Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
~тнє яσσм ву тнє ѕєα~ Artists wanted! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:31 pm
kk =/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

this is a test to see if imgleft and imgright codes are now working in guilds

if they aren't, I'll have to get creative with how to add these pictures in.

-crosses fingers-

EDIT:
fantastic, it's working.

Lect, do you want me to post them all in here as I finish them?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

captains bootie

Hallowed Smoker

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 pm
Uhh, sure! For those of you who can't pick up on conversation, Bootie was kind enough to make post styles for us! Woot!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:58 pm
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
we're spιnnιng on a roller coasтer rιde; тнe world sтυcĸ ιn вlacĸ and wнιтe

User Image

Super!
I'm kinda glad the ball was canceled as of now until July-ish... more time.

ι вeg тo dreaм and dιғғer ғroм тнe нollow lιes; тнιѕ ιs тнe dawnιng oғ тнe resт oғ our lιves
on нolιday
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hatch us? <333  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lectern
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:46 pm
Paula, does this date work better for you? I know you said you were busy this weekend, so hopefully the 10th works better.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm
we're spιnnιng on a roller coasтer rιde; тнe world sтυcĸ ιn вlacĸ and wнιтe

User Image

Oh, it's totally great- the new date I mean. I'll be completely free. : )
Gives everyone time to make their rooms even more amazing too!

ι вeg тo dreaм and dιғғer ғroм тнe нollow lιes; тнιѕ ιs тнe dawnιng oғ тнe resт oғ our lιves
on нolιday

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hatch us? <333  

cuvier

Fashionable Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 pm
Hey!! I'm so so so so so sorry this is the first time I've been able to check in, my internet provider has gone stupid on me, I should be up and running again in the next week or so. I'm very glad there was the cancellation!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image
P o s e i d o n xxxxxxxxx

I am
The G O D of the S E A

So guys, I usually make pretty fancy post styles with icons, deep, meaningful quotes, etc
However, I'm not sure if I'd have time to do that for all of you.
So I'm going to stick to something simple like this for everyone, then go back and edit them all to add some extra awesomeness if I can find the time.

I hope this is alright
gonk

P.S. coding sometimes tends to fail in guilds, so if it looks horrible, or if my tags are showing [oh goodness me!] it just means I have some tweaking to do.
P.S. I had to change the coding, and it will be more complicated for you guys to edit the color when doing speech and thoughts, because coding is lame in guilds. Sorry about that.

text text
"speech is like this" text and thoughts are like this and you will have to have your coding like this, closing the color tag before adding the new one for the speech, then closing that one and yet again specifying the color of the main text because codes get all messed up in guilds for some reason, and it rather frustrates me.
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

captains bootie

Hallowed Smoker

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 pm
Do you want us all to fill out forms about ourselves then send them to you with like our quote and titles we want n stuff?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 pm
OMFG I WAS SO SCARED THERE FOR A SECOND.
I was so busy these past week, I'm sorry guys.
And I'll be gone next week D;
But I will be back before July tenth [/just checked]
I was so scared I'd be gone on that date, but luckily I'm not~

As for my schedule:
Friday: Free nearly all day.
Saturday: More likely I'll be free during the later hours. From about 12-9pm. Most likely I'll be able to make it earlier
Sunday: We have a family dinner at my house so I'll most likely have to set up and watch the little 'uns, but I can be on and off.

Keya Teh Spazz

captains bootie

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:03 pm
Mousse Chocolat
Do you want us all to fill out forms about ourselves then send them to you with like our quote and titles we want n stuff?

That would make life a lot easier for me actually

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm
Alright, tell me what you need and I'll make one up  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

MelancholyAria

6,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 pm
User Image
♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

I'm back I'm back I'm back and I should be good, now what form are we filling out?

♣ ♥ ♦ ♠

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:16 am
so.... how is everyone doing for the ball? Got all your items bought and pickup lines ready?  

Mousse Chocolat
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

Psycho Sabs
Vice Captain

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am
How's it going in here? Still need art, or just haven't changed the title yet?

Oh hi Shay! *waves*  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces