Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 27. ✿ - - - Girls
Having your first period at ages 12 and younger Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:10 pm
12, less than one month before my 13th birthday...
o 3o

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:13 pm
I got mine a week after my 11th birthday, and half of the fifth grade year wasn't over yet. I guess I got lucky because I was at home (it was a Saturday).  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

Lily the Vocaloid

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:15 pm
i was playing my ds and i had to go use the bathroom. i look at my underwear and almost screamed.luckily i was at home. i was 12 at the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 pm
I got mine when i was in fourth grade and i found out when i went swimming in the ocean with friends all older than me  

Puddila

Chatty Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50

I_toldyabish

5,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:27 pm
I got mine when I was 11.I was on vacation and I was sleeping over at my cousins house.I woke up in the middle of the night to go pee.When I wiped I saw blood but I didn't tell anybody.I just stuck toilet paper in my undies and went back to sleep.Then in the morning when I went again to the bathroom I screamed.Once my mom went to pick me up I told her and she bought me some pads.We then went to the beach for a week and my mom threw a party =3=

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:27 am
i was 12 and it happened at my nana's house [[she lives almost an hour away from my house]] in the middle of the night. so i couldn't call my mum but i was glad my nana had some pads in her bathroom. to hold me off till i got home.  

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

wintus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am
I was eleven and I woke up one day. The end.

It was awkward at school because I had to do a speech and I wore a pretty dress. I was pretty sure that I was the only one in my grade who had their period yet.

I'm still getting used to having it. I have it right now, so it's really weird, talking about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:00 am
I got my first onme when i was 10 on the first day of march break and i was watching a movie X)  

Dapper Cactus

11,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Palletshipper

6,350 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:45 am
I got mine when I was 11. It was almost christmas, and I were at my friend's home. It's good that we are neighbours, so I could go home easily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:26 am
I got mine 2 days ago =P The rest of the girls in my family got theirs at 12 1/2, too, so I was kind of expecting it.

I went to the bathroom to go pee, and I saw blood on the toilet paper, and I said "Crap. Hey, sis, where are the pads?" XD It was 2am when it happened so I told my mom in the morning, then she told my grandmother and other sister. She was all like, "Aww! My baby's growing up!!" ROFL

Pads feel weird when blood starts getting on them DX I'd use tampons, but a) everyone else in my house uses pads and b) I'm afraid of tampons XD I'm scared they'll get stuck or something, or I'll forget about it and get an infection.  

Ramcee

Premium Grabber

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 am
In health class this past year, we saw a youtube video about a girl who was pregnant at age 5, and she started her period at 8 months because her insided matured really quickly, If I could find the video I would post it for yous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:34 am
southern97bella
I got mine 2 days ago =P The rest of the girls in my family got theirs at 12 1/2, too, so I was kind of expecting it.

I went to the bathroom to go pee, and I saw blood on the toilet paper, and I said "Crap. Hey, sis, where are the pads?" XD It was 2am when it happened so I told my mom in the morning, then she told my grandmother and other sister. She was all like, "Aww! My baby's growing up!!" ROFL

Pads feel weird when blood starts getting on them DX I'd use tampons, but a) everyone else in my house uses pads and b) I'm afraid of tampons XD I'm scared they'll get stuck or something, or I'll forget about it and get an infection.

I would try tampons, but I havent got use to the idea of sticking anything up that area XP
I know what you mean about the pads though, when they get all wet feeling XP  

Vanna1994

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200

Key of Heart

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:56 am
I had my first period when I was 11, at home (thankfully). It was Mother's Day eerily enough. And my mom was sooo happy and proud (o.o) but then she was like "...still, this is rather early, though"
And my grandma keeps mentioning I got it really early too >:T Like come on I get it...
I did get my first period before anyone else in my family did though. My sister was 14 when it happened to her razz

I don't know if it's true or not but my whole family says that after your first period you grow a LOT slower... which kind of saddens me, as I'm 13 and only 5'1" D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:22 pm
I was so lucky when I had my first period especially when my mother and grandmother etc. etc. had there's at school or outside the home. I had mine when i was asleep. So when i woke up I had to change my sheets. Then i realized it was blood not pee. So naturally I freaked out. I was only 11. My mom wasn't home she was at work so I txted her. She called me and said she was coming home early to check on me. I'm thinking check on me? What for its just blood. Then it hit. The worst cramps I have ever felt in my entire life. I couldn't go to school that day and all i was eating was midol and gatorade. My dad...... he was cool about it but he was complaning about "Didn't I tell you to wait to grow up?!?!" -sigh- dads biggrin

Kid Izzy-Chan

Im A Little Pea

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm
I was 12 when I got mine, and was one of the first girls in class to get my period. This was very surprising to the other girls, I think, because I have always been underweight and had almost no breasts at that time. Didn't really look like I hit puberty because of my weight.
It wasn't that bad though, I was expecting it to come. I really wanted to get my period so I could feel like I was no longer a little girl. We got proper sex-ed since 5th grade luckily.  
27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff