Welcome to Gaia! ::

8th Annual User Run Ball

Back to Guilds

The planning guild for the 8th Annual Ball. Wanna help? 

Tags: Creativity, User-Based, Annual, Artists, Ball 

Reply Room Planning
[.::♥::.The Dark Room..::♥::.] {Main Thread} (UPDATED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party in...
  Hades Palace
  Dark Room
  Shrouded Darkness
View Results

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:52 pm
GreenInkling
broken_bleeding_angel
Personal funding for costumes and such needs to be done by your room, but each room is supposed to be getting 1 mil each for prizes and such, ok?

Thanks, broken. That makes sense.

You're welcome. ^w^

Jack: Lol ok I'll be looking forward to seeing them. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:50 pm
what are we doing for a fundraiser?

umm names:
Hades' Palace
erm...ah..uhm...
The Realm of Hades
>.<  

Swervey
Crew

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:05 pm
We have most of the items now thanks to Jacklyn. We just need to figure out what else is left.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:29 pm
You need more gold?  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:33 pm
I'm not sure yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:35 pm
Okay. I still have more gold to spare if you do....  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

-Enyo-Destruction-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:57 pm
biggrin that's good about the items  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm
Thanks Love. <3  

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:41 am
Okay, Jacklyn it is. Enjoy yourself XD, and take your time, since we have a lot in control. =D And when you're done, go ahead and post the character profile here (page 3, 13th post by Broken). And thanks. XD You've done a lot, and we'll try to get the money on our own if possible. XD

Er... names: THE UNDERWORLD OF DOOM!! *Gets shot* Er... how bout "We shall dine, IN HELL!!" XDDDDDDDDDD FAIL!!

Okay, let me think about some options for the names... I'll post them here if I get any. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:50 pm
Hi! =) I'd lyke to become a helper if the position is still available~

I Want to be a Dark Minioness!
Username: Arminoire
How Active am I on Gaia: I plan to be active once again (on everyday)
What I would like to do: I wouldn't mind doing any graphics if the opportunity arises, but I'd love roleplaying as a servant or maid =)
What I can offer: Graphics services, general help, and hopefully excellent roleplay
Past Experiences: I was a room host last year, although I had to leave my post part way due to unexpected circumstances =< I was also creator and owner of a role playing guild, and regarding graphics, I've owned a graphics shop and I work for the GWCI as a design member X)
Why Should we pick you: I'd be willing to do anything needed, from the most random of tasks, to helping with brainstorming, roleplaying, and contests if necessary.

Thankssss =)

Also, I saw that you were looking for some tickets and tokens? I have a little over 3000 tickets and about 2500 tokens I'd gladly donate, just tell me who to trade it to X)  

Arminoire

Jinarrow
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:20 am
Arminoire: Honestly... we're not in need of servants or maids in the role play. =( But we'd gladly have you!! =D You have my vote in.

Now... for Broken's agreement!! xd

Hold on to the tickets and tokens. We're not sure whether we'll be needing it or not. Though... probably not. For now. XD

Thank you for applying!! =D WELCOME TO THE DAAAAAARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROOOOOOOOOOOOM... *gets shot*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:16 am
Alalaaaaaaaaaaaa! Information about Cerberus is here!! This is also for existing roleplayers to check out this character, and learn to blend in with him!

CERBERUS the cute puppy DOG OF HELL

Multi-headed hound, the son of Echidna, a hybrid half-woman, half-serpent and Typhon, a fire-breathing giant whom even the Olympian gods feared.

Employed as Hades' loyal watchdog, and guarded the gates that granted access and exit to the underworld to prevent those who have entered to return to the living world(also called Hades) (0.o he named underworld by his NAME!! Does this ring a bell for our room name?!).

Each of Cerberus' heads is said to have an appetite only for live meat and thus allow the spirits of the dead to freely enter the underworld, but allow none to leave.

Fierce and scary-looking.

Very, very loyal to the Gods of the Underworld, mainly Hades.

Okay. So... since Cerberus eats only live MEAT which wasn't mentioned in Percy Jackson, unless Cerberus is tied up during the Ball, he's gonna eat almost everyone entering Hell. 0.o So... He's gotta be tied up? Poor doggy. XD  

Big Brother Love

broken_bleeding_angel
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 am
Shunatsu
Arminoire: Honestly... we're not in need of servants or maids in the role play. =( But we'd gladly have you!! =D You have my vote in.

Now... for Broken's agreement!! xd

Hold on to the tickets and tokens. We're not sure whether we'll be needing it or not. Though... probably not. For now. XD

Thank you for applying!! =D WELCOME TO THE DAAAAAARKNESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ROOOOOOOOOOOOM... *gets shot*

Underlined: Sure we do. ^w^

And welcome to the dark side hun. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:17 am
Yay =) Thanks
I hope I can be of useeeee and all that good stuff lol  

Arminoire

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:58 pm
Ares Supreme God of War
Alalaaaaaaaaaaaa! Information about Cerberus is here!! This is also for existing roleplayers to check out this character, and learn to blend in with him!

CERBERUS the cute puppy DOG OF HELL

Multi-headed hound, the son of Echidna, a hybrid half-woman, half-serpent and Typhon, a fire-breathing giant whom even the Olympian gods feared.

Employed as Hades' loyal watchdog, and guarded the gates that granted access and exit to the underworld to prevent those who have entered to return to the living world(also called Hades) (0.o he named underworld by his NAME!! Does this ring a bell for our room name?!).

Each of Cerberus' heads is said to have an appetite only for live meat and thus allow the spirits of the dead to freely enter the underworld, but allow none to leave.

Fierce and scary-looking.

Very, very loyal to the Gods of the Underworld, mainly Hades.

Okay. So... since Cerberus eats only live MEAT which wasn't mentioned in Percy Jackson, unless Cerberus is tied up during the Ball, he's gonna eat almost everyone entering Hell. 0.o So... He's gotta be tied up? Poor doggy. XD

Thank you very much. I can work this in to what I'm working on.

edit: don't worry. I'm gonna make him where he won't need to be tied up.  
Room Planning

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff