Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:04 pm
"Doll we'll talk later okay?" Sora said quietly. She had tears in her eyes from hearing Noah. "Noah mommy is going to be fine. As long as Toby is there he wont let mommy d-die." Her voice broke at the last word. After Sora and Doll got Noah calmed down a little bit, Sora looked in the direction Toby and Arc went. "Doll lets go into town and see if we can find them, at this point the shelter can wait. We all need to be with Arc. After we make sure that she is well looked after then we can make or find a shelter." She looked down at Noah who had cried himself to sleep. "And Noah needs Arc most of all."she said smiling at the little boy.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:06 pm
User ImageTobias' silence was cut short as Arc woke up from hearing Cat. This girl was astounded by Arc. She was truly amazed by her appearance. Finally, Tobias answered Arc, "So far so good. Look's like we got one hell of an angel indeed!" he said not realizing his mistake in wording. Arc was set on getting back to the others. He didn't blame her. Tobias especially wanted to get back to Noah. The kid must've been a mess by now.

Cat offered to go and get the others, but Tobias didn't think so. "No! U-uh...I think I should go with you, that is. We're not from around here, and I know where they are. It'd be better for me to get the others to come with you. Let's hurry!" Tobias then grabbed Cat's arm and pulled her towards the door with him. Suddenly, the young man stopped. Tobias walked back over to Arc and looked down at her, taking her hand in his. "Don't worry. Noah will be back in your arms in no time. I promise that I'll put him there myself..." With that, he walked back towards the door, pulling Cat out of the building and back towards the rest of the group.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:35 pm
Cat just couldn’t believe this, “How many of you are there?” she asked, put was cut short. She nodded, “I guess a stranger coming up to them and asking them to come with them is a bit strange…”Besides, she wouldn’t know who to look for. Cat was a little startled when Tobias grabbed her arm. His hands felt strange on her bare skin. So…was there something different about all of them? Cat had noticed earlier that Tobias’s eyes seemed…off in some way. But she wasn’t one to say anything about it. Tobias let go of Cat for a moment, saying a sweet goodbye to Arc. It was touching to see, really. It was obvious the two of them had been through a lot together. They seemed to trust each other more then anything.

Arc kept her eyes closed, but she knew it was Tobias. She smiled, lowering herself back down on the bed. She squeezed Tobias’s fingers lightly. ‘Thank you’ but she didn’t say a word. She was still very tired from the whole ordeal.

Cat fallowed Tobias as the two ran out the door. “If your group is anywhere near where I found you two…they wont be far off. Hopefully they didn’t go to far…” Cat couldn’t believe her night of simple shopping had turned into this!

Doll looked up at Sora and Noah. The boy had cried himself to sleep. He still looked upset, crying in his sleep. He would hiccup a cry now and again as the three walked on. But no one did much about it. What could they do. Now that it was calmer…Doll could think. “Arc has to be alright…” Doll said, squeezing Sora’s hand. Arc was like a mother to Doll, she always had been. Doll looked to the ground, which was covered in shadows. It was nearly midnight, and Tobias and Arc had been gone for a couple of hours. The worry was getting to Doll now. “I mean…it’s Arc, right?” she said, looking up at Sora. “Arc will always be alright. I mean, we wouldn’t be here without her. And we couldn’t go on living without her either…”Doll said, rubbing her eyes with her free hand. She was getting upset now too. Doll may act mature, but she was still a little girl. She sniffed back a sob, rubbing away the tears more now.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:45 pm
User ImageTobias and Cat were outside running back towards where they stopped rest. Tobias suddenly felt a wave! Three waves?! Could it be? They were getting closer. Just to make sure, Tobias stopped completely, his iris' getting thinner. He could feel them! It was the others! Tobias saw no point in really running so he began to walk.

