Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:01 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan sat inside his office, watching security tapes when he saw Shred lead Eve into his room. "Stupid f**king wolf." He muttered under his breath. He hit his desk, kicking it some, he wouldn't bust in now, but later he would discuss this with him, and he knew what was happening.
Not many people in the hotel had seen Ethan's anger, and this was the time that his anger was getting close to show up. He let out a long sigh and closed his eyes, turning his chairthe opposite way of the monitors. Ethan stood up and went into the lobby, standing behind the counter, he checked in a few more guests and watched a few of them head to their rooms.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:05 am
Uwn walked back into the lobby. The heart still in her hand, though she wasn't paying it much attention. "It sounds as though you've noticed Shred's new... interest..." Uwn approached the counter, then jumped up to be sitting on it in such a way that it wasn't to close to the centre. But close enough that Uwn could see the different people signed into the hotel in the book sitting before Ethan on the counter.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Yup..." He muttered, his voice adgitated, the anger hid behind it. "Didn't i say that relations with fellow staff or customers was highly prohibited?" He said, trying to act as if his anger was from the rules not being followed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:22 am
Uwn smiled to try and ease his anger. "You did... and I'm pretty sure we signed something that said that... but promise you won't get to angry at him? you didn't get to angry when I did it..." she looked away from his as though ashamed at the memory of disobeying his one rule which he really enforced.  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:42 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"That was different.." he muttered, remembering it. It wasn't that different, but Ethan was just upset about him with Eve, he had made it clear that she was untouchable, or he thought he did.. "Stupid wolf.." he mutttered again under his breath. "I swear, that guy is a whore.." he said, rolling his eyes slightly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:44 am
Uwn looked up. "It wasn't very different at all..." she giggled when he said the last. "perhaps he is. What would you do then? not like you could fire him. He's like a brother to all of us... especially Miyu. Whether you believe it or not."  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:56 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"I could cut his pay.." he smiled evily at that thought. Shred always needed money for alcohol or something of the sort, that would torture him if he didn't have enough.
And if he was really how Ethan thought, maybe he went to strip joints or something else when he was off. He wouldn't have money for that either.
"I wont fire him...I promise you that. But thats all i'm going to promise." He said. He couldn't fight him, Shred was much stronger then him, way stronger...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 am
Uwn nodded. She was sure she could trust Ethan to keep his promises. She had known him since he was the assistant-manager. "Cutting his pay sounds like a good idea... wonder who he'll beg to for it when he realises he's getting less pay and can't afford his luxuraries..."

(eh, bed time, night Tediri.)  

Gold Marra

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Who knows..eventually he'll beg me to give him his normal pay.." he muttered, "I bet he wont last a week." he said with a toothy grin.

(Nighty night hun)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:19 am
User Image
(You know, I've cybered with many women on PMs and I've nevver gotten reported. But as far as Forums go, I know better. Have faith, young Tediri-san. Besides this isn't the only role play I'm in.)

After a couple of hours, Shred held Eve as they held each other, basking in the afterglow of their experience. '...Man this never gets old,' he thought to himself as he looked at her. '...It's a shame I can't stick around...though...It's horrible of me, but she was only a pretty face and a sexy body...Although, she was gorgeous and kind-hearted, I have to leave her...just like I do with all women so far...' Noticing she was asleep, he carefully slipped out of bed and dressed himself as he watched her. 'It breaks my heart to leave someone so beautiful and compassionate as you, Eve,' he thought, 'but if I ever feel like giving up...I won't think twice about looking to you.' He lightly brushed the hair away from her face before kissing her cheek lightly enough to not wake her and leaving quietly. Shred then returned after a while, hoping Eve wasn't awake. He must've given it to her pretty damn good because she was still asleep as he opened the door and walked in. He knealt by the bed as he left a folded note and a rose on the bedside table. He then left without another thought or word. He only looked back at her and smiled. 'Vampires are always the most captivating creatures, but...something about her is special...I just hope she isn't too hurt about this and understands...' he thought. He then walked out, quietly closing the door so as not to wake her before returning to the ground level. He passed by the gym, hoping Alice was still there. He found the bench press working itself in the gym and only a couple of ghost children played in the pool. "Hey Sam, you seen a bunny girl in here?" Shred asked towards the levitating weights. "Sorry, Shred. She left about an hour ago," replied a gruff voice from the bench press. Shred's heart seemed to sink as he hissed gurse words at himself. "...You're a whoreslut b***h among wolves, Shred," he cursed himself as he left. He then went to the lobby, noticing Ethan and his pissed face. Seeing Ethan's face, Shred got pissed because he knew his temper was worse than when he slept with Uwn. As he approached the desk his eyes were lupine as fangs formed behind closed lips. When he reached the desk, Shred made his own contempt clear. "I could care less if you dock my pay. It's not like I have any luxuries," he snarled as he took his seat behind the front desk, in front of the security monitors. "But you better wipe that look off your face, Ethan. This is nothing different than usual and your temper, being greater than ever, is misplaced. So I suggest you calm your elven a** down and going off to meditate or sucking your herbs and don't say a damn thing." He looked at Uwn, who had a more worried expression on her expression as she watched Shred. Shred looked away, as if to hide his own demon of anger.  

DFangPro

Tediri

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:25 am
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan glared at him. "Your lucky i dont fire your a**" He muttered, his anger showing again. "The only reason your not being fired is because your like a brother to most of these girls here. Do it again, and i wont give a f**k about your brother-like presence." he snarled.

((Cybering is not allowed anywhere on gaia hun. You may have not gotten reported, but that doesnt mean its not against the rules.))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:54 am
(am i yelled at too?I didnt do noting but follow)

Eve
User Image

Eve awoke slowly,realizing that Shred wasn't there. So it WAS a one-night-stand.Maybe,I guess. She thought.She dressed herself and went across the hall to her room.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

DFangPro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:57 am
User Image
"Hey, don't be jealous if I got to sleep with her before you," Shred snarled. "Suck it up. ...Besides, I set it up so that, in my regret, I'd point her towards a person better suited for her..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:02 am
Eve
User Image

Eve eventually got hungry,so she left her room to get a snack.When she left she saw Shred and Ethan arguing."Wait what's going on?Why are you arguing?"She asked.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas