Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
☼The aftermath☼ Open ♥ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bebosis

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:56 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Women." Dervan muttered and walked over to Roselyn. "I suppose im obligated to come now, cant have you ladies going out there and killing yourselves now can I?" He said now right by Roselyn. "Need some help?" He asked seeing that the walking pained her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:32 pm
Yuka thought for a moment, "I'll come, better than staying here..." she touched the bandages on her back, they were wet again, this time though the blood covered most of her back, not just the bandages. She frowned down at her hand. "this can't be good..." she muttered to herself. Shrugging she followed Dervan.  

Gold Marra

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:12 pm
Akira looked back "i don't like people looking at me like i am weak, and i said....don't try stopping me....." she said to the guy.

((Sora [my newest character] will be Slate Blue and Akira [my first character] will be skyblue))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:23 pm
Aubrey climbed out and followed the boy. She looked around at all the damage. "Wow..." She said under her breath.  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

bebosis

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervanus looked at Akira and smiled. "Fine i wont, but can you tell me what your gonna do if you get attacked."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

Shaking her head slightly, Roselyn followed close to Akira. "I wont try and stop you either. We should help people. I just dont want to die in the process.." She muttered the last bit under her breath, looking at the ground as she walked.

Tediri

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

►ђąггเร๏ภ◄
He nodded slightly. As he looked farther into the north, he stared as the small afterglow of the sun disappear. 'Was this the simple end?... Would they freeze to death soon..?' he wondered, trying to get his head focused, he looked back at the girl. He faked a smile, trying to show some reassurance.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Well...im sure we will be fine..." Dervan said looking up at the sky then back at the group smiling. "But im not completely without worry. Without the sun the earth is becoming colder and many people are taking advantage of this disaster to pillage and kill. So if were going to do this we better move quickly." Dervanus said walking next to Roselyn and Akira.

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Who knows what'll happen...I guess we just have to hope for the best.." she said, thinking of the worst.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:11 pm
Dervanus
User Image
"Yup." He said pulling out his hand gun, putting in the clip and pulling the slide back chambering the gun. "And plan for the worst." Dervanus said smiling.

bebosis

Tediri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
Roselyn
User Image

"Watch that gun...I don't want anyone getting hurt.." She said, looking at him from the corner of her eye.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:38 pm
Dervanus
User Image
Dervan looked over at Roselyn and smiled at her. "Dont worry i know how to handle a gun, i used to be in the military ya know."

bebosis

raozspaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:42 pm
((Hey guys! Sorry for being off for some long. Work hours are crap!!!))

Zach watches as Dervanus clicks his pistol and laughs a little. "I agree with you. Always prepare for the worst."

Enisis smiles as he comes around the corner with his group and sees Zach. "And look. Its the crazy fool that came out here against orders. You do know about the bombers right. I do hope you at least got that call."

Zach smiles at Enisis. "Yeah. Thanks for telling me. We'll be fine. As long as I can get to my comm station." Zach laughs and smiles while Enisis just shakes his head. "So how big is our group now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:42 pm
(=D you're back... for a while?)

Yuka shrugged. "bigger than it was before?" she touched her bandages again. "can we hurry up and get back? I think I need this to be dealt with properly..." she turned slightly for Zach to see that her bandage was covered in blood yet again. "I probably shouldn't have killed those bandits using my bow..."

Gold Marra

raozspaz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:12 pm
"Nah. Probably not. And dont worry. The radio station is right over this, well, this pile of rubble. Ill be sure to call in a truck to come get us when we get there as well as call off the bombing run for the time being."

(Yeah. Ill be on until six o clock sunday night)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff