Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
~ CONFESSIONS! ~ ( Keep it PG13! ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WinterBean

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:47 pm
Sometimes, when I haven't done something for a while (like talking, or moving my legs), I suddenly get terrified and think that I've lost the ability to do it. So, then I move my legs, or say a few words aloud, and the panic ceases. There have been a few times where I will wake up in the night to a bad dream, and think to myself "Why didn't I cry? Can I not cry anymore?" and think of sad things until my eyes tear up. sweatdrop I'm not exactly sure why I do that...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:49 pm
I am a certified genius...but I play the dumb blonde.  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

X_xSin Falconx_X

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:27 pm
I stole my best friends (a-hole) boyfriend just to trash him and save her. It worked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:58 pm
hmmmm.....lets see......one time i was datin someone,n while durin tht,i started to fall sor someone else,n when my b/f asked me "is there ne one else ur fallin for?" i said "no." the only reason why i said no tho,is cuz my b/f was a controlin,obssesed,leach freak, n wouldnt let me do ne thing or let me b 24/7.so i was scared of tellin him,cuz i was scared of him,so i didnt tell him,cuz one day he came over to my house all mad when i was babysitting n started cursing meh out n then slamed my door scaring me n my lil sister..so i juss dumped his sorry lil a**...plz excuse my language...>.<............. cry .....  

animebabe4life

Regina Cordium

Friendly Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:18 pm
I thought of more >.>

Sometimes I don't want to get out of bed. I just want to lay around all the time.
Sometimes I think no one actually cares about me except my mom and three best friends.
Sometimes I wish I has never born.
Sometimes cry for no reason, and tell people I don't.
I feel the need to act grown-up and mature, even though I'm only 13 and should be enjoying my childhood.
I've always wanted to be the 'other girl'. I feel ugly sometimes and hate myself, and always thought "If I get liked by a guy that's already taken, I'd feel pretty"

I sometimes wish my life were an anime, where I was a big hero that saved the whole world from evil. Adding onto this, I also live in my own story world sometimes, where my characters come to life and I'm part of that world, and nothing else matters. I've made my own perfect world, and wish this world was real instead of the one I currently live in.
In short: I hate my life sometimes a lot

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:19 pm
I think my shrink is hot... >.<'  

Hester Peche

Perfect Genius

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:31 pm
The day that I started dating my ex boyfriend, i met and started having intimate conversations with my pressent day boyfriend of gaia. By intimate I mean in the sexual way.

Somethings I want to kill this one a-hooe in my school. Like I litteraly want to take a shovel to his face.

If I want to know what it feels like to do somehing, like commit murder or lose a close loved one, I have a dream like it and have a ful blown taste of the emotion and remember it.
Once i had a dream that I kill the above boy my chooping of his broken arm with rope/hair triming shears. But he ended up being okay.
And last night I ahd a dream that my older sister's daemon was a dragon and that they were to far apart and fell from the hot air ballon in the sky and she died, and I was crying so hard about it

I have the wierdest dreams in the world.

I'm bisexual, just so you guys know.

I hate Christianity. Which is funny because my ex boyfriend was a Christian, his sister invited me to go to church with them, and his anme was Christian. burning_eyes

According to people in my school I act neither like a freshman, nor a virgin. Don't understand that last one!

My greatest fear is soffocation, especially drowning.

Sometimes I get this great fear that something terrible will happen to me (like I will end up 2 mile sunder the ocean, or I am stuck bettween to slabs of rock about to collide, or that i will randomly pop into my septic tank, and when i get that feeling I have to have something hold onto me and me to them so i know it can't happen. And normally I jsut go to my mo for a hug and don't let go till i feel better.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:44 pm
Ah, I don't like my life that much. Very boring. So I often dream of a different reality, and desire to have that instead.
But, nope. :c So I just sleep a lot instead.
Ah, and I wish to change my group at school. Most of them are, well, not really friends anymore. Bleh. D:

User Image  

Veloxi

Newbie Explorer

-ill_b_urs_my_ANGEL16-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:39 am
hello everyone...^_^

haha.. it's been a while since i opened my gaia..^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:20 pm
I read your personal diary without teling you.  

abigailswon

Seawicket

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:21 pm
••I C R I C K L E••
“Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.”

I put mustard on my cookies.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:24 pm
im bisexual.thats right!i like girls!

that felt good  

Yukki the vampire

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:30 pm
I'm obsessed with Neil Patrick Harris and Pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:46 pm
Sometimes I wish my life was more dramatic... so I'd get more attention. But then when something goes wrong and I'm getting attention, I hate it and I try to drive it away.

I overanalyze everything.

And I just got way too excited that the item on Gaia here 'The Love Song' is based on "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock". I'm so nerdy. I love that poem.

.Vindicated.Of.Sanity.

8,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items