Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:50 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie couldn't stop smiling around him, she did it so much now that her cheeks had started to ache from it all. She wasn't used to this much happiness at one time.

"Keep going...this woman is starting to sound very familiar now that I think about it. So she didn't want you alive...so she must have hated you for awhile." Evie felt as if nothing in their world could bother her now. It was just her precious Iago and herself all alone in her warm little forge where no one could find them.

"I don't want this to end..." Evie found herself whispering very quietly.

.: LOL meany >.> :.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 am
Iago smiled at her whispered words. Neither did he. If he could stop time, he would do so, just so he could spend longer with her.
"Keep going?" he asked, thinking. How else could he describe her?
"I used to think she had a bit of an abrasive personality, but at times her true personality would shine through, and it made me fall even more. She also has a beautiful smile that I rarely got to see, and relished every time I would see." he said, smiling at her.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:04 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie ran her hands down Iago's chest and and smiled at him, one tinged with a fraction of sadness. She wished that she'd started out nicer to him like he had been to her but what's done was done. He still fell for her anyway and had all those good things to say to her. She felt now that she didn't deserve him, she'd felt that way before as well but now the feeling seemed solidified. She did not feel worthy of him at all. He was much too good for her.

"I'm sorry I was so cold to you....I don't know why I was that way. Maybe it was because I knew that you could never love me because of who I am and I couldn't stop falling for you and I needed some way to get myself to stop thinking about you but that only made me think about you more and then I couldn't get you out of my head and I longed for you to feel the same way but it wasn't as if I could just go up to you and tell you how I felt being that I am a blacksmith and...." Evie paused for a moment and inhaled a giant breath seeing as how she said the entire thing in one breath.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:08 am
Iago smiled, chuckling slightly. He knew it was a serious thing that she was saying, but he could hear her speeding up toward the end to get it all out in one breath. It just sounded a little funny to him.
"Evie..." he whispered, putting a hand on her cheek, before kissing her softly on the lips. He held it there for a moment before pulling back.
"It's fine. Just because you're a blacksmith doesn't mean you can't fall in love." he told her with a soft smile.
"I would have liked it if you were nicer, but we're together now, so all of that is in the past. You've got me now. Be thankful for that." he whispered, smiling still.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:18 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie was a blacksmith and now she'd found love...it was true, all of it. She was entirely thankful that she had him now andit meant the world to her that he felt the same. She didn't know what to do now except kiss him. It wasn't like the other kisses the two have shared in that short expanse of time from when they first revealed how they felt to each other. Evie was undoubtedly no good at summing up all her feelings into words so she did it in her actions. She pressed her lips against his with as much fervor and passion as one could manage. Her arms wrapped around his neck once more though her fingers twined in his hair, the silky-ness tangled her fingers and locked them into place and she did not break her kiss.

I love you with all my heart Iago...I only wish I was good enough to tell you so.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:21 am
Evie kissed Iago, and in a strange way, it felt different. Iago could feel so much emotion behind it. It felt better than when he'd kissed her on the lips. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close, not breaking it either. He leaned back, against the wall of the forge, and all he could concentrate on was the feeling of the kiss, and the feelings behind it.
When he finally had to pull away for air, he sighed happily. "I love you, Evie." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:32 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt his arms around her waist again and she felt him pull her in close so that their bodies were pressed tightly against each other. She started to feel lightheaded and dizzy and was grateful when he broke away for air. She gasped and inhaled air as quickly as she could. Evie felt fuzzy for a moment and then everything got clearer and clearer. She smiled and felt silly for attempting such a thing and rested againt him, her head on his chest.

"I love you too Iago." Eve whispered back.

[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn had waited at the castle for awhlie now after seeking court with the King and Iago hadn't come back yet. She frowned and asked a nearby guard how long she'd been at the castle and he said almost an hour or so. Jocelyn tapped her foot impatiently and stalked off back to the forge. What was taking him so long? She hadn't expected him to stay behind for such a long time with that forge girl. What could they be up to?

"Iago my love, where are you? I have been waiting most patiently at the castle but you've yet to arrive." Jocelyn called out, approaching the forge. There was no one there and she started getting suspicious.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:36 am
Iago reached up and put a hand on the side of her head, slowly stroking her hair. He had been about to speak, he heard someone calling out for him. Jocelyn.
Damn.
He only had a short amount of time to prepare a lie.
"You're getting my measurements for some new armour, maybe some fancy chainmail for the wedding. We were discussing the possibility of making that fancy chainmail." he whispered quickly. He kissed her once more on the cheek before he let her go and held his arms out to the side, as if she was truly just measuring him.
"I love you, Evie, no matter what I may say to Jocelyn. I'll come back tomorrow, I promise." he whispered quickly, finishing just as Jocelyn entered.
"Back here, Jocelyn." he said out loud.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:47 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned and was very sad to see him have to go. She reached for a long strip of cloth that was marked off in increments, a tape measure of sorts. She pretended to be taking down some measurements and glowered when she saw Jocelyn step foot in her forge once more. That woman carried an aura colder than hers had ever been.

"A few more and I shall be set to make your chainmail your Highness." Evie bowed down to him and bowed her head at Jocelyn. "I haven't the time to fetch you a chair so you may fetch own." Evie smiled with a fake happiness at the woman and returned to her measurements.

[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn entered the forge with a wrinkle of her delicate nose. She hated it in there, it smelt of ash and something more foul. The forge girl spoke to her in such a clipped tone...Jocelyn would have loved to wipe that smile from her face.

"I have no need for a chair this time commoner to your liking hm? I have come here for my husband-to-be." Jocelyn smiled dazzlingly at her Prince.

"You will be happy to hear that I have spoken to the King and he approves of our marriage. Isn't it wonderful?" Jocelyn asked happily, her hands running up and down his chest as Evie had done earlier.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:52 am
Oh, what Iago would have given to wipe that fake smile off of Jocelyn's face by grabbing Evie and kissing her right in front of Jocelyn. But he resisted, and watched her hands move across his chest. Unlike when Evie had done it, he didn't exactly like it. But he couldn't stop it without coming off as ruder than a husband-to-be should be. He had to let her do it, just to keep up the illusion of liking Jocelyn.
"Yes...about that...Jocelyn, I was so...stunned by your appearance, that I spoke without thinking." he told her, lying through his teeth. But he had to say this...even though he knew that Evie knew it was all a lie.
"I'm sure I'll consent, but...I need time to properly think it through. It's a large decision, is it not? You may still start some small preparations, if you'd like." he said, almost retching at that fake smile of hers.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:59 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie turned away so that Jocelyn coudn't see her face and pretended to gag at her words and actions. She hated that the Devil had her hands all over her Iago and she wanted to do nothing more than to attack her and show her what she was and why she shouldn't have messed with her in the first place. She was so wretched and even more so when she talked. Evie really wouldn't be able to stand her for another second, it was torture just to hear her speak.

[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn's smile disappeared from her face when she heard that Iago had second thoughts about their marriage. She'd stopped running her hands over his chest and instead bunched her hands in the material of his shirt.

"Surely you are not changing your mind on me? Your father has already agreed to our marriage and to go and turn back on it now would only make him sad would it not? Please think about your answer again my beloved." Jocelyn's smile returned and she kissed his neck.

"If our kingdoms were combined then yours would be brought back from the hellish place it is now."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:02 pm
"That's what I'm-" Iago began before she kissed his neck. He wanted, more than anything else, for her to stop kissing him. He felt like he was cheating on Evie, even though he had no feelings for Jocelyn.
"That's what I'm doing." he said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I said, I would probably still consent, but I just need time to be sure. I can't go marrying someone that I know nothing about, can I?" he asked with a fake smile.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:10 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

She couldn't stand it anymore. Evie knew that Iago didn't feel anything towards Jocelyn but she couldn't bear watching that hawk woman run her hands all over Iago and kissing him no doubt made her want to pluck her eyes out. Evie threw down her measuring tape and brushed passed them as quickly as she could.

"Don't mind me, I'm going for a walk." Evie left her forge and walked down a dirt pathway for awhile. She didn't want to think about Jocelyn and Iago kissing and she didn't want to think about what they were doing now. Evie just wanted to get to the Clearing as fast as she could. When she'd reach it...then she would figure out her next course of action.

[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

"Oh thank god she's left...honestly I don't know why you surround yourself with so many commoners. I could not stand it if I were you. Why not come back to the Castle with me hm? We can be alone and get to...know each other as you wanted to." Jocelyn's lips were close to Iago's ear, her breath brushing passed it.

Back in her kingdom, most of the men wanted her attention like she'd been giving to Iago, she wondered why he didn't seem to react in the same way they did.

"There's no need to be shy my Prince."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:14 pm
"Because I've known Evie since I was young. She's been a friend to me, and has saved my life with the equipment she makes." Iago explained. He tensed up slight when she whispered into his ear. Part of him knew what she wanted. He wanted it too, but not with her. He wanted Evie.
"I'm not shy...just nervous." he said truthfully. He was never shy.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 pm
[♥`тһε Þяıиcεşş`♥]
Jocεlyn

Jocelyn stiffled a yawn as he spoke of the forge girl. Honestly, she didn't know why that girl meant so much to him, she wasn't that special and very plain to her eye. Something about her though drew Iago in and she didn't understand it whatsoever.

"You cannot befriend commoners. They will only take and take and take until you have nothing left. If I were you, I would steer clear of that girl, I hear she has quite a large family and it's not wonder she's trying to befriend you, she wants money Iago. Be careful...I don't want you getting hurt by her." Jocelyn spoke sincerely and reached up to stroke his cheek with the back of her hand.

"What do you have to be nervous about my darling?" Jocelyn asked with a smile.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games