Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L- N+][P-1X1] wishing again-alternate ( for edluver1992) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:32 pm
After they finished breakfast, Moni and the birds were continuing Kina's tour of the forest when Fryma felt something amiss. He made sure the humans were preoccupied with the birds before slipping away and running. When he reached the edge of the forest, he found humans with axes chopping down the trees. Fryma frowned and carefully approached the men. "What do you think you are doing to my forest," he demanded as he came into view.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:42 pm
One of the men smirked. "Well, we figured since people die in the forest, they can't keep dying if there isn't one." He explained. Meanwhile, Moni was mimicking each of the bird calls, smiling as he got one right that he'd always tried and failed at. He turned around to smile at Fryma, and was surprised to see that he wasn't there, his heart breaking a little, but he kept up the smile, just going on to the next bird call, though he was always just a little off.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:46 pm
"Do you know why people die in the Forest of Songs? Because of their own stupidity. They don't run from obvious danger and they purposely provoke some of the most dangerous animals. For instance, kidnapping the jaguar cub the other day. Do you have any idea what the mother would have done when she discovered hunters had taken her cub? She would have killed you. I will ask only once: Leave my forest and cease destroying the trees."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm
The man frowned. "Like we're even stupider than that mute brat? He comes and goes as he pleases. We've lost enough lives to this forest, it's time it was destroyed."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:00 pm
Fryma felt his anger about to snap. "Moni is welcome in the Forest of Songs because he is mute. Because he is mute, he listens and hears what most do not. Humans such as yourselves are not welcome in here because you do not listen. As I have said, your village loses lives in my forest because they do not run from danger. I will not ask again: Leave and cease your destruction."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:23 pm
The man laughed. "And what are you going to do 'Oh great spirit'?" He said mockingly. "Send a deadly squirrel after us? Or maybe a bunch of rabid bunnies? I'd love to see you try and drive us out."  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:28 pm
Fryma raised an eyebrow at the man's rudeness. Without responding, he closed his eyes and spread his arms. "Friends of the forest, lend me your strength. Join me and drive out the intruders who wish to destroy your home. Jaguar, eagle, snake, and any with the weapons to fight, join me," he called in the language of the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:37 pm
The men shifted nervously when they felt the forest become a bit more sinister... and then there were several bears, wolves, and then clouds of predatory birds above and plenty of snakes in the trees and on the ground. The men ran.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:41 pm
Fryma smiled grimly. "I'm sorry for the lack of a fight, my friends. I hope that will keep them away for a while and that they will never try to destroy this forest again." He walked to the tree the men had been trying to cut down, placed his hand on the six-inch deep, foot long gash, and healed it.

When all the healing was complete and all the animals had dispersed back to their respective homes, he ran quickly back to Moni and Kina, grateful they hadn't gotten too far from where he'd left them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 pm
Moni got another one right and turned to smile at his mom, and was surprised to see Fryma again, smiling a little more this time. He'd come back, but Moni didn't know where he'd gone.He turned to his mom and tilted his head as if to ask where she wanted to go next.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:56 pm
Fryma smiled, mouthing "I'll explain later," when Moni turned to look at him. "Good job," he complimented out loud. "Did you get any others?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:13 pm
Moni smiled and nodded, and the bird from before made its call so that Moni could mimic it again, smiling as he got it right.  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Fryma smiled and chuckled. "You're getting good at that. You'll be speaking the language of the trees next."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:30 am
Moni shook his head,writing. 'I can mimic the sounds.... but I don't really know what they're saying....'  

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

edluver1992

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:05 pm
Fryma laughed, unable to explain what he meant by speak the language. Moni would figure it out, he didn't doubt that for an instant.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff