Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
War-zone; The Kingdom ( Accepting! Members may post ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuu's Death:
  Ryuu died due to a disease reaking through his body. Thats what all the "sealing" thing was. He had dealt with it for long. This is why he died.
  Ohh, Ok.
View Results

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image

Akia finally reached the castle. She stood a little bit behind Shino so she wouldn't get in his way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm
User Image

III H I K A R U N A G A III

Hikaru sighed, "You are unsealing your own power. If you do, you will kill the person you most hate." he sighed. "Ryuu." he looked away.

User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino smirked, "Yes Ryuu, why dont you prove your strong-" he froze as he heard what their father said. A smile creep up on his face.

User Image

IIIX ||| Ryuu (Reincarnated) ||| XIII

Ryuu's eyes shot open as he heard his father. "I..W..what do I do?!" he panted.

Perverted Juicebox

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image

Akia started smiling as she heard what Hikaru said. "Shino I can tell your gonna have so much fun with this."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:02 pm
"Hate? Ryuu? But i don't hate him! What the hell are you talking about?!" She looked at her father then at Ryuu. She didn't understand what he was talking about. She never hated him...not even deep down. Olivia shook her head violently and tried to stop whatever it was that was doing this to her. He was right though...she was unsealing her own power. The voices in her head were nothing but her own inner demons toying with her, trying to make her reach her full powers.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:52 pm
User Image

Hikaru sighed, "You will unseal you deamon, who hates Ryuu." he sighed. "Nothing Ryuu."

User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino smirked, "Yes I will enjoy this!"

User Image

Ryuu's expression shifted. "******** you old man." he sighed.

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

Akia smiled, "Well Shino you have fun with him while I deal with a few people myself." she looked at Hikaru then at Olivia.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:31 pm
Olivia backed up some more until she was standing outside on the balcony. Perhaps it's best if i leave.... She thought to herself before the voices got louder. She quickly jumped off the balcony and landed somewhat softly on the ground. She whistled and Olivia's horse came running at her. She jumped on his back and rode off to a random direction.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

Akia smiled then started chasing after Olivia.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:05 pm
Olivia looked back to see Akia following. "She wants to die or something?" Olivia sighed and clutched her hands on the reign feeling other demons trying to take over. "Only one way to escape and thats down..." Olivia kicked the sides of her horse and he picked up speed. Flames appeared on the hoves of her horse and he jumped off from the huge landmass now falling down to the land below.  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

Akia smiled as Olivia was trying to get away. She just simply jumped and landed in front of Olivia. Then just as she landed she put a perimiter around her and Olivia so she couldn't get away. "What's wrong Olivia? Are you afraid of something?" she said with a smile.

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:02 pm
Olivia looked up at her, her eyes blood red and she grinned, "No im not." Olivia summoned her sword and slashed away whatever she had done with ease. Her horse thrundered on the ground in a fast speed that Akia was left behind in a dust. Olivia shook her head violently and her eyes turned back to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:02 pm
Akia began smiling once again. She knew something was wrong with Olivia and she wanted to find out. So she summoned her little midnight black horse. She then climbed onto her horse and chased after Olivia.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:38 pm
Olivia's horsed stepped out from a nearby tree and became visible again. Olivia had duplicated herself and hid while her duplicate was being chased by Akia. "Come on lets go...." Her horse then ran off a different direction and was soon gone and all traces of her disappeared.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:05 pm
Akia finally cought up with the fake Olivia and sliced her in half with her sword. Once she landed back onto her horse she knew it was a fake. "That girl is sure sneaky. I like playing games with her."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:48 pm
User Image

Hikaru sighed, "What the-" he ran.He signaled guards to go after Ryuu. They nodded obediently and followed.

User Image

Ryuu then smirked, he got an urge of evil. He broke out of his incarceration lashing out at Shino without hesitation. He punched Shino in the face launching him across the room. He walked back to him grabbing him by the neck and crushing it as if it was a bag of chips dropping the immobilized body. He then made his way to where his sister was.

User Image

IIIX ||| Shino ||| XIII

Shino was surprised not being able to block it he lay there as his heart slowed and began to heal.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff