Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:25 pm
"I-i'm not her boyfreind.....". Jason said with a wonderin look on his face. " And she wouldn't kill me!!!"

((Ya but i roleplay with rin in other places and she let me have the roll as freind))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:27 pm
Ross stood up. "she's in a trance. If she kills any of us, it's without fully realising what she's doing. it wouldn't be her fault if she killed you while like this."  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 pm
Vivi glanced at him"Well maybe not lady Scarlet, but he would! So stay close so the ghost kid won't get ya" she then focuses on Shen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:31 pm
Erika walked up to the female knight. "Shen will not kill him, until I give him the orders to. I have not, therefore that boy's life is not in danger. do not question the loyalty of my assasins." with that she struck the girl across the face.
(you mind if I do that?)  

Gold Marra

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:33 pm
The male frowned slightly, now by the pantry and finding another strange box of food and opening the strange wrapping it was in. "Have you noticed how odd this food is prepared, Erika?"

Leave it to the best assasin to get so easily distracted by new food. The guy ate a bat raw, that's how dedicated he was to trying to food.

"I dunno." Shen murmured, nibbling on the dry and crumbly bread (the box was labeled Ritz) and looking at him. "She might in that condition. But I think she's to horrible to even be called a Princess. This taste isn't so bad, it's somewhat addicting. Try one?' And offered the plastic wrapped food to Erika.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm
Erika rolled her eyes, but took one any way. "I'll tell ya Shen, you haven't changed a bit." she took a bite from food and swallowed. "not bad... but stop looking at the food, we have to get this sorted out." She closed the door to the pantry and turned to look at everyone again.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:40 pm
Vivi gave a smirk to her she then snapped her fingers & a spark went up Erika's arm."That's what you get for slappin' me!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:41 pm
"Hey, I may have been iin a child's body for a few centuries and I'd be damned if I didn't take advantage of it." And shoved another crunchy bread slice in his mouth. "The only way we settle this is to have her menstrual cycle thin out and then I stab her in the back, or you do since you're closer, and we're done. I want my original twenty-five year old body back. I haven't aged in over four decades!" He hissed.

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:43 pm
Erika cursed and threw a ball of water at the night. for a moment it encased the girl, before falling to the floor leaving Vivi drenched. "do not insult me and my assasins and I wouldn't have to slap you."

Ross stood up and walked to be standing next to Vivi. He placed his still armored hand on his sword hilt and waited.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:48 pm
Ventura stood there rooted to the spot staring at what was happening before him. " I have to be dreaming".He repeated to himself numerous times in disbelief.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:49 pm
Vivi looked abit like a wet cat, & like a cat she hated getting wet. "Why, you no good....." she gave a death glare at both of them....oh, if looks could kill it might have done so.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:50 pm
Shen shook his head, finding a metal bottle labeled Kraft Easy Cheese-American. "Nope, it's as real as you an me. Though to some I'm apparently a ghost." And tried to twist, pull, and bite off the cap before noticing the little tab, pressing his thumb and pulling the cap came off. "There's no cheese! They lied!" And threw the thing at the pantry only to have his face covered in the yellow stuff.

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:55 pm
Erika laughed. She squirted the assasin with water to get the yellow stuff off, then turned to face Vivi. "I'm good for a lot of things actually." she looked at the boy who was behind Vivi and Ross. "I really hope you're not dreaming, do you know how long it toook to track down this girl?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:00 pm
"Thank you, Erika." Shen grumbled, grabbing the bottle to try and find out how the stuff came out. "This must have some strong magic on it if my magic does nothing." he grumbled, using spell after spell, shaking the thing and biting the metal can. "Miss Erika is good to look at. She's a rather handsome woman." And continued gnawing.

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:04 pm
Erika raised an eye at the coment. She couldn't help but smile. "Shen, leave that thing alone will you? you know damn well that they don't and can't use magic here." she looked at the girl who was still surrounded by an aura.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games