"I'll answer a few questions for you, Cat. Arc only has one kid. Little boy named Noah. The other two are just younger than us and came along for the ride. I'm the oldest, Arc's second. We've been friends since we were kids. She's the only person I really trust. She's not really an angel. I...don't think you want to know what we truly are. I will if Arc says it's ok," he said. As they turned a corner, Tobias' eyes focused on three figures in the distance. "Heeey!! Doll!! Sora!!" he shouted down the street. Tobias took off like a bullet and stopped in front of them.

"You're safe! That's good. Arc's just fine, by the way. We have a safehouse for now. A man and a girl are helping us out. Just come with me and don't tell them that we're experiments, ok?" Tobias told the girls. Noah was asleep, traumatized by being away from his mother for so long. He smiled and took the boy, holding him in his strong arms. He whispered, "Don't worry, kid. We're going to see Mama. I promised her I'd personally put you in her arms again..." Now that the kids were with him, it was time to head back. "Follow us," he said nodding towards Cat and walking back to her.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:28 pm
Sora knelt down by Doll. "Doll Arc is so strong and she will be fine I know that Ive known Arc for the least amount of time but I know that she wont stop fighting for her life." When Toby bolted over to them Sora was surprised. "We know not to tell that we are experiments but when we get to the safehouse can you please explain what the hell happened and how you guys met the girl?" Sora looked at Noah as Toby carried him. "Doll?" Sora whspered after they were walking for a few minutes, "Should I tell them what happened?" She asked. But before Doll got to answer she heard her fathers voice scream, "There they are!!!" Soras eyes widened as she said, "Toby take them and go I'll take care of this! I'll find you later! GO!!" After watching them go from the corner of her eye she watched the furur walk towards her. Ive wanted to do this for years. she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm
Seeing these new children and how they looked…what were these people? But at this point, she was in so deep, it was already to late to turn back and pretend she didn’t know them. Besides, the woman inside her couldn’t allow any harm to come of these children. And now there was Tobias, running with speed she had never seen before. So Arc wasn’t the only one who was different.

Cat looked at Noah, who was asleep, but had obviously had a long night. It was safe to assume that this was Arc’s son. If you were to oblivious to put wing and wing together that is…

Doll couldn’t help but smile when she saw Tobias. It was wonderful to see the hot head, that’s for sure. She nodded, knowing telling anyone what they were was a bad idea. “Tobias…” she said, grabbing his hand happily. To her, he was the father of their little family.

Doll was about to tell Sora that it would be better not to tell Arc about it….when he returned. Doll nodded quickly to Sora as she told them to leave. She pulled Tobias’s hand as she began to run. “You better come back!” she said, placing a shadow tracker on herself. This way, Sora would be able to hear where the group had gone. It was a very complicated thing, that Doll wasn’t to sure how she did it herself…but only Sora would hear it. Because of her sharp ears. “Tobias…girl, we need to run now! That man…” she trailed off…”We just need to go now!”

Cat was surprised as the strange little girl began to force them into a run, leaving their friend behind. “W-Will she be alright!?” Doll nodded. So Cat ran along side them as best she could.

Arc opened her eyes again, after feeling a presents she wasn’t used too. She assumed it was the man that lived with Cat. “Hello…what’s your name?” she asked. Arc could feel the man jump in surprise. He must have been distracted by something. “I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to startle you,” Arc said, closing her eyes. She could feel the IV run through her veins. A sensation she was used to.

The man was startled by Arc’s voice, but was surprisingly calmed by it as well. Being a man of faith, he believed whole heartedly that Arc was an Angel that had some how fallen from Heaven. Not like Lucifer of course…but by accident maybe? He cleared his throat. “My name is Father Michael…pleased to meet you…” he said. He couldn’t deny he was a bit unnerved speaking to this girl.

Arc smiled, closing her eyes again. “I’m very pleased to meet you Father Michael. My name is Arc. Arc Angel…”she said. She really was getting tired again. But she wanted to stay up long enough to see her family again.

Father Michael was shocked by her name. As in…The Arch Angel?!?! The top of all angels? No…there was just no way this girl was an angel of that standing! But then again…it wasn’t unheard of for one to fall from that height. “If…you don’t mind this humble Priest asking…how did you fall from Heaven your Holiness?” he asked, worried that he may over step his bounds.

Arc began to laugh, but coughed as well. She sat up a little in bed, holding her chest. So it seemed her condition was getting worse. Or rather…she was weakened from the attack earlier. But she found this mans mannerisms amusing. “I didn’t fall from Heaven…”she said. More like spit up from Hell… “And please…just Arc, no your Holiness or anything like that..” she said, blushing, a little embarrassed by him at this point.

What a modest Angel…  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm
User ImageThe girls understood fully what it would mean to reveal what they really were. They made sure to tell him that. Doll mentioned something about an incident earlier. "What? What happened?" he asked. That answer would have to be put on hold though, because a man's voice rang out, pointing at them.

Tobias was always ready for a fight, but with Noah there, it just wasn't possible. So Sora stood her ground and said that she'd take care of it. "I'm trusting you Sora! If you don't make it back, I'll come for you!!" he shouted as Doll dragged them along. They rejoined Cat and they took off back towards the church. Tobias didn't think they were going fast enough though. He put Noah onto his back and had Cat and Doll grab hold on to his arms. He then turned the corner as fast as he could sending the girls running as if he'd thrown them from a slingshot. The church was in sight by now.

When they did make it, Tobias burst through the doors, barely out of breath. "Arc!" he panted. "I have some people who wants to see you," he said. He walked over to her, Noah back in his arms and he put him down on the bed beside her. The boy was back where he belonged.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:53 pm
Cat was surprised as Tobias turned the corner so quickly. She almost fell to what she thought was her doom. But she held fast until home was I sight. It was like a breathe of fresh air seeing the church. These kids would be safe here. As they entered the room where Arc was staying, she could feel all the stress escape her as she saw the girl. She had a very calming effect on people somehow…

Arc felt the door open in the room, feeling the presents of the group….minus one. Arc felt her chest fill with air as Tobias handed her Noah. It felt like ages since she had felt his presents near her. She wrapped her arms around his small frame like a security blanket. She held him as close as she had the day he had been born. “My Baby….”She said, holding the boy’s sleeping figure closer to her. She looked over at Doll, tears pooling over in her eyes. “My babies are back,” she said, holding out her hand, desperately trying to grab for Doll.

Doll lost herself in emotion for once in her life. She aged her age for once too. Doll rubbed her eyes with her claw like hands, sniffing and sobbing as she saw Arc in a hospital bed. “Mamma!” she cried, running over to Arc’s hand and hugging it.

Arc pulled Doll in close to hug her along with Noah, who was slowly waking up. It felt so good to have them both in her arms again. But someone was still missing. “…Where’s Sora?” Arc asked. Her family was missing someone important.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:13 am
((next week school starts and im not going to be able to get on the computer much if im lucky maybe on the weekend but i dont know wats gonna happen....))

"Yea yea I know, Doll." Sora said smiling slightly then glared at the furur. "I see youve met my father," she said. "But if you think youll be dragging me back to that hell hole you more delusional than I thought." she said before letting her dragon side take control as the furur lunged at her. Sora managed to dodge but bairly. She started throwing fire at him.

After a while, Sora went to hand to hand combat and threw more fire at him while punching him which is when they both disabled each other. He stabbed her with that god damn sword of his and she gave him 3rd degree burns. When he passed out, Sora looked up and saw that the coward that was her father disappeared. She looked down and sighed. God dammit this would happen to me. With a grimace she pulled the sword out of her side and threw it next to him. "b*****d," she said before heading in the direction the others went.

After walking for a few minutes she saw the church. Wow this isnt what i was expecting....."Doll? Toby? Arc? Noah?" Sora called then walked into the next room where she saw them all. "I won!" she said with a triumphant smirk on her face. But when they looked at her wound her face fell and she saw Arc and Doll about to start freaking out. Ut oh.....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Arc perked up after hearing Sora’s voice. But that smell…she knew that smell well. Sora was bleeding. Arc closed her eyes to see from her third eye. Yes…there was a wound for sure. It seemed serious too. “Sora…” Arc looked her way, “Are you alright?” she asked, obviously concerned for her.

Cat, seeing that the new guest was also injured frowned. Who were after these kids? And why? “Here,” Cat pointed to a bed, “I’ll stitch you up, it may hurt a bit…but it’s better then bleeding everywhere,” she said, grabbing a needle and surgical thread. “Father Michael, can you get some food for the younger ones? They look a bit hungry…and that little one there looks like he could use a treat…” she said with a smile.

Doll ran over to Sora, grabbing her hand. “Let’s fix you up,” she said with concern. She didn’t like the thought that two of their company were now injured in an attempt to help the group as a whole escape from some type of danger. Was this how their lives would be like from now on?

Noah remembered the feeling. The feeling of his mother. He started to cry again, but silently now. He hugged his mother the best he could. “Mama…” he sniffled.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm
"Dont worry Arc, Im fine." Sora said while taking Dolls hand. "thank you Cat, for everything. Arc hows Noah doing?" she asked looking down at her little brother. "Hey Doll im going to tell Arc and Toby what happened. They need to know." she whispered after Cat had stitched her up. "um Arc, Toby I need to tell you something. The man who was with the furur was my dad... we ran into him a while ago and I got pissed and he isnt used to not getting his way so i guess he called the military," She whispered when cat and Father Michael went to get food for them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 am
User ImageTobias pulled up a chair beside the bed that Arc lay in. As the father-figure of the "family" he always had to be by Arc's side. As Noah lay on one side of her and Doll at the foot of the bed. Sora had something to tell them. Something that happened while he was gone. Apparently her father had come around and saw them. Knowing Sora, she pissed him off and he decided to call the military. Since the Fuhrer was the only one who seemed to have interest in Sora, he came by himself.

Hearing this, Tobias could have very well gotten angry. It would have been very easy to yell at her for dealing with her father the way she did. Then again, what did he know about dealing with parents? He never even knew his. Then again, if they were like Sora's or Arc's, did Tobias want to know them? Instead of getting angry, as he usually would, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Ok. For now, we're ok. But I don't think we'll be able to stay here as long as we like. Someone's gonna come looking. And if it comes down to it, we'll have to start fighting back. That's not what I want to do...but if I'm gonna protect you guys as a father, then I most defintely will," Tobias replied.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:17 pm
Sora smiled at what Toby said. "Thanks Toby but we can stay here for a while the furur is going to be in the hospital for a while. But if anything we have to be extremely careful and if it does come to a fight then you all know that il be fine and Arc will be good but we just need to keep an eye on Doll and Noah so they dont get hurt. Oh and what pissed me off the most was when he saw us, one he thought Noah and Doll were my kids and he said 'come say hi to your grandpa' then he called me his girl, like he used to before he got abusive, because i wouldnt let them control me.... Thats what struck a nerve and why he went to furur.... Im sorry this has just made things more difficult for us..." Her smile now gone and was replaced by a small frown.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:31 pm
User ImageSora's words to try and put Tobias at ease about the Fuhrer didn't really help much. He could tell just by the prescence of that man for a split second that the hospital was not going to hold him for long. That man was inhuman it seemed. But he kept his mouth shut on that subject. Hearing her talk about her father angered him as well. Maybe even more so than Sora.

Again, Tobias did not realize he was violating sacred ground when he answered, "That ******** not gonna get near you guys! Much less call anyone his grandkids! Don't let me get near him, I'll break his damn jaw!!" Tobias was growing closer to the others much closer than he knew. In the back of his mind, whoever Arc deemed ok usually was. That and the fact that no one else in this new, strange world would understand him like they did, and vice versa. This truly was Tobias' new family.

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 am
Sora was surprised at Tobys outburst. "Toby you can break his jaw ill break every other bone in his body." She said with a wicked grin. "But how long do you think we will be able to stay here? I dont think we should stay in one place for too long especially now that the furur is after us well me mostly...."

((kiki where is u????))  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces