Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
Mpreg Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mpreg
  :D
  D:
View Results

voice of reason for all

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 am
I personally love it. The first time I came across it though I wasn't really interested, but then I read one and I got into it. Just like slash XD But I'm very particular about how it's written. Like if it's lame and unrealistic then it's stupid. It's hard for me to find a good mpreg fanfic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:32 am
Hm...i dont know if i like it or not..im undecided at the moment,even though ima very open person,ill accept alot...
i suppose it is quite cute if youre in the mood for a bit of non realistic fic...  

x XNarcissaX x

mizundastoodgal

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:35 pm
x XNarcissaX x
Hm...i dont know if i like it or not..im undecided at the moment,even though ima very open person,ill accept alot...
i suppose it is quite cute if youre in the mood for a bit of non realistic fic...

I agree for the most part... In general I'm not a huge fan, but if its somewhat crucial to the plot and well written I'll read it. Drarry's are my fav pairing overall and for mpregs if there must be one...Snape/Harry is a wee bit scary for me for some reason confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:47 pm
you know, i actually liked it at first...i saw a really funny one with Snape.... but my boyfriend kind of killed it, so now im not so sure... ...[not saying more on the subject, thank you.]  

hakyou

Hawt_az_FCUK

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:52 pm
im not such a huge fan of it.....especially when it comes to HP yaoi...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:26 am
Mpreg scares me most of the time and I can only think of one fanfic I've read that makes it seem less strange and I acutlaly quite enjoyed it. For the most part, however, I avoid it like the plague.

[-Lone Lily-]

~The Elements Alchemist~

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:04 pm
Depending on the characters, MPreg is HOLY. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:09 pm
I generaly just read a story. I don't go looking for one of a certin couple or that has m-preg or whatever. I fine with m-preg and I don't think I was in schock when I first saw it.  

Tromper

Sincerely Elliot

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:35 pm
I find MPreg kinda shocking.
I mean, I don't think that it's wrong or anything, I just think it's odd...

I'll read a fanfic with MPreg in it but I'm not going to go looking for stories with it.
:/

~~<3~~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:48 am
I love mpreg but it's got to have the right person carrying. If it's like snape or Dumbledore then im like no. My favorites are Harry and......Ron for carriers actually. I'm not big on Ron slash but hey I can work with it if it's written well.  

colonelhavoc

The Owls Go ---

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:50 am
I dunno what you peeps are talking about, Snarry MPreg = TEH SEX! But to tell the truth, I've only ever read one fic that pulled it off without being OOC, or just scary. Whatever fits, I suppose.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:51 pm
External Penetration
Do you like mpreg? My friend is completely freaked out by it but I like it. I'll admit it took me a while to warm up to it, it freaked me out at first too. Though now I love it.
Some of my other friends agree that mpreg is cute, and the others are...well they don't like it.

So, do you like or dislike mpreg?
Did it make you go "gah o_o" at first?
Anything else you can get from this.

IT'S THE BEST!  

-Shelby Futago-

Fashionable Entrepreneur

2,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

keya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:08 pm
I loved it, got sick of it, then stopped reading it, but now I really want to find a good one...I read one thats a WIP, and lost the link..it was by coffeejunki or something, on Livejournal...

While we're on this subject...
Has anyone read any good H/D mPreg, or any stories where they adopt/have children? I'm really in the mood for a fic with children in it so if anyone has a link, it would make me very happy if you posted it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:35 pm
I read a good one it was like (Harry Potter and the Children of the Future) or something like that...I loved that story. x.x  

Madam Hare

LadyDragon543

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:17 pm
Mpreg...meh, I dunno. I actually have yet to stumble across any HP Mpregs, but in the other fandoms I cater to, I've read quite a few...in fact one had a feasible scientific explanation behind it. O_o;

I'd have to see how its written, and take into account whether(sp) or not its supposed to be funny. Also, I think I'd avoid a Snarry Mpreg. *shudders*

I honestly don't care for Snarry, I much prefer Snupin instead.  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff