Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:37 pm
((all that really happened was that Kisa met Gaara and she was kidnapped for bit, but was saved. Nothing really happened lol sweatdrop Sara obviously likes kyo and he's warming up to her.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:39 pm
Kyo smelled something good and walked into the kitchen. He saw Sara-san making breakfest, "So i take it you feel better?"

Kisa smiled as she saw that he was awake, "Good morning Gaara-kun, would you like some breakfeast before we go?" She was halfway in and half out.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:40 pm
(oh ok. now i just dont know when to jump in again ^_^')  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:43 pm
((just go back to Shigure's house with saskue...Kisa and Gaara will be there soon))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:46 pm
(ok ^^)

Kanatta walked back to Shigure's house with Sasuke. They continued talking about what all happened when each of them got sucked into the portal and landed here in this world.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:28 pm
(Sworry about that we got carried away xp )
I smiled at Kyo-kun, "Yup! I am thanks ^_^ what would you like to eat?" I then show him all what I made.
I woke up to smell the familer smell of Sara-san cooking, "Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm" I then jump up & run to the kitchen to find Kyo-kun there while Sara-san let him pick out what he wanted to eat, I went automaicly to the ramen she usally make me for breakfast. "Hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm, You are one of the most best cheifs in the world!!!"
I laughed at him then smiled at his complement. "Thanks Naruto-kun! Oh, how do you like it Kyo-kun?"
"What is that divine smell?" I ask while I walk into the kitchen to find Kyo & Naruto there, also Sara-san, I hugged her, "So you made all of this good food for breakfast" I grinned at her.
I blushed slightly from him hugging me. "Uh, thanks Shigure-kun"
I gave him an annoyed look, I think Kyo did too.
I didn't even look up at the glares I was getting I was just focused on Sara.
I smiled at Kisa-san, "Yes please, I would" I was feeling better then yesterday, I could walk on my own so I went over to Kisa-san, still shirtless.
"Why is this Shigure guy being so nice to strangers like us?" I asked as Kanatta & I walked.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:34 pm
Kisa slightly blushed and held out his shirt, "I cleaned it for you." She smiled and was happy that she wasl able to get the blood off. She then told him to come into the dining room where the food was ready.

Kyo sighed a bit and then sat down to eat some food. He looked up at Sara-san, "It's really good." He smiled and continued to eat it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 pm
Kanatta looked at Sasuke a little puzzeled by his question. Even she didnt know Shigure was being so nice to strangers like us. "Im not really sure Sasuke. Im still confused about it like you are now."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:03 pm
I sighed at her anwser, "Well I'll just have to see for myself then...." I stopped as we saw the house, I shook my head & went in.
I blushed at Kyo-kun's smile it was so sweet & Shigure finally let me go after Yuki threatened to hit him with a frying pan. I laughed at his crazyness I then hear someone at the door, "I'll get it!" I then jump up & go to the door, when I opened it I was looking at Sasuke! "Sasuke?! You found us?! Cool!" I gave him a hug then lead them to the kitchen, "Hey, guys!!!!! Look who showed up!" I smiled at them.
I looked up to see Sasuke standing there. "Sasuke?!" I was staring at him then.
I put my shirt back on then followed her to the dining room.
I looked at the boy that just showed up, "So, your friends with this livily bunch? I'm Shigure, this is Yuki, Kyo & Tohru" as I say this Tohru blushed at him as she stampered a hi.
I walked over to Kyo-kun & sat by him. Smiling as I started a random conversation with him, dealing with his favorite things.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:08 pm
Kyo followed along with Sara and answered all her questions throwing in some of his own.

Kisa and Gaara both ate and headed towad Shigure's house. "We'll be there in no time. So how did you like breakfast?" She asked hoping he would say it was good. She helped her mother after all.But if he didn't it would be ok.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:28 pm
I smiled at her, "It was the best thing I had to eat in my whole life!" I tell her as we get to a house in the woods.
I anwsered his questions as we ate together.
"Sasuke where did you landed?" I ask as I ate the third helping of my ramen.
I looked at him, "Hm? I landed not too far from this house thats where I bumped into Kanatta here." I say as I get me some breakfast as well. 'By the taste....Sara-san made this I can tell she fixed me some food alot of times...like a long lost sister hehe' I thought as I took another bite.
I went to loved talking to Kyo-kun.
I looked at him, "Oh.....well I'm glad your here in one piece!"
I just smirked while I was eating to show I heard him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:30 pm
Kanatta stood there leaning up against a wall while everyone was talking. She didnt like so much but she still would get in the conservation sometimes. As everyone ate breakfest and talked she was thinking about her teammates Izon and Miroku. She got worried by thinking what might happen if they found out what happened to her. That's why she wanted hurry up and get back to make sure those two didnt do anything stupid.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 pm
Kisa smiled, "I'm glad you think that. Oh look we're here." Kisa ran up to the door and opened it. She walked in with Gaara right behind her. As they walked into the kitchen eveyone got quiet, "Hey everyone look who i found." She chuckled and looked over at Gaara as he walked in.
Kyo looked up and saw yet unother one of the ninjas come in. "I wounder who many of you came here.." he said quietly but lound enough so that only Sara heard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:40 pm
I gave him this look * sweatdrop * "Uh, well um team Guy, Team Kurinai, Team Asuma, Team (Kanantta put who ever your sensei is xp ), & Team Baki" I tell him. As I laughed nervously.
"So,.....this is the people that gathered so far" I was standing by Kisa.
"Oh, my! That is alot of people!" I gasped as I thought of how many people the house will be filled with.
"Eheheheheh......sorry....." I muttered as I finished my fith bowl of ramen.
I didn't say anything as I finished my food.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:01 pm
Kisa cleared her throat and spoke, "Well maybe we should find them all and have you all back together. Then maybe you guys can figure out how to get back." She smiled then added, "Oh and Orochimaru obviously has to be found and taken back..." She somewhat shivered at the thought of him, since he did kindnap her. Of course she wouldn't tell anyone exactly what happened....who knows what would happen.

Kyo laughed nervously to and then frowned at the thought of so many people in the house.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff