Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
»SimP is likely INSANE.« [INSANITY 28SEPT-27NOV] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goal: Run (most of) a 5k by August 20!

View Results

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:04 pm

IN:
Breakfast: --
Snack: --
Lunch: baked beans + mac and cheese
Snack: mixed nuts
Dinner: --
Snack: special k bar, deluxe mixed nuts (2.5oz total?)

OUT:
riding (40 minutes), grooming (20 minutes)

29 Days.
123.0lbs.
+8.0 lbs from goal.

------------------------<3------------------------

Today was such a terrible, terrible day. I was an idiot and didn't eat breakfast so I literally just went crazy and ate everything and anything I could as soon as I got home. I'm well over my calorie limits. The most important thing is that I don't freak out about it, and that I get back on track first thing.

The closer my deadline gets the more I'm freaking out. Gahh!

I'm going to shop for dry beans, fresh fruit, etc tomorrow first thing.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:56 am
IN:
Breakfast: tuna salad (light).
Snack: special k bar.
Lunch: turkey burger on roll + strawberries
Snack: pineapple
Dinner: --
Snack: .5 doughnut + gummy bears (ultimate weakness) + special k bar.

OUT:
8 minute abs.

28 Days.
123.0lbs.
+8.0 lbs from goal.
+3.0 lbs from mini.

I was about to say "omg how did my weight balloon like that??" but then I looked at the past two days - they've been horrible. I don't even wonder why my weight went up. =__=

I get really stressed out, and that 40 turned into 30 turned into 28 days until I leave?!? So I'm stressing the hell out and doing the exact opposite of what I need to be doing! x_______x

Checking on a sick horse today, then going to hang out with my bff Will like all day. I'm going to grill a turkey burger for me and some beef ones for him (unless he wants turkey, haha) and we're going to get strawberries and pineapples from the store. Mmmm~

I need to get over my anxiety around strangers (I hate going to grocery stores etc. alone) and shop more proactively and get my fruits/veg/etc. because I've got money, and I've got a car... but I don't go and get healthy foods. .__. So I'm going with Will today, and then I'll work on it more later. <__< Good luck to me!

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:19 am
IN:
Breakfast: turkey burger on kaiser roll + vitamin + PCH
Snack: 3/4 bag popcorn (100cal pack)
Lunch: 4oz chicken strips w/ balsamic dressing
Dinner: Boca cheeseburger on kaiser roll
Snack: Haribo happy cola bottles x5

OUT:
45 minutes riding.

27 Days.
123.0lbs.
+8.0 lbs from goal.
+3.0 lbs from mini.

[x] 8 minute abs.

No no no no no plateau, please don't be higher! OTL
I have to, must, absolutely need to lose this weight.
I refuse, refuse, refuse to take the easy way out.
So more work, better food in. More sweat out.
Lots of water and fruit and ab exercises and effort.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:08 pm
27 days left. Going to do 8 minute abs every day! That's 216 minutes of abs! haha. I'll post a pic in the morning I think (it's just after midnight).

Also, my bikini came in! So I'm going to have to start laying out a bit to get some color. I'm whiter than #FFFFFF.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 7:41 am
IN:
Breakfast: nature valley bar + vitamin + PCH
Snack: 5x haribo happy cola bottles
Lunch: banana + h.c. meal
Snack: all the rest of the happy cola bottles. blah.
Dinner: big plate of fries. >:

OUT:
8MA, 48 minutes brisk uphill walking (3.5-5.0 incline, 3.3-3.7mph)

26 Days.
121.8lbs.
+6.8 lbs from goal.
+1.8 lbs from mini.

[x] 8 minute abs.

I'm glad my weight went down a bit. I think if I'm consistent with my 8-minute abs I'll at least look good enough, whether or not I reach my weight goal. ): I'm just really hoping I make it!

I'm also going to be posting pictures today hopefully, even if they look terrible. I enjoy seeing all of you and connecting your avatars to real people, and I refuse to let a camera get the better of me, even if I'm oddly shaped and pale! ha ha.

EDIT: Going to post pictures tomorrow before I eat so I've got nothing in my system and so that it won't throw off how I look and I can compare it every week.

[8:22PM] Today was bad but I'm going to hit the treadmill and hope to burn 240 calories to hit the 500 deficit I'm trying to make every day. >: I'm seeing that I need more protein and less carbs as well, obviously, but I'll be cooking a biiiig pot of kidney beans tomorrow so hopefully that'll cover my protein! (: Note: 225cal per cooked cup of beans!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:38 am
IN:
Breakfast: ate while prepping lunch (ham steak pieces) + vitamin + PCH
Lunch: 1.5c kidney beans, .25c white rice, bits of onion, garlic, ham
Snack: banana
Dinner: more beans and rice! I mixed it all up in the pot and stored it, so it ended up being like 1c beans .5c rice.

OUT:
hard ride today (90 minutes), 8MA, 8M Buns

25 Days.
121.8lbs.
+6.8 lbs from goal.
+1.8 lbs from mini.

[x] 8 minute abs.

OK PHOTODUMP TIME. I'm really happy with the progress that I'm getting even though there's been all of these plateaus. I am not expecting to be 115 in four weeks, but I am expecting to get more toned up and fit, and improve my appearance in other ways, too (like USING the bikini and getting some color, and whitening my teeth etc.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. & User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Left is unflexed (resting) right is flexed. It doesn't make a lot of difference right now though. OTL I'll get there. But they're all from the same day, same time, which is now.

So please look, click, comment. I'm almost there!
Also, I apologize for how dark my bathroom is, but I can't take the pictures outside =_= because I don't want anyone asking like, "why are you taking pics of your belly?" CAUSE I CAN. ;__;

And bikinis do nothing for my boobs. ): I wear like a solid B-cup (32C @ victoria's secret) but bikinis make me look flat hah.

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Tandahda
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:58 pm
The bikini looks awesome on you. : )  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:11 pm
Thanks Seraph. (: I'm really excited that my hard work is paying off. <3 I really appreciate all of your help too, I couldn't have gotten as far as I have without you. Or I'd be insane or something, you've helped keep me on track and focused on enjoying myself and life and not letting everything consume my head. =_= <33  

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Munkers

6,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:02 pm
The bikini looks great! Keep doing what you're doing. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:15 am
IN:
Breakfast: banana + vitamins + PCH (I think? I can't remember!)
Lunch: Lean Pocket Chicken
Dinner: 1/2 sub from subway + baked lays
Snack: subway cookie nom nom.

OUT:
cleaned a stall, rode for about an hour.

25 Days.
121.8lbs.
+6.8 lbs from goal.
+1.8 lbs from mini.

[x] 8 minute abs.

Well I didn't make my mini-goal. But I'm at my low-weight for the year so I'm also not complaining.

[11:11PM] I didn't eat as much as I'd have liked to today, but I was busy from 9 until 11. I'm NOT eating this late, so yeah. I'll eat more tomorrow.

@Munkers: Thanks (: I have a lot of slip ups but I'm always gonna get back on the horse. x__x

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 pm
IN:
Breakfast: beans and rice + vitamins + PCH
Lunch: 1/2 sub from subway (leftover)
Dinner: .5c egg beaters, nature valley granola bar.
Snack: sugarless gum (x2)

OUT:
coached at a show (7am-1pm), loaded 4 horses into a trailer, unloaded and settled them. GAH. Stressful day.

24 Days.
121.8lbs.
+6.8 lbs from goal.

[ ] 8 minute abs.

Oh, plateau, I do not mind you. I will continue to work through you though, until you give up and break down! Muahhahaha.

I got violently ill before my student's competition this morning (beans went bad? but they are only 2 days old?) which wasn't fun. I'm not really inclined to eat that much now.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 11:02 pm
HOT MAMA~~!! heart  

Soi Tsuba

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:30 pm
Awthanks <3 I'm trying D:

23 Days.
121.8lbs.
+6.8 lbs from goal.

[x] 8 minute abs.

So I ended up being inconsistent with my eating today but I don't think I went over or anything. Blah. Lots of diet soda so I'm blown up like a balloon, and lo and behold I got my period a few days early. This sucks, because I'm very likely to have it at least part of my vacation next month which sucks! D:<

I did 8-minute abs today. I was very sore from being dragged around by a client's horse yesterday though. /: So no pushups, no walking. Rode today for about an hour. Did some chores. I love my horse so so much. Pics will come eventually. He's my onetruelove hah.

Tomorrow I'm making unhealthy food for a friend -_-;
But I'm having cramps so I can just say I'm sick and don't really want to eat all that much. But I'm like, baking cookies and macaroni and cheese. Guh. I don't even want to think about food with these cramps. ;____;

I need to start getting some color on me before I leave! Gah! Tanning on Tuesday I guess. Outside not fake bake in a bed.

Wish me luck. ._.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:59 am
IN:
Breakfast: --
Lunch: mac 'n cheese
Dinner: mac 'n cheese
Snack: nature valley granola bar

OUT:
like 25 minutes walking, 8MA

21 Days.
120.4lbs.
+5.4 lbs from goal.

[x] 8 minute abs.

CRAMPS. ;O;

But no more plateau. <3

lol @ my eating habits today. god. ew. at least I didn't have like cookies or anything but I'd have liked to eat better. >:

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

Stars in my Pocket
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:01 am
IN:
Breakfast: turkey burger on sandwich thin + ketchup + mustard + coke zero
Lunch: h.c. beef tips meal + water + vitamin + PCH
Dinner: marie callendar's pasta medley frozen dinner

OUT:
riding (1hr).

21 Days.
120.4lbs.
+5.4 lbs from goal.

[ ] 8 minute abs.

I'm working really hard to get there, I'm so close. ;o;
Thankfully I am very happy where I am so if all I can do at this point is maintain then I'll be happy for my trip. <3 3 weeks!

I need to start making real food though. o_o

I'm meeting with my ex (sounds so weird to say that, I've never had an ex before) tomorrow afternoon to get our joint bank account settled. Bah. Not looking forward to this.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff