cl--" he was cut off as he triped over the wall in the middle of the classroom. "What the!!!! Where .... Gyaaa!!!!! " He shouted in anger. He looked around and saw Zomb. He but two-and-two together: Zomb; Earth Nature; Earth wall; He did it!!

"Zoooooooooomb!!!!! Thats a lap around the village! Now!! Bandages and all!!" He shouted as his head got all big and animated with veins and all.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LunarColors

4,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 11:18 am
"HAHAHA YOU GOT SCREWED BUDDY! "  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:14 pm
goro walked in and heard pain's yell "well zomb nice knowing you"  

Jeromaru Goro
Crew

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 12:59 pm
Zomb looked down and began his laps.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 1:09 pm
Pain recomposed himself and went in front of the class.

"Today we will be discovering each of your chakra nature affinities. Since Zomb is running laps, he won't participate. But we all know his element is earth." Pain pulled out a few slips of paper and handed them out.

"To find out what affinity someone has, these pieces of paper made from a special type of tree (that are grown and fed with chakra) are used that react to even the slightest hint of chakra in any of a number of ways, depending on the nature latent in the chakra." Pain said as he handed them out.

"The Chakra Paper reactions are as follows: Fire: the Paper will ignite and turn to ash. Wind: the Paper will split in two. Lightning: the Paper will crumple up. Earth: the Paper will turn to dirt. Water: the Paper will become damp." he said as he passed out the last one.

He returned to the front of the class and stood by his desk. "This affinity makes it easier to learn how to create and control the nature in question, although even with an affinity this process will usually take any number of years. Shinobi are not limited to the nature they have an affinity to, though. By the time they reach the rank of Jōnin, most shinobi have mastered two natures. However, because of the difficulty of mastering a nature and the time required to learn it, it is almost impossible to master all five natures in a normal way. However, people who are born with the Rinnegan, such as Luke and myself, possess all the elements and various combinations thereof. Focus your chakra into these pieces of paper adn we will discover your chakra nature based on how it reacts."  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:21 pm
Zomb walks into the room panting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:16 pm
Ryuu runs in to class "sorry im" and trips on the small wall and fall face first in to the floor  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:20 pm
Zomb looks at the cursed 3 foot tall wall that he created.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:24 pm
Ryuu gets up and finds a seat  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:17 pm
Pain weaves a few hand signs then claps his hands. The small earth wall retreated back into the ground. "Douton: Paneling Technique" he placed his hand on the classroom floor adn the place where the wall came from began to be replaced by a new hardwood floor. "There. Now each of you take a piece of paper that I have on your desks and focus your chakra into it. This will tell what your elemental nature affinity is." Pain explained.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:43 pm
Ryuu focus hid chakra in to teh piece of paper but nothing happens Sensei "Nothing id happening"  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:47 pm
Pain was surprised to see that nothing happened with Ryuu but did not show it. " Try focusing a little harder Ryuu. I'm sure you have an affinity, everyone does." Pain said, smiling with his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:57 pm
are you sure because i think i might be that i dont have any ninja blood in me  

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:06 pm
"Im Positive. Everyone has some kind of affinity." Pain said confidently.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff