Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What Are You Questing? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 3:21 pm
Iyamashi
Jennoasis
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
Jennoasis
Aeyuki-chan
ChibiTotoro222
Aeyuki-chan
Dariram
Aeyuki-chan
ChibiTotoro222
Aeyuki-chan
ChibiTotoro222
Iyamashi
Dariram
Iyamashi
I want to look like this:
User Image
heart Awesome!
simple but neat, yeah, i like it. 3nodding
the scarf gonna cost hell though. stare
Ha ha, not as much as the ports! xd

It all looks really expensive... but it'll look COOL!!!
Indeed! whee heart

Exactly how much will that cost in total? Guess-timate here. I think.... over 100,000
Thats why I want to help him!~ heart heart

I'm gonna help him!
I'll try to help too, once my quest is complete!^^

BTW, the ports are 11.2million, devils tail is 1 million, and the scarf is about 250k now and days. sad

Still, I'm sure Iya can do it! If he can't, no one else can! whee heart

*Holds up support sign* Go Iyashi-sama! You can do it!! We're routing for ya!!

*Holds up a sign* Go Iyashi! ...*Sees the sign says "Go Jenno!"* redface Oops! *Throws that one out the window* sweatdrop *Finds the right sign through all her other many, many signs* Got it! *Holds up right sign* Go Iyashi!

eek ...... sweatdrop
wait wait wait!!!
To Chibi-chan: .... eek ....are you telling me...wah.... eek ..... gonk

To Everyone: Thank you for your support. Iya love you all.User ImageUser Image
Awww, I'm sure you'll get them eventually. After all, I've only been questing for a month, starting with 20k, and now I'm 85% there! An AFK sells for 330k now and days!^^

My quest is so expensive too. crying But we shall help each other! I hope. sweatdrop
To Chibi-chan: I know I'll reach mine eventually, but unlike you, I don't accept donations from friends. I can earn 4k from posting in one month, so.....I'll rich my goal when I'm old and wrinkly. blaugh 3nodding

To Jenno-chan: Like I've said before, I'll help you with your quest if you don't cancel my donation. 3nodding
I didn't accept donations from friends...until this quest.

Actually, the majority of donations came from Akue. He gave me 200k and a sealed letter. My suspicions now tell me that he was a mule of a friend of mine, but I don't know which... sweatdrop

Star is also a friend of mine. She donated me 10k 'cause she's quiting Gaia to focus more on school and raise her grades. 3nodding heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:22 pm
That's awsome!!  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:23 pm
Jennoasis
Iyamashi
To Chibi-chan: I know I'll reach mine eventually, but unlike you, I don't accept donations from friends. I can earn 4k from posting in one month, so.....I'll rich my goal when I'm old and wrinkly. blaugh 3nodding

To Jenno-chan: Like I've said before, I'll help you with your quest if you don't cancel my donation. 3nodding

But you cancel mine all the time. crying
Because you are on a quest!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:24 pm
Aeyuki-chan
That's mean.....
gonk What did I do? gonk  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:27 pm
ChibiTotoro222

Actually, the majority of donations came from Akue. He gave me 200k and a sealed letter. My suspicions now tell me that he was a mule of a friend of mine, but I don't know which... sweatdrop

Star is also a friend of mine. She donated me 10k 'cause she's quiting Gaia to focus more on school and raise her grades. 3nodding heart
blaugh You have good friends.

I guess I have to admire you're skill of admitting when you need help, I can't do that. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:36 pm
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

I guess I have to admire you're skill of admitting when you need help, I can't do that. sweatdrop

How come you can't do that?  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:46 pm
Aeyuki-chan
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

...I don't know, taking stuff from people...it's just not me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:49 pm
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

'Cause you're just a cool guy like that. LOL  

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:07 pm
Aeyuki-chan
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

Yep yep!^^

Actually, most of them see it in my quest or stalk me and see the topics I post on... sweatdrop

I didn't ask them to donate. I never ever ask anyone to donate to me, they just do...'cause they're all nice and stuff. Ha ha, and I have a few very rich friends that consider every 04 donation letter and item a 'small quest.'

I think she accomplished it in less than a month! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:29 pm
ChibiTotoro222
Aeyuki-chan
Iyamashi
Aeyuki-chan
Iyamashi
ChibiTotoro222

Yep yep!^^

Actually, most of them see it in my quest or stalk me and see the topics I post on... sweatdrop

I didn't ask them to donate. I never ever ask anyone to donate to me, they just do...'cause they're all nice and stuff. Ha ha, and I have a few very rich friends that consider every 04 donation letter and item a 'small quest.'

I think she accomplished it in less than a month! xd
Well I never ask for donation either. Some people just decide to donate stuff, but I always turn them down. I'm pretty sure they have quest to fulfill, and I don't want to be an obstacle you know?

I have some rich friends too. blaugh
They make me look so poor. crying

In one month, I can make 4k from posting...sad... sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:10 pm
That's kind of scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:33 pm
it is? wat is? eek  

Syrotek
Crew

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:49 pm
Getting so much in little time. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 7:40 pm
1 month = 30 days = 690 post = 4k
....not that much. sweatdrop  

Syrotek
Crew

Aiyuki Kuroshima

Familiar Seeker

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:15 am
Wow... well it also depends on what month and if it's a leap year. sweatdrop JK!  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff