Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Please post your suggestions here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:43 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Really, ur friends do that i need some friends like that ^^....hmmm i wonder who ur talking about.... me.... send u gold....Never *angelic halo lighs up*
Both you, dari-chan, and AZ...all because I've made a mistake and confirmed the stupid trade. stare

I still need to return Dari-chan her mask and you your 1000 gold. As for AZ, I've already returned her goods. xp

lol keep confirmin....and no i'm not takin the gold back.....never in a million years until i'm old and 80 arguing w/my grear-granchildren about who gets a turn at playin on Gaia....

i know i know this belongs in teh chatterbox, but imagine Gaia 80 years from now....scary thought isnt it....can u see urself still playin it LOL....okay anyway i should have it graphics and the whole shabang up in the next week or so explain the rules and all that good stuff ^^  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:03 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Really, ur friends do that i need some friends like that ^^....hmmm i wonder who ur talking about.... me.... send u gold....Never *angelic halo lighs up*
Both you, dari-chan, and AZ...all because I've made a mistake and confirmed the stupid trade. stare

I still need to return Dari-chan her mask and you your 1000 gold. As for AZ, I've already returned her goods. xp

lol keep confirmin....and no i'm not takin the gold back.....never in a million years until i'm old and 80 arguing w/my grear-granchildren about who gets a turn at playin on Gaia....

i know i know this belongs in teh chatterbox, but imagine Gaia 80 years from now....scary thought isnt it....can u see urself still playin it LOL....okay anyway i should have it graphics and the whole shabang up in the next week or so explain the rules and all that good stuff ^^
xd So will I. Please just take back the gold! I know! I'll send it to this other person who needed help with their quest, i'll tell them it was from you. eek 3nodding Taking no credit watsoever! 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:13 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

xd So will I. Please just take back the gold! I know! I'll send it to this other person who needed help with their quest, i'll tell them it was from you. eek 3nodding Taking no credit watsoever! 3nodding

No dont u dare! u better take credit or else IYAMASHI NEW ANIME ADDICTS FORUM GUILD MODERATOR....LOL (that was just as fun as callin people by their full name ^^) but anyway *stern voice again* u better say it was from u not me, no me no me...u, i gave u the money, so ur giving it to them, from u not me....cuz i dont even know them HA! beat that!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:29 pm
Iyamashi
XShadowMistressX
Yeah, but even 500 gold can take a couple days to make. For those of us trying to save up for sealed letters, it can really kill your pixel wallet. =p
I can gather 4k per month...so...no biggie. 3nodding
Yup, but lately, sealed prices rose up to 5.1-5.5k. Added to the fact that we are having a new contest pretty soon, which will require a prize. =3

Perhaps we can award people with something other than gold? Such as art? Azzy's really good at art. Hur hur.....slaving Azzy time...>=D  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:29 pm
Ok...

I could just simply say that it's your gold. There is nothing you could do to stop me. Nor can you prevent them from sending you thank you letters.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:32 pm
Huh? I don't quite understand...^^;;  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:34 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
XShadowMistressX
Yeah, but even 500 gold can take a couple days to make. For those of us trying to save up for sealed letters, it can really kill your pixel wallet. =p
Yup, but lately, sealed prices rose up to 5.1-5.5k. Added to the fact that we are having a new contest pretty soon, which will require a prize. =3

Perhaps we can award people with something other than gold? Such as art? Azzy's really good at art. Hur hur.....slaving Azzy time...>=D
That's good, but we can't depend on Azzy all the itme. Like lately, he has been gone for such a long time without a word. confused

Wait, we're not giving the winner that much gold are we? I mean I'll never buy those letters anyway, so...I could help out with the gold problem.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:37 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Huh? I don't quite understand...^^;;
I was addressing to violet_faerie. Sorry, didn't know you was here. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:38 pm
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
XShadowMistressX

That's good, but we can't depend on Azzy all the itme. Like lately, he has been gone for such a long time without a word. confused

Wait, we're not giving the winner that much gold are we? I mean I'll never buy those letters anyway, so...I could help out with the gold problem.

nope i didnt wanna give that much gold...cuz i know its hard enough and i'm not tryin to strain anyone, just lil incentives...i mean 10g though not much can do anyone a lil...goood its 10g less to anything that they wanna get ^^ and i'd hate to bother anyone w/art...thats such a dedicated time consuming chore....it'd be horrible to burden someone w/that task.....  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:44 pm
violet_faerie
nope i didnt wanna give that much gold...cuz i know its hard enough and i'm not tryin to strain anyone, just lil incentives...i mean 10g though not much can do anyone a lil...goood its 10g less to anything that they wanna get ^^ and i'd hate to bother anyone w/art...thats such a dedicated time consuming chore....it'd be horrible to burden someone w/that task.....
10g won't attract anyone. Not even my 700g attract anyone. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

violet faerie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:46 pm
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

well it should....why not come on people...they just cant do it for the fun of it ^^ whats wrong crying  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:49 pm
We couldn't let you do that, Iya. You work hard for your gold. It wouldn't be right to just take it from you...=[

I understand we can't depend on Azzy. Art is really annoying sometimes. Currently, I have to do 7 pieces of colored art for one January 05 letter. People kept on telling me to raise my prices, but yanno...I didn't listen. =P

You can get 10 gold from one poll. =3  

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:01 pm
violet_faerie
Iyamashi
violet_faerie

well it should....why not come on people...they just cant do it for the fun of it ^^ whats wrong crying
Just make it and I'll keep it alive. And with this new power of mine.... twisted

uh, i mean...I'll get more people involve in it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:42 pm
Iyamashi

You will not send it back!!! scream It's for YOU! So you had better keep it!  

Dariram
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:36 pm
ChibiTotoro222
We couldn't let you do that, Iya. You work hard for your gold. It wouldn't be right to just take it from you...=[

I understand we can't depend on Azzy. Art is really annoying sometimes. Currently, I have to do 7 pieces of colored art for one January 05 letter. People kept on telling me to raise my prices, but yanno...I didn't listen. =P

You can get 10 gold from one poll. =3
I can afford 1k per month. 3nodding

I won't reach my quest anytime soon anyway, so what the hell. blaugh  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out