Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Beautiful Eyes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have beautiful eyes?
  yes
  no
  my mommy says i do
View Results

Alternative_loser

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:16 am
Sorry, this is really random but eri x core? Your siggy made me trully laugh out loud, I even covered my mouth! "I eat small children" I dunno, that somehow made me laugh, thanks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:57 am
I guess I do. My eyes are light brown with hints of green, they change do to different things (what I wear, my mood, seasons, etc.) They also kind of look gray right now, oh well.  

Tickle Toe Bob

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:58 am
Alternative_loser
Sorry, this is really random but eri x core? Your siggy made me trully laugh out loud, I even covered my mouth! "I eat small children" I dunno, that somehow made me laugh, thanks.

Haha!
Good! Then my true purpose for that siggy is fufilled!
I'm glad you laughed!
It made me crack up when i thought of it.
Its soo sad and sick but its soo funny and untrue at the SAME time!
<3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:58 pm
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

I dont believe it either....IZ U AY ALBINO? IF ZO DEN YU SHUD NOUT GO OWTSYD. KTHXBYE.
unless he has crazy contacts

I dont think contacts count at beautiful eyes...thats like saying "I like your FACE" to a girl with cakey makeup.
that's true, but maybe he doesn't think that

i don't. If anything I personally think I look ugly cause I've got big lips...my eyes are seriously the only thing that look good about me... and I don't have any means to put my pic on the internet...sry
you can make the picture ONLY be of your eyes, that wouldn't be an issue. scared someone willfind you by your eyes
plus you already told us about them  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Judge Wiener

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:50 pm
People say I have gorgeous eyes.
I think they're kinda pretty.
*shrug*
Just... blue, with thick eyelashes.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:42 am
i have dark brown eyes. they are small and they make me look kinda mysterious...especially when i wear alot of eye makeup. sometimes i wear all white contacts to scare ppl biggrin  

----kaiSPARDA----

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:18 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

I dont believe it either....IZ U AY ALBINO? IF ZO DEN YU SHUD NOUT GO OWTSYD. KTHXBYE.
unless he has crazy contacts

I dont think contacts count at beautiful eyes...thats like saying "I like your FACE" to a girl with cakey makeup.

i don't. If anything I personally think I look ugly cause I've got big lips...my eyes are seriously the only thing that look good about me... and I don't have any means to put my pic on the internet...sry
you can make the picture ONLY be of your eyes, that wouldn't be an issue. scared someone willfind you by your eyes

Ok, sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:15 am
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

Ok, sorry.
why are you saying sorry?  

The Dadalorian
Crew

iSnuggles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:42 am
I have really green eyes and they stand out against my (dyed) dark red hair :p  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:25 pm
xXxBrokenInsidexXx
I have really green eyes and they stand out against my (dyed) dark red hair :p

xmas  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:42 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core

Ok, sorry.

dunno.... its always been a habit of mine cause i was blamed for alot of things when i was alot younger, and ive always apoligized for things. i can't really remember though  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:13 pm
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master

Ok, sorry.

dunno.... its always been a habit of mine cause i was blamed for alot of things when i was alot younger, and ive always apoligized for things. i can't really remember though
are you the oldest in your family or seomthing  

The Dadalorian
Crew

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:23 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master

Ok, sorry.

middle i think. i was second born and have two younger brothers... so i had to be responsible cause my oldest sister was the one who "never did anything wrong" and therefore couldn't be blamed for a thing. i wasn't so lucky  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:26 pm
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master

Ok, sorry.

middle i think. i was second born and have two younger brothers... so i had to be responsible cause my oldest sister was the one who "never did anything wrong" and therefore couldn't be blamed for a thing. i wasn't so lucky
i see, that happens to a lot of other people so at least you're not alone  

The Dadalorian
Crew

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:31 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master
Soviet Mudkipz
Kyo Sword Master

Ok, sorry.

i see, that happens to a lot of other people so at least you're not alone
ur right, thanks.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games