Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:20 pm
Chione blushed a bit, wondering how she could possibly explain what she was asking of him. "Um...if I did this," She said, moving a bit closer to him, a mere inch from him, "and I wasn't the princess, what would you do?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:24 pm
"Even if you were a princess, I would first move us both a little to the side..." Bomani took her hand and again brought them closer to the shore, so they could stand. He got as close as she'd been before. "Then, I would put my arms around your waist..." he slid his arms around her. "And depending on how comfortable you are, either pull you closer, or stay like this." he finished.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:27 pm
Chione's blush increased by a factor of a hundred, scarlet hues tinting the skin of her cheeks. However, she didn't move away, or stop him. In fact, she brought a hand up to his cheek. "And, what if I was comfortable?" She asked, bringing her lips to his and kissing him lightly.

((Sorry, have to disappear for a bit. Hopefully I'll be back soon.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:32 pm
"Then I would pull you closer..." Bomani hugged her close to him, ignoring the fact that their bodies were pressed to each other, and they were both wearing nothing, though he could see nothing due to the water level.
"And I would kiss you back..." he whispered, returning her light kiss to her lips.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm
Chione was thrilled by the contact, kissing him a bit deeper as she brought her arms up to go around his neck. She didn't want this to end, even though she knew it was inevitable.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:16 pm
Bomani closed his eyes, smiling into the kiss. When he pulled away for air, he was still smiling at her.
"As you can see, it doesn't matter to me who you are...to me, you're Chione...a girl I've got feelings for that seems to return mine." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm
Smiling back Chione sighed, lying her head on his chest and closing her eyes. This was the most intimate they were going to be, and she was going to enjoy it while it lasted. "And here was my prince charming all along." She chuckled, nuzzling a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:23 pm
"Yes, here I am." Bomani whispered. "I've always been there, protecting you, helping you...you just never knew I could be your prince, could I?" he asked, chuckling softly. He stepped sideways with her a little to make it easier for her to rest on his chest while still being in the water.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 pm
Chione shook her head, admitting the truth. "No, I didn't." Looking up at him she rested her chin on his chest. "But, did you know you could be?" Since they have been together for years, she wondered how long he had liked her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:31 pm
Bomaniy looked down into her eyes, smiling. "I didn't know I could be your prince charming." he admitted. He thought it was pretty much forbidden, which was why he hadn't said anything until this point.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:36 pm
Sighing Chione smiled. "Well, now you are, and always will be." That thought then brought sorrow, and she regretted saying it. "After this...just remember that, okay?" She wondered what she was going to do now, how this was going to change her relationship with him.

((Btw, can the time be set to late afternoon, early evening?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:40 pm
[Yep ^^]
----
Bomani sighed, holding her close to him. "I don't want this to end, though...I want to stay as your prince charming." he said softly. "We can keep it a secret." he offered after a moment.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:45 pm
Chione considered this option. "Bomani," She said his name softly, cherishing it more than she had before. "If that is what you want..." However, she dared not to think of when she was to be given away, to possibly assume her role as queen one day and to be by the side of the future Pharoah, to bear his children... to be away from Bomani.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 pm
"I do." Bomani said, resting his forehead on hers. "And maybe...maybe we can find a way to make it possible to be together." he said hopefully. Who knows what could happen?  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:50 pm
Maybe...just maybe... Chione thought, then looked up to the sky. The sun was painting watercolors across it, signaling the coming of the end of the day. The princess sighed again, holding on to Bomani a bit tighter. "They will be looking for us now..." She said sadly, planting a small kiss on his chest.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